Yeap, one step at a time ... you got this. 

• Like 1

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Current Challenge: Return of the Persistent Priestess

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk

Timelord moments-

1. cooking eggs before they go bad. ..yummy breakfast. I forgot how much I love my ebks scrambles! (Ebks = everything but the kitchen sink.)

2. PT session 1 - this way, I can actually separate the sessions rather that doing a super set of both sessions at once! It's nice to feel living leg muscle again!

• Like 2

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

Timelord moments-

1. cooking eggs before they go bad. ..yummy breakfast. I forgot how much I love my ebks scrambles! (Ebks = everything but the kitchen sink.)

2. PT session 1 - this way, I can actually separate the sessions rather that doing a super set of both sessions at once! It's nice to feel living leg muscle again!

So often it's the simple pleasures that mean the most to us, I'm sure you're be back in form in no time.

• Like 1

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

Ok, my dear supporters. We hit the road at 5am est. I ate a dunkin donuts croissant with egg, sausage and cheese. I ate peanuts and 1.5 quest bars and, yes, a 100 cal bag of Lorna Doons, and some crappie fake cheese crackers.

I thought the quest bats plus my breakfast were enough. ..and even with the other crap, we landed in LAX STARVING!

Yes...in no man's land....the first recognizable ff eatery was Carl's Jr. ( karl!). I chose the all natural burger...and yes I ate the bun! But I got my veggies in, in addition to the piece of lettuce, and slices of onion and tomato. FRIED OKRA!

Ok. Yes, I'm on a holiday, but seriously, today is a wash in the food area...looking for a good salad for supper! Fresh fruit cali?

We have the type room with a full kitchen.

Clarys, and nerdgiving friends...it's the same as we had, residence inn.

NO MORE EXCUSES!

[emoji2]

• Like 1

Adventurer by choice

Ok. Yes, I'm on a holiday, but seriously, today is a wash in the food area...looking for a good salad for supper! Fresh fruit cali?

We have the type room with a full kitchen.

Holiday calories don't count in my book. If you're starving/stressing yourself about food that means you're not enjoying your holiday, and if you're not going to enjoy your holiday when why go? At least that's how I see it.

Have fun kids!

• Like 1

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

Look! Civilization! IHOP...Carl jr (yep), mcd's to the right of that, and here down in front, in SoCal....REAL MEXICAN! Taco Bell!

4047ecacdd84d98b473b12bbbf94771b.jpg

We were given the room with the best view he had. Oh, yeah...those mountains are pretty, too!

Thanks Pete! I'm not stressing. ..just don't want the headache, or belly ache, or all the other aches when I eat bad (for me) for too long! There's no special SoCal desert to try, so I'm aiming for yummy fresh veggies!

Fitness:

I have my PT exercises. I will do one today.

The pool is outdoors, possibly not going to happen. ...too chilly for this florida girl.

We did bring the wheel chair, and my feet and knee are very thankful.

Function? I read 1.5 books on container gardening and passed two more levels of bubble blaster.

Faith? I love SiriusXM's channel "the message" and worshiped as I enjoyed getting out of LA alive, headed to Santa Clarita, and the beautiful country side!

Family? Spent all day with hubby, and we are taking photos for our grandson's flat "brayden"(like the flat Stanley years ago) project. I got a photo of flat brayden (another fb) with the pilot!

so, there it is, food, function, fitness, faith, and family.

Time lord moments almost everyday for my accountabilibuddies group.

I feel pretty good about week 1.

83a4c45e96f91bf3062083b58ab2c25f.jpg

Amen!

• Like 3

Adventurer by choice

Just don't do it two days in a row!

Today you didn't had too much option, when you did the better than you could, tomorrow is a new day, and new challenges will be presented to you!

You are in the same kind of hotel, but I bet that you don't bring your entire kitchen this time!

LOL - I saw this and thought of you ....

3e311339188a9c3e4179ac9a5c57b738.jpg

Be a super sleuth on the road and tell us where the best food options are at the food joints!!

• Like 3

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Current Challenge: Return of the Persistent Priestess

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk

LOL - I saw this and thought of you ....

3e311339188a9c3e4179ac9a5c57b738.jpg

Be a super sleuth on the road and tell us where the best food options are at the food joints!!

Food slueth. Hmmm. My companion at this time is not very adventurous!

But the breakfast at IHOP, some really awesome egg scramble with spinach, peppers, and such was YUM! I did succumb to the 2 Multigrain blueberry pancakes. I need to cancel them, period!

Lack of planning left is in Malibu with two types of options...ff and valet parking establishments, and i was exhausted from scaling the cliffs for surf photos in the wind. I got a croissant woth egg, ham and bacon at jack in the box. Jim is out grocery shopping for the rest of my week here alone. Including a bullet that we will donate to goodwill down the street when we leave. SMOOTHIES WITH VEGGIES!

This is not the photo of the cliffs

328fb5246bc719883c433e079661bf89.jpg

• Like 2

Adventurer by choice

Breakfast....bomb. eggs were horrible, but my fiber plan, raisin bran with plain yogurt was good. Will easy breakfasts in the room from now on.

12008caaf53ed3cee3a0ececf22cf131.jpg

The rest of the day should be solid. ..with a salad out for supper, I hope!

I will update this post through out the day.

Update 1.

Fitness:

PT 1 done; awesome leg set done; day 2 of increasing rpg knee lifts done (2 each)

Plan to do a second pt later.

Food:

ACV drinks 1&2 done, 2 qts water done.

Lunch was a taco bell bean burrito. Bad>cheese and flour tortilla, but i was caught off guard. We were going to go out for the salad at noon, but the restaurant didn't open until 4.

The rest of the day is laid out.

Function: straightened up hotel room, we don't always get the room serviced. Made the bed, straightened kitchen (waiting for water to come back on...repairs being done today).

Faith: read Isaiah 55, great chapter!

Family: time with WR this am, dinner out planned.

New thing. ...future? I'm reading books on gardening, adrenal support, how to paint ombre walls and such to enhance my future me. Today I was researching the ombre walls, and minimalist kitchen organization.

[emoji2]

• Like 1

Adventurer by choice

How hard is it to screw up eggs? I never understood that.

The sad thing is I'm not an egg snob! I've eaten so many institutional eggs over the years, it's like in the matrix, I consider them a basic protien! But these were just, wrong! I didn't touch the sausage, either. Experience tells me THOSE are not a great idea! Lol!
  • Like 2

Adventurer by choice

How hard is it to screw up eggs? I never understood that.

Powdered eggs / eggs from a carton. Seriously, the cost and time difference can't be that great!

The sad thing is I'm not an egg snob! I've eaten so many institutional eggs over the years, it's like in the matrix, I consider them a basic protien! But these were just, wrong! I didn't touch the sausage, either. Experience tells me THOSE are not a great idea! Lol!

I am an egg snob. I salute you for eating institutional eggs. And good call on the sausage.

• Like 1

We have asked in this hotel brand about the eggs, and they say they are real, Just shelled. That had been on the east coast. This is California. I'm not sure I want to ask! I'll cook my own, thank you!

• Like 1

Adventurer by choice

I've never found a hotel egg that I really like. They all taste...off. Though the other day I did manage to make some delicious scrambled eggs to put in breakfast quesadillas. Yum!

Fenway eggs were good.

You knew I would do this

Mmmm tasty wheat tasted like...sewer gogurt.

• Like 2

You knew I would do this

http://youtu.be/2oEnJfZ9joY

Egg-sactly! And I did eat the hardboiled eggs...good chance they are real, and while instutional boiled eggs tend to have the consistency of flavorless jello egg fails from easter, I could see the basic egg biology, and felt safe. No, oddly, they did not taste like chicken!

Any one remember the disgusting song about rubber biscuits? T2s?

Adventurer by choice