House Baratheon: Ours is the fury! (Assassins' mini challenge group)

Woah, I totally missed the jumping jacks challenge. Way to go team!! Ours is the fury!! 

• Like 3

Level: 8   Race: Wood Elf   Class: Ranger at Heart -  Training with the Adventurers

Current Adventure: A New Hope

Past Challenges: 1st  âœ² 2nd âœ² 3rd ✲ 4th ✲ 5th âœ² 6th âœ² 7th  âœ² 8th âœ² 9th

“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams†- Eleventh Doctor

Bad news, I am VERY behind on the PVP challenge. I'm sorry if I fail you house Baratheon. But I will try to catch up if possible. 

Shhh... mislead them into thinking your strategy is hiding all of your reps till the last minute and taunt them about the incredible amounts you are doing. Make them work for it. And even if you don't win, at least you will have tired them so we can win next mini. xD

• Like 1

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

Bad news, I am VERY behind on the PVP challenge. I'm sorry if I fail you house Baratheon. But I will try to catch up if possible.

No worries I hate push ups so would probably be less than you right now.

With the extra 50 points we just won for the griffin it will even out :)

Can someone add 330 sit-ups (makes around 1000) and 660 squats (makes around 1600) to my name on the spreadsheet. On my mobile all holiday so won't have access to a computer :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where can you find me?:  My Twitter  /  My Blog

Update time:

Current position of the house:
Rabbits: 3rd place
Boars: 3rd place

Bears: 1st place

Griffin SLAIN (House Baratheon did 1500+ jumping jacks at the speed of light):  +50 Influence points... That puts us ahead of the other houses (for now)

House influence on the realm

Baratheon: 225 pts

Lannister : 175 pts

Targaryen: 100 pts

Stark: 50 pts

Tomorrow, I'll be doing burpees, to secure our lead...

And also sit ups, because right now its the low hanging fruit. I want to start closing in, at least to take the second place from Targaryen (making them lose 25 points at the end of the mini).

Holy cow guys, you got that Griffin faster than thought! I didn't even see that before bed last night. I did do some extra sit-ups to polish off a rabbit, though. I'll try to work in more sit-ups, since I was surprised at how many the other teams are bagging.

SpiralGalaxy, Level 9 Halfling Elf Assassin
STR 17|DEX 13|STA 20|CON 13|WIS 21|CHA 15
Electromagnetics Engineer, Freelance sci-fi critic in Maryland

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it." 

Shhh... mislead them into thinking your strategy is hiding all of your reps till the last minute and taunt them about the incredible amounts you are doing. Make them work for it. And even if you don't win, at least you will have tired them so we can win next mini. xD

I never tire....

Starting: Weight 176lbs | Bodyfat ~19% | Current: Weight 184lbs | Bodyfat ~16.5% | Goal: Weight 190-200lbs | Bodyfat 6-10%

Level 2 Human Assassin

STR 4 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3

First Challenge : Completed.

Second Challenge : In progress.

Tixnleeches Epic Quest (Life Goals) : In Progress

No work today, so plenty of time to keep plugging away in between studying.

I on the other hand had so much work today, I have not been able to do anything! T_T I'll call it a rest day and tomorrow I'll be extra productive.

• Like 1

Back hunting today. Had to take a day off from work sick yesterday due to a fibro flare, and will be easing back into things today. Bears and boars for me today, my lower back is refusing hunting the bunnies. Let's go team!

Level: 8   Race: Wood Elf   Class: Ranger at Heart -  Training with the Adventurers

Past Challenges: 1st  âœ² 2nd âœ² 3rd ✲ 4th ✲ 5th âœ² 6th âœ² 7th  âœ² 8th âœ² 9th

“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams†- Eleventh Doctor

I'll do what I can today! I'm in for a minimum of 500 squats.

I did 300 squats! Which is better than nothing. I'm sorry guys, I'm out for the rest of today. My pain levels are through the roof and I need to rest up for next week!

• Like 1

I'm doing some today!! Not sure how many I can manage, but it will be at least 100.

I haven't been able to throw up very good numbers these last few days: I may have pushed a little too hard at the beginning of the week... I'll pace myself better next week. :(

ETA: I added 138 before my knee began hurting. Rest time for it and maybe I'll be able to do more in the morning before the spreadsheet closes.

• Like 1

Level 5 Human Assassin

Current Challenge: x

Previous Challenges: 4 3 2 1

"Iron Man's got a suit, and the Hulk's pretty strong. And Thor he's like a god, and me I'm just a guy... Just a regular guy in a not so regular world. What's a man to do when I know I'm just a regular guy in a not so regular world?...They're like 'Yo, ain't you that Hawkguy dude?' And I'm like, Nah, you got me confused."

- from "Hawkguy", Adam WarRock

160 squats and 180 burpees for me today. I might be able to get a few more tonight, but I'm hoping to take another stab at it tomorrow morning before the 11am CST cutoff.

• Like 1

Very old battle log
Previous Challenges: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Previous Mini Challenges: 2, 1

Assassin: Extremely competitive, tends to bust out bodyweight exercises when faced with waiting in hiding, and loves a good team vs team faceoff.  - Alexandrite