Athena charges in, late as usual

Lola

Greetings all. I'm an Amazon ranger who got lost on her last quest (a long time ago) about halfway through it. I wandered away from ranger camp, was distracted by many things, and found myself off the path. It has taken much time and effort but I managed to get back here. Hopefully there is room for one more around the campfire.

Background on me: I have a strong love of functional fitness and fun exercise. I like lifting weights and being outside. I also love being a healer (paramedic).

With being gone so long, I'm a little foggy on how to participate in these things so I'm still ironing out the phrasing of my goals. But thus far:

EDIT:

Two-part Mission:

1. To be able to run a 5k without stopping.

2. Regain baseline strength to start lifting again.

Fitness Plan 1: Follow and finish a 5k running program. Using Zombies, Run! 5k training program.

- Week one is finished.

Fitness Plan 2: Re-Initiate Bodyweight Brigade and follow that 3 days a week, starting at level 1.

- Week one finished.

Nutrition Plan: Track food consumption (MyFitnessPal) and Return to Primal/Paleo style of eating by cutting back on grains and sugars.

- Week one finished for cutting back. Tracking will resume shortly.

Life quest Mission: Reduce one large debt to 50%, make consistent payments on second debt within the time limits of this challenge.

LG Plan: Make one weekly payment each towards two debts, paid every Friday.

- Week one finished.

Not tapatalk expert, but just here to give you words of encouragement! :) 

Keep up the good work and if possible try to define some more details. It helps keep you accountable to tell people about it in various degrees of detail :) Also helps to make sure the goals are SMART :) 

Challenge number 1 Progress

Progress in main quest collectively out of 42 days - 5.5 our of 6 weeks completed

100%
100%

Weight Loss challenge #1 - From 98 to 90kg. - Current: 94.6 kg

40%
40%

I don't know tapatalk, but we can probably get one of the admins to help. If you PM Hammi or Dark Raider, they should be able to remove the duplicate threads for you.

Or, they may stumble upon them, check out what's going on and delete the extra threads on their own. Good day, m'am.

• Like 1

Well, I was going to change my name but I can't figure out the interwebs so I'm giving up and sticking with Lola.

Update - started on week 2 of 5k training a little late. Work schedule has been wonky. But plan is Weds-Fri-Sun running to complete week 2. Gotta get on my BWB for this week though.

Set up auto pay to address my debts, so that's in order!

Interesting side note, my BF discovered he has 8 weeks til he has to test for the police exam and he is NOT ready for it. Guess who's coming up w a trainings plan for him?? That's right, this Amazon!

• Like 2

Rock on!  Late joiners to the challenge are the best!  I'm not just saying that because I started on Monday, too.  :pride:

Sounds like you're killing it, so keep on rocking!  Better is better!

And good Luck to your BF, but you should bet him on here so we can all scream encouragement at him!

• Like 2

Level 2 Human Squire

I want to be a Paladin.  Current Challenge Battle Log

Previous Challenges: 1  2

Challenge: Go from a 42 inch waist to a 34 inch waist

25%
25%

Challenge: 100 Wilkes point deadlift.

76.73%
76.73%

Just checking in here.  You should be at the middle of your 6 weeks, so how's it going?  No shame if it's not going well!  Let us know if we can offer any assistance or encouragement!

• Like 1

Level 2 Human Squire

25%
25%

76.73%
76.73%

Right on!  I hope Zombies, Run! is going well, I'm on week 6 of C25K, and it's really getting difficult for me.  Running isn't my favorite, but I used to like it alot.  Keep on rocking, there isn't much of this challenge left!

Level 2 Human Squire

25%
25%

76.73%
76.73%