• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

addicted2aa

In a weeks time I'll be fighting in the World Championships of Armored Combat in Poland

Been using the site for awhile but haven't been real active in the community so I feel kinda bad coming here to pimp this. Still I think it's something ya'll would get a kick out of so I thought I'd share. Myself and a few hundred other knights will be fighting in Poland in Real Steel Armor with Real Steel Weapons. It's a new sport based on the tourneys of middle ages Europe. If you're interested please check it out.

http://malbork2015.pl/championships-home/

• Like 3

Wandered into an SCA event, met some people, asked about how to train, started training at a gym where steel fighters trained, bought/built the armor and started training. It was surprisingly easy because I happened to live in the right area.

• Like 1

That sounds pretty amazing! Ever since I went to Medieval Times as a kid I've been fascinated with the idea. What kind of weapons will you be using or have been training? Keep us updated, and good luck!

Wow, that's absolutely awesome.  Please let us know how you do, preferably with pictures if possible!

Do you have any particular weapon choice or is it set?