Davidg193 Still trying again

davidg193

I am getting ready to join a bowling league with Special Olympics and need to get in shape for this.  I also want to improve my eating habits and my creative writing skills.  I enjoy writing stories and even poetry.

1.  I will get ready for bowling by increasing the number of lounges I can do to 20 with good knee flexion and do free weight exercises to improve my arm strength with a 5 pound weight.

2.  I will exercise 3 times per week and will keep a chart.

3.  I will eat 2 fruits and 2 vegetables each day and will mark it on the chart.

Non exercise goal:

I will read the information on my school web site about improving my writing skills.

Hi David.  I hope you have been eating your vegetables and doing your exercise.  There have been some great days for bike riding or walking.  I bought a new weight today and will bring it tomorrow morning.  Hope you get plenty of rest tonight and are ready to do a great workout in the morning!  I know how to change the email address and we can do it tomorrow.

Terry