CH3's Dance Challenge

ch3

Update:

Who I'm lying to? I just want to dance.

----------------

I wont use this challenge to level up but for warm up for the next challenge.

Main quest: 

-Take 7 hours of dance classes weekly. (Currently my classes are 5 hours, but I can take extra classes to practice)

Side quest: 

Reach the sky. 

The clouds to be precise, just wanted to sound romantic. In the little mountain I climb on weekends you can see the clouds in the top, but when the sun comes out they just fade away. To reach the clouds I have to climb the montain really early, before the sun gets strong.

14Qbox4.jpg

2IaQtS2.jpg

• Like 3

Hey, you were going strong on the goal - so don't let an off week derail you!!  What happened so that you didn't get in your full week of dancing?  And how can you fix it for this week??

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Walk to Mordor Spreadsheet

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

Hey, you were going strong on the goal - so don't let an off week derail you!!  What happened so that you didn't get in your full week of dancing?  And how can you fix it for this week??

The wednesday I had 4 hours of lessons, but  I was so tired and had about 20 hours without sleeping so I fell asleep before classes. And on friday was hlyda so there were no classes, but this week I'll do full lessons and the 2 practices :)

I fixed it by asking the moves I missed on classes, so, not bad at all, thanks for asking :)

• Like 2