Hello from germany :)

I'm so happy about this page and that i now join the rebellion.

Just a short background information:
I always was chubby, because my mum did not care about healthy eating, never cooked and just gave me sweets instead of a good meal. My biggest weakness is ice cream. A whole B&J? No problem, could (and would) eat also two or three instead of a real meal. At the moment I'm trying to make my own, healthy ice cream with frozen bananas. Apart from that my eating behaviour is pretty good: lot of fruits and vegetables, rarely sweets or fastfood. But I have to drink more water, I consume too much coffe. I do not ban anything, I just enjoy it more and eat only a little, becauce I struggled 10 years from an eating disorder and never ever want to go back to that. I want to enjoy eating, it's not a battleground!

Years ago I was very sportive but than I struggled with heart problems, damaged knees and other diseases. So I have to slowly start again. January this year I began running with a women nike team, since this month also with adidas. It's perfect for me, because I have to leave my comfortzone. I challenge myself with meeting new supersporty people, we fight together, we motivate each other.

I love the idea of training for the house of black and white, being a sheika, becoming a super  saiyajin. I want to be the very best, a legend of time, wonder woman, my own super hero. My slogan: growing strong and workout is coming, my new name: epic eileen.

Goals etc will follow, first I have to check the rules of the rebellion. I'm not that fast, because english is not my mothertongue, sorry.

post-39099-0-71005300-1429729610_thumb.j

• Like 1

Darkness will make you strong.

for english not being your mother language you write really well.

WELCOME TO THE REBELLION!!!!!!!!!!! If there is anything you need or any questions you would like an answer to JUST ASK! we will do our best to give you the right answer, if we can't do that then we will take our best guess.

Do you do anything other than run? Weight training maybe? Pilates? Yoga? Karate? Ultimate Frisbee? I only ask so I can get an idea of who to introduce you to here to help you get a good support network.

• Like 1

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

Yes, i'm doing more than just running. Once i week i go swimming with a friend. Than i try to do yoga regulary and also started with bodyweight workouts. atm I'm using the nike training club app, which is pretty nice. But still missing the gym and the weights but cant effort anymore. Sometimes i also play squash, soccer and other sports with friends.

I really want to get more strenghts and muscles but have the feeling that bodyweight workouts are a bit too hard for me. Are there any tips for beginners? While working out at the gym i saw really fast getting better, improve with the weights, doing more reps and getting muscles. This is missing doing just bodyweight workouts , which is really demotivating. :(

Hi,

If you want to start with body weight workouts you have to be very careful to do them technically correct. 

When I was 17 a friend and I did a  100 push ups bet. Since we learned a wrong technique at school we both damaged our shoulder joints over the time and that took quite some time to heal. 

If its too hard in the beginning you have to work with different angles. for example: If a "real" push up is too exhausting and you can't guarantee that you will do them technically correct you should do them on your knees.

You will just have to do more of them until you can do the real one. Just get used to the movements and try to do them properly. 

I know this is more a warning that actual help, but I just want to point that out, because I didn't know what I was doing and it didn't end well.

And like you said for the fast progress you'll have to pay the iron price. ( I know that one was bad, but I couldn't help it)

except I want more details on that tattoo...

and the shirt is pretty good to.

SECONDED ON BOTH!!!!!!!

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

Hi,

If you want to start with body weight workouts you have to be very careful to do them technically correct. 

When I was 17 a friend and I did a  100 push ups bet. Since we learned a wrong technique at school we both damaged our shoulder joints over the time and that took quite some time to heal. 

If its too hard in the beginning you have to work with different angles. for example: If a "real" push up is too exhausting and you can't guarantee that you will do them technically correct you should do them on your knees.

You will just have to do more of them until you can do the real one. Just get used to the movements and try to do them properly. 

I know this is more a warning that actual help, but I just want to point that out, because I didn't know what I was doing and it didn't end well.

And like you said for the fast progress you'll have to pay the iron price. ( I know that one was bad, but I couldn't help it)

I'm always trying to do the workouts technically correct! But i will try the different angles, thanks for this tip. :)

Thanks guys :)

The shirt is from http://www.lookhuman.com/, they have so much cool stuff, check it out!

The tattoo is the abstract bloodraven from game of thrones. I adore ravens and fell in love with Brynden Rivers, so i had to immortalize the 3 eyed crow on my skin. it's a bit hard to catch the whole piece in one picture. Here is one when it was still in progress and one of the head:

xp9hjrn9.jpg

vym8luh8.jpg

Thanks guys :)

The shirt is from http://www.lookhuman.com/, they have so much cool stuff, check it out!

The tattoo is the abstract bloodraven from game of thrones. I adore ravens and fell in love with Brynden Rivers, so i had to immortalize the 3 eyed crow on my skin. it's a bit hard to catch the whole piece in one picture. Here is one when it was still in progress and one of the head:

xp9hjrn9.jpg

vym8luh8.jpg

That's pretty damn cool... two thumbs up. :-)

and those shirts are hilarious...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

That's pretty damn cool... two thumbs up. :-)

and those shirts are hilarious...

Thanks :) Still thinking about another game of throne piece on the other arm :ph34r:

Yesterday i noticed my emotional eating behaviour, being angry or sad i want ice cream or other sugarstuff. It's awful! Thought i controlled it with sports, yoga and other activities, which calm me down. But it's still slumbering within me -.-

Thanks :) Still thinking about another game of throne piece on the other arm :ph34r:

Yesterday i noticed my emotional eating behaviour, being angry or sad i want ice cream or other sugarstuff. It's awful! Thought i controlled it with sports, yoga and other activities, which calm me down. But it's still slumbering within me -.-

Description?

You could try doing what I do when I find myself snacking, eat a bunch of fat and protein, almost to the point of uncomfortably full. I do that, and any desire to eat goes away for a good while.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

Description?

You could try doing what I do when I find myself snacking, eat a bunch of fat and protein, almost to the point of uncomfortably full. I do that, and any desire to eat goes away for a good while.

Not sure about the motive yet. I love the starks and wolfs in general, so i really need one. Maybe also a lion, because my nephews name is "leo" (starsign lion), but actually i hesitate getting a lannister emblem. Also i need something according to the house of black and white. As you can see i need to think about it longer.

Eating other stuff do not help. I'll drink a lot of sweet tea or "fruitwater", if i recognise the craving for icecream. but also with a nearly bursting stomach, i could eat tons of sugared stuff. Maybe it's still a relict of my eating disorder, with bulemia i learned to ignore the hungry feeling and the feeling of a full stomach. -.-

Not sure about the motive yet. I love the starks and wolfs in general, so i really need one. Maybe also a lion, because my nephews name is "leo" (starsign lion), but actually i hesitate getting a lannister emblem. Also i need something according to the house of black and white. As you can see i need to think about it longer.

Eating other stuff do not help. I'll drink a lot of sweet tea or "fruitwater", if i recognise the craving for icecream. but also with a nearly bursting stomach, i could eat tons of sugared stuff. Maybe it's still a relict of my eating disorder, with bulemia i learned to ignore the hungry feeling and the feeling of a full stomach. -.-

Well... I'm partial to the lion one. I've got my own for my sign and it's the symbol of strength and balance. :-)

Well, if eating more doesn't work, what about trying to break your addiction?

My first challenge