HOUSE TARGARYEN: Assassins mini quest support group

HOUSE TARGARYEN

250px-House_Targaryen_crest.PNG

Fellow house members, we are the dragon!  We must triumph and take back control of Westeros from the Lannisters Baratheons and Starks, traitors all to our ancestral throne!

CHALLENGE 1: JOUST

A tournament was held in the king's honor. Baratheon and Lannister were victorious, alas, but we held our own and scored some points in the end. Dragons are survivors after all. 

total points earned: 75 (totals here)

Every Assassin Jouster who completes in this Mini-challenge gets +1 STA!

CHALLENGE 2: HUNTING

King Robert has gotten it into his head to take us all out into the bush and hunt all the animals for a feast! We rocked this challenge SO HARD you guys. The Dragon is a mighty hunter after all. 

Total points earned: 250(Check out the totals HERE)

CHALLENGE 3: TIME TO STRETCH

After the joust and the hunt all of the houses were pretty beat up, so their benevolent leader decided to gather the houses to have a yoga party! In order to compete, take a picture of yourself completing one of the poses on the spreadsheet,  complete the requisite number of jumping jacks(it doubles with each take over) and raise the Targaryen banner in victory on the spreadsheet! you can do up to 5 poses a day. 

Post your pictures HERE. Spreadsheet is HERE.

Every Assassin Yogi who completes in this Mini-challenge gets +1 DEX!

ONWARDS! "We will take what is ours with fire and blood."

• Like 2

Lv 0 Leandran Ranger

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0| WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

Current Challenge: Surakha Rises: The hunt for Ebon

I'm going to aim to do a daily 500-500-100 for sit ups, push ups (the PvP challenge) and burpees. As for the squats... not sure how many I can get done today as life is busy today. We shall see.

• Like 4

"What doesn't kill me better start running", level 7 Furyan Assassin
My Journey From Fat to Fit: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|CURRENT

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

I have discovered what a weak abdomen I have...hit a cumulative total of 150 sit-ups last night. I'd like to try to hit 200 and/or do some more squats this evening, depending on how I feel. Hurt a bit to laugh this morning due to DOMS. 

• Like 2

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

I'm going to aim to do a daily 500-500-100 for sit ups, push ups (the PvP challenge) and burpees. As for the squats... not sure how many I can get done today as life is busy today. We shall see.

Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl, you are beast strong.  I totally admire you.

I have discovered what a weak abdomen I have...hit a cumulative total of 150 sit-ups last night. I'd like to try to hit 200 and/or do some more squats this evening, depending on how I feel. Hurt a bit to laugh this morning due to DOMS. 

Nice job pushing your limits~  I have a lot of sit-ups planned today.

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl, you are beast strong.  I totally admire you.

This is the first time I've really stopped to test my limits and endurance lately. I mean, I keep training to get stronger/faster/better but I've never really tried to do a full count of what my body can do. Burpees still suck. I have to pause every 10-20 pushups. But I can keep going. It's not something I anticipated in all honesty. But now that I know the capacity for it is there..... a sick and twisted part of me wants to go until I literally cannot anymore.

Good thing tonight is karaoke night then eh?

• Like 1

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

Oooo.. Here there be dragons.

I've been doing a handful of sit ups every morning before getting dressed to help the hunt. XP Got some real gym time in the line tonight.

Level 5 Daemon Assassin

Strength - 8.4 | Dexterity  - 6.3 | Stamina  - 7.4 | Constitution  - 7 | Wisdom - 8.5 | Charisma - 7.2

Champion of House Targaryen

Current Challenge

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

"Sometimes glass glitters more than diamonds because it has more to prove."

"Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom."
- Terry Pratchett

Woot! I'm getting some extra squats in today by having my students do squats with me for their warm-up :D now I don't look crazy doing squats every period hahaha Teacher Win.

Half-Elf: Ranger/Assassin

Challenges: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6a] [6b] [7] [8] [8.5] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [ --> Battle Log]

Old Battle Logs [2017] New Battle Log 2018: Reforged

DragonForging My Life: Epic Quests [Google D] Epic Quests [NF]

Lifter Profile [Symmetric Strength] Racer Profile [Athlinks] Body Comp [G-Sheet] Running Stats [G-Sheet]

Just don't push yourself so much that your muscles can't recover, okay?  We want you healthy!!!!!!

Remember...horses will run until they keel iver. Don't be a horse.

LOL!

Yah I know what you mean. I'll take it easy on the squats today. Did a round of them at lunch time and my legs were finally like 'yeah, if we could take a break from these for a little longer, that'd be great'.

So I'll focus on pushups and sit ups today. Not sure about burpees as my ankle is acting funny on me. Just means that come friday and saturday I'll be right as rain to push some big numbers out :D

I think we should talk tactics.... *looks around for spies*

We're clearly the gods of the squat around here but we're trailing behind with those little bunnies (I guess they just don't register much for dragons). Maybe we could get a group focus on that.

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and, whatever you hit, call it the target."

I'll definitely toss sit-ups on the sheet today!  Can't do them in my office, alas, but I WILL do a reasonable number later.

More importantly.........

BURPEES.

• Like 1

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

I feel confident I can at least throw in a few more squats and sit-ups to compensate for the fact that I can't do burpees.

• Like 1

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Hmmm.... I am definitely down with sit ups and push ups today and if possible I'll throw some burpee action into it too. Might be in sets of 5 or 10 but it'll eek that number upwards.

• Like 1

Hmmm.... I am definitely down with sit ups and push ups today and if possible I'll throw some burpee action into it too. Might be in sets of 5 or 10 but it'll eek that number upwards.

Ain't nobody complaining about that!

20 Sit ups and 10 Squats on the hour until work is over. (Granted its only 3 hours) But It'll kill a bunny.

Level 5 Daemon Assassin

Strength - 8.4 | Dexterity  - 6.3 | Stamina  - 7.4 | Constitution  - 7 | Wisdom - 8.5 | Charisma - 7.2

Champion of House Targaryen

Current Challenge

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

"Sometimes glass glitters more than diamonds because it has more to prove."

"Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom."
- Terry Pratchett

Ok guys I'm done for today. Light on the squats but I brought it in burpees. I'm in second for the pushups for the PVP and first place is freaking killing me with how many they do. So tomorrow during the day I'm going to find a way to do pushups at work. I will take the lead for us dammit.

• Like 2

Ok guys I'm done for today. Light on the squats but I brought it in burpees. I'm in second for the pushups for the PVP and first place is freaking killing me with how many they do. So tomorrow during the day I'm going to find a way to do pushups at work. I will take the lead for us dammit.

You are awesome!

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and, whatever you hit, call it the target."

Well, since I mentioned doing sit-ups somehow we are now way out in front. Nice going team.

I think Friday should be burpee day. We're now on 1,250. I think we can double that by the weekend. What do you think? Too ambitious?

• Like 1

Well, since I mentioned doing sit-ups somehow we are now way out in front. Nice going team.

I think Friday should be burpee day. We're now on 1,250. I think we can double that by the weekend. What do you think? Too ambitious?

Depends on how determined the lot of us get. :D

I will be able to burpee way more on Saturday, in theory, than I did during the week..........

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads