Apiring Assassin Apprentice Accountabilibuddies

And I need your user IDs. How to get that can be found in the Party section.

Iceburner

Lvl. 7 Human, (Lvl. 5 Assassin, Lvl. 2 Rebel)

STR: 13.25 ~ DEX: 6.5 ~STA: 14.25 ~ CON: 9 ~ WIS: 15 ~ CHA: 10

Current Quest: #9 - Finding the balance in mind and body

Battle Log

Finished Quest (challenge): #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #7, #8

Aborted Quest (challenge): #6

"Kaizen!!!" 

weight loss goal (92kg -> 87kg): |----------------------->| (currently 86.3)

waist loss goal (109cm -> 94cm): |--------->____________| (currently 103)

pull-ups (0 -> 10): |->____________________| (currently 0)

push-ups (0 -> 50): |------>_______________| (currently 12)

I'll definitely check it out when I have a few minutes! I don't know anything about it other than what you have mentioned here and in your own challenge thread. 

• Like 1

"How does one become a butterfly? You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar."

-Chouji Akimichi 

33.33%
33.33%

BBWW: 6 of 18

37.5%
37.5%

Yoga: 9 of 24

46.15%
46.15%

Brown bag lunch: 12 of 26

Current

Omg, that habitrpg website is effective.  I just drug myself out of bed because I remembered that I hadn't completed all of my dailies.  :blink:

Haha, know that feeling... :)

Iceburner

Battle Log

"Kaizen!!!" 

Hey guys! I know I haven't been on here very much because I've been away, but I was just coming to you guys to ask a question.

I've been trying to switch to eating at least primarily paleo and I'm kinda concerned because I tracked my intake for a day and even though I'm always full, eat when I'm hungry, etc. I haven't been taking in enough calories. Does anyone have some pointers for this? I used to get most of my calories from things like potatoes, whole grain pasta, brown rice, cheeses. Now that I'm on mainly just fruit/veggies and meat I'm falling way short of my BMR.

"What, like the back of a Volkswagen?"

AJ | Recruit (assassin?) | 18 | East Coast | Elvhen

"Someone tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back."

I'm not on paleo or all that well versed in it, but are you eating full fat meats and other products? That might help bump it up a bit. Also some nuts might help get some calories in. Not sure what's ok on paleo and what isn't though as things like peanuts count as legumes, so you might want to look at that. I know avocado is quite calorie dense too. Hope that gives you a few ideas! :)

Challenge 3 | Challenge 2 | Challenge 1

L3 Elf: | 0 STR | 1.6 DEX | 7.4 STA | 6.8 WIS | 8.6 CON | 3.8 CHA |

Overall Weight Loss Goal:

33.3%
33.3%

SW: 153lb CW: 142lb  GW: 120lb

Yeah, I was a little concerned about that too, but I haven't actually counted calories on a normal day... just those "treat" days when I want to make sure I'm under a normal range.  Maybe's suggestions are all good ones (just no peanuts).  It also depends on how strict you want to be with it.  Like, the NF diet I'm trying to mimic still allows rice, beans, and dairy in moderation, mostly after workouts (I still haven't done the timing thing, but I do try to limit those three things).  Also, sweet potatoes are still allowed, you just have to watch the carbs, so again, they're better after workouts.  I also had been using whey protein with my morning smoothies, so I think that helped.  How far under are you?

• Like 1

Level 3 Human Assassin

Challenges: 21

Hey guys! I know I haven't been on here very much because I've been away, but I was just coming to you guys to ask a question.

I've been trying to switch to eating at least primarily paleo and I'm kinda concerned because I tracked my intake for a day and even though I'm always full, eat when I'm hungry, etc. I haven't been taking in enough calories. Does anyone have some pointers for this? I used to get most of my calories from things like potatoes, whole grain pasta, brown rice, cheeses. Now that I'm on mainly just fruit/veggies and meat I'm falling way short of my BMR.

Up your fat intake. Cook with a bit more fat, or add some fat in, eat fattier meats. Some carbs from sweet potato or squash. 

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Thanks to everyone so much for the tips! I did a little research myself and sweet potatoes, avocado and nuts seem to be the consensus. Not a huge fan of nuts so I'll probably just try to add in avocados and sweet potatoes one or the other every day. I ate some pasta today to get my calories up, whole wheat so hopefully a little better for me than some other alternative. I didn't get a chance to run to the grocery store in the past few days but I'm planning to go tomorrow or the day after anyway, so I'll pick up some things that have healthy fats/higher calories in them. Maybe dried fruits to up calories? I may try to add in just a little bit of dairy too. I cut everything out except natural things, basically, like, fruit and veggies and meat, eggs. I didn't have any trouble sticking to it, just worried about the calories thing. But I might pick up some yogurt too this time around.

Thanks again everyone!

xxx

• Like 1

"What, like the back of a Volkswagen?"

AJ | Recruit (assassin?) | 18 | East Coast | Elvhen

"Someone tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back."

Just a few days left and we are done with this challenge. I'd like to thank you all already for all the support and also for sharing your challenge experience. You really made me feel to be part of a group and it kept me going with my quests. I hope every one of us will keep up the good work.

I also hope that we do not completely abandon this group, which brings up some interesting questions:

How do you plan on to use the forum and keep contact with your good old AAAA accountabilibuddies?

A - I continue posting in this thread and in my challenge thread until the next challenge starts :loyal:

B - I will use my battle log and other forum threads :pride:

C - Something else, namely... :pirate:

D - I'm not in the mood for another multiple choice questionaire :mad-new:

Personally I was thinking continuing with my personal Battle Log until the next challenge starts and hope to see you guys saying hi from time to time :)

• Like 1

Iceburner

Battle Log

"Kaizen!!!" 

Yeah, I am not really sure my plan yet.  I had thought about starting a battle log for the down times, but part of me also thinks it would be good for me to take a break from updating all the time.  That's not to say I won't be on the forums still though.  I would still be happy to follow anyone's battle log to check in during the break. :)  We shall see though, about how I am feeling about my own updates.

• Like 2

Level 3 Human Assassin

Challenges: 21

Thanks for making this group Iceburner, and thank you to everyone in it for being so fantastic and helping us stay on track, and I absolutely do hope we don't abandon the group, I definitely won't. I'll probably respond to anything on here, or in the other forums or people's battle logs or whatever, but I won't keep up my own til the new challenge starts. I'll still keep tracking my food, but in my notebook like I've been doing.

Thanks to everyone in the group for being so supportive and especially to iceburner for making this group.

Sorry that I wasn't really able to keep up with to many of your logs and next challenge I'll make sure to choose three blogs at least to keep up with. (I sort of managed to keep up with iceburners log and until recently rabecks)

My plans for now are to keep up with the food and water habits, make my trainingshabit easier for me to keep up with (dance is easy though to keep at)

Also I want to prepare for the next challenge which means getting on top of cleaning in the next two weeks. It's a mess but I'll do it every day a bit. Also I'll do all my research before so I won't get lost in that during the challenge and prepare some basics for the language I want to learn.

Don't have any concretes but until then I won't keep up my log except for my notebook. Maybe I'm going to make a weekly battle log though for summaries.

I will definitely check back hre and would be happy to join up again for the challenge with the assassins ;)

• Like 3

Achillessehne

Human Assassin Lvl 2 

Feel free to add me in skype "mearuwankel", just mention nerdfitness.

Hey everyone, this has been a great group and I'll be sticking around into the next challenge for sure! Are we going to keep this thread or make a new one so we can check in who still wants to be a part of the group? I'll probably not post much for the next week or two (exams :() but will be posting a lot more after that hopefully. Look forward to seeing your next challenges!

• Like 1

Challenge 3 | Challenge 2 | Challenge 1

L3 Elf: | 0 STR | 1.6 DEX | 7.4 STA | 6.8 WIS | 8.6 CON | 3.8 CHA |

Overall Weight Loss Goal:

33.3%
33.3%

SW: 153lb CW: 142lb  GW: 120lb

Well this thread will stay open and since I'm still subscribed, I'll see when someone posts. I don't plan to actively post in this one though. But who knows, let's see :)

Iceburner

Battle Log

"Kaizen!!!" 

Thank you to each and everyone of you for being here (special mention to IB) and to be so supportive. Maybe we can rejoin for the next challenge. In the meantime:

637.gif

I'll still write into my battle log, for future reference. In these two weeks I plan to join the Assassins, and maintain my strength and endurance levels. I'd like to study, too, for the next challenge. Maybe some Yin Yoga to take care of my joints and sore muscles :D 

• Like 2

• Ladygazza  :lemo: 

Race: Lightfoot Halfling | Class: Assassin

[Level: 1 | STR 2 | DEX 1 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 1 | CHA 1 ]

​Current quest: Lemons!

Battle log: Le cahier de Mme Pie aka The Ladygazza

Accountabilibuddies: Aspiring Assassin Apprentice Accountabilibuddies