So here lies my official battle log for my annual goal....completing at least 1 chin up!

I have a competition going with my sister in Sydney who can do one first - from free hang - no cheating now.  Although she is a good 20kgs lighter than me, I won't let that stop me from giving it my best shot!

I have taken Steve's articles on pull-ups on board, and have set out my 6 week challenge to help me get there.  I am currently working from stage one, aiming for 20kg single arm dumbbell rows.  Once there I will move on to supine rows, negatives and assisted pulls.

Is there anyone else out there working towards this same goal?  Would love to hear from you.

• Like 1

Challenges: 1

Intro to me  Daily Battle Log  MyFitnessPal 

Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom. The major value in life is not what you get. The major value in life is what you become. Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.  Jim Rohn

Sounds good to me CyclingMimi!  What stage are you currently at?

• Like 1

Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom. The major value in life is not what you get. The major value in life is what you become. Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.  Jim Rohn

Started adult beginner ballet tonight, this will be considered my active rest day.

Love how good the stretching and strengthening feels!

FRIDAY WEIGH IN:

Now that I am under 80kgs focus is on body fat percent rather than kgs.

17/4/15 - 77.2kgs - 29.1% BF

24/4/15 - 78.5kgs - 27.6% BF

Metabolic Strength Workout A

DB Squat Front Raise

Inverted Shoulder Press

Walking Lunge

Upright Row

DB Step ups

Rear Delt Flys

DB Jump Squats

Single Calf Raises

Yesterday completed HIIT Max Elite Workout 1

And completed Core Strength Workout 1 today.

Haven't eaten great this weekend....must remember you can't outtrain a bad diet...but I'm all prepped for healthy lunch and snacks at work, so feeling positive!

Ballet class Tues night - using this class as my active rest day.

Home late last night, but managed to complete my HIIT MAX workout 2.