Tixnleeches - The Dream

Hey everyone!!

I'm quite taken with this site, I absolutely love the people (everyone is super nice and helpful) and I love the accountability of having my goals posted! Gives me motivation to complete them!

So here it is! My dream, things that I want to accomplish. (In no particular time frame due to the amount of things I want to get done. I'll cross things out when possible and focus on certain things before moving to others)

Physical goals (body wise)

- Weight: 190-200lbs

- Bodyfat %: 8-10% maintained

- Pearly white, perfectly straight teeth

- Start and finish tattoo sleeve on left arm

Languages! (Carry on conversations)

- Learn fluent Spanish

- Learn fluent Japanese

- Learn fluent French

- Learn fluent German

- Learn fluent Russian

- Learn fluent Swedish

- Learn fluent Portuguese

Music! (Read and play music) I've come to terms with never being good at singing.  I'll stick to singing in the shower / car.

- Learn to play Violin

- Learn to play Guitar

- Learn to play Piano

Travel! (Minimum of 2 weeks per place)

- Visit Japan

- Visit Canada

- Visit Cambodia

- Visit Brazil

- Visit Sweden

- Visit Mexico

- Visit England

- Visit Russia

- Visit Germany

- Visit Australia

- Visit all 50 states (doesn't need to for 2 weeks each state.)

Exercise / Movement wise

- 100 pullups in a row

- 150 pushups in a row

- Planche

- Flagpole

- Backflip

- Frontflip

- Front Lever

- Back Lever

- Under 6min mile

- Compete in Spartan Race

- Compete in Tough Mudder

- Run a marathon

- Deadlift 2.5x BW

- Squat 2x BW

- Bench 1.5x BW

- Handstand

- Walking Handstand

College Education

- Complete Associates Degree

- Complete Bachelors Degree

- Complete Masters Degree

DANCE!

- Learn to Salsa

- Learn to Club dance

- Learn to Breakdance

- Learn to Tango

- Learn to Line dance

Hobbies!

- Learn to ride a motorcycle

- Learn to snowboard (Might cross this off with tyrsnbdr in sept/jan, if I can get the money)

- Learn to play poker

- Learn to rock climb

- Learn Parkour

- Learn Gymnastics

- Read 50 books (Once I reach 50 the number will increase with the previous number crossed out)

- Learn to cook 50 meals that I enjoy

- Learn to hunt with a bow

Mental and Physical Wellness

- Practice Yoga

- Meditate regularly

- Perform regular mobility work

- Acquire more true friends

- Actively meet new people and have a variety of experiences

- Sleep more consistently (hard to do working nights)

I'll work on crossing these out. If anyone has any suggestions or advice, I'm all ears!

Thank you for reading!!

-Tixnleeches

• Like 2

Starting: Weight 176lbs | Bodyfat ~19% | Current: Weight 184lbs | Bodyfat ~16.5% | Goal: Weight 190-200lbs | Bodyfat 6-10%

Level 2 Human Assassin

STR 4 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3

First Challenge : Completed.

Second Challenge : In progress.

Tixnleeches Epic Quest (Life Goals) : In Progress

I can teach you to snowboard, but you have to wait til next season.   :D

• Like 1

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

I can teach you to snowboard, but you have to wait til next season.   :D

I'm down! Just be prepared, I'll be on the bunny hill for a LONG time lol

Where do you snowboard at?

Starting: Weight 176lbs | Bodyfat ~19% | Current: Weight 184lbs | Bodyfat ~16.5% | Goal: Weight 190-200lbs | Bodyfat 6-10%

Level 2 Human Assassin

Tahoe, but I've lived all over the US, so I have snowboarded in NM, VT, NY, WA, OR and CA.  I was an instructor when I was in College.  I'll have you off the bunny slope in a day of practice.

I also have been to 49/50 states (where is Delaware again?), get in your car and start driving.

• Like 1

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

Tahoe, but I've lived all over the US, so I have snowboarded in NM, VT, NY, WA, OR and CA.  I was an instructor when I was in College.  I'll have you off the bunny slope in a day of practice.

I also have been to 49/50 states (where is Delaware again?), get in your car and start driving.

When does the season start up?

I'm 4/50 atm O_O I've driven through more states but I'm not counting them. Must explore at least 1 city in the state / spend the night! I think I could fun 2 of my overseas trips with the money I'd spend on gas trying to hit 1/2 the states. My Wrangler isn't very fuel efficient with these big ass tires.

Level 2 Human Assassin

When ever the snow comes,  sometimes early Nov and some times as late as Jan.

Wheymen

When ever the snow comes,  sometimes early Nov and some times as late as Jan.

Well I should have enough time to save up some money then! And if I drive there I'll be able to knock out 5-6 states on the way! Then go back hitting some southern states I would knock out another 5-6!! It'll probably cost me 1.2k for the drive gas wise though....

• Like 1

Level 2 Human Assassin

I honestly have no idea what to tackle first. Think I should start with what I think will be the most fun, most affordable, most time consuming, or least time consuming?

Level 2 Human Assassin