[Closed PvP] Wrestlemania VI

maxresdefault.jpg

Ultimate Warrior (DarK_RaideR) takes on Hulk Hogan (kzacher) on the grandest stage of them all! It's a 6 week long PvP that will follow June's challenge.

Ladies and gentlemen! The following contest is scheduled for one fall…

Rules

• At the start of each week, each contestant declares the wrestling move he wants to perform on his opponent, like a suplex or a leg lock. By tracking their progress in both nutrition and workouts, contestants score points. Whoever leads by the end of the week gets to perform his intended move. The winner of Week 6 gets to pull off his finisher on the other guy. If he's also the winner of the PvP (based on overall score) he pins the opponent and wins the match. Otherwise, he suffers the shame of witnessing his opponent kicking out of a finisher and pinning him back to turn the match around and steal the win.

Scoring Points

• Every week there is a total of 12 points to be scored: 6 for nutrition, 4 for workouts and 2 for special weekly challenges

• Both fighters have to consume wholesome, natural foodstuff throughout the entire day in order to score a point. The only exception to this is kzacher’s pre-workout and protein powders. 6 points allow for one cheat day per week.

• Both fighters aim for 3 training sessions per week, plus an extra workout of any kind. For each of those, they get to score a point up to a total of 4 per week.

• In order to avoid draws and mix things up, surprise weekly challenges will be set by a third party (a special referee, manager or interfering wrestler). This will be a different person every week and must explain the rules and scoring conditions when laying out the challenge. Completing the challenge counts for 2 points.

Score tracking spreadsheet

Ring the bell!

• Like 6

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (6)🍳🍳🍳🍳Fitness (1)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (2)👨‍🍳👨‍🍳, Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1),  Video Gaming (3), Wellness (1)💆‍♂️

ZzlXYUUwN1lHMlEx_o_wrestlemania-6---hulk

the first encouter

• Like 1

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Ultimate Warrior (DarK_RaideR) takes on Hulk Hogan (kzacher) on the grandest stage of them all! It's a 6 week long PvP that will follow June's challenge. Until then, this topic shall be used for match hype, the occasional trash talk promos and most importantly, finalizing the exact rules of the contest.

Ideas

- PvP will be focused on Nutrition/Diet and Workouts. Since the two contestants follow different paths, the contest will be about sticking to each one's individual plan

- At the start of each week, each contestant announces some kind of move he wants to perform on his opponent, like a suplex or a leg lock. Points are scored weekly and whoever scores the most by the end of the week gets to perform his intended move. The winner of Week 6 gets to pull off his finisher on the other guy. If he's also the winner of the PvP (based on overall score) he pins the opponent and wins the match. Otherwise, he suffers the shame of witnessing his opponent kicking out of a finisher and pinning him back to turn the match around and steal the win.

- In order to avoid draws and mix things up, there's been an idea of special surprise weekly challenges set by a third party (a special referee, manager or interfering wrestler). Probably a different person every week. Perhaps these challenges can offer extra points up for grabs or allow the winner to drain points from his opponent. That's left to be determined yet

This is gonna be good :)

I'll go through my training log and pick a nice mini-WOD to unleash on you one week for extra points if you want ;)

Also I think you should change kzacher's stage name to Hulk Bogan :lol:

• Like 1

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

This is gonna be good :)

I'll go through my training log and pick a nice mini-WOD to unleash on you one week for extra points if you want ;)

Also I think you should change kzacher's stage name to Hulk Bogan :lol:

Hulk Brogan?

• Like 1

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

• Like 1

That fight was epic, this better not disappoint!

• Like 2

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

Looks like we're gathering a crowd... I wonder if they're Hulkamaniacs or Warriors [emoji14]

• Like 3

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (6)🍳🍳🍳🍳Fitness (1)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (2)👨‍🍳👨‍🍳, Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1),  Video Gaming (3), Wellness (1)💆‍♂️

is there any question?

gtVvLWgN_400x400.jpeg

• Like 1

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

I know very little about wrestling...  :apologetic:  Are either one of you that "SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!!!!!!!!!!" guy??

• Like 2

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

I know very little about wrestling...  :apologetic:  Are either one of you that "SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!!!!!!!!!!" guy??

that would be Macho Man Randy Savage

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Too bad I totally suck. I would love to be the Macho Teros.

You can always interfere as Macho Teros and drop the weekly challenge. Ooooooh yeeeeeah....

• Like 3

Lvl 60 Multitasker

You can always interfere as Macho Teros and drop the weekly challenge. Ooooooh yeeeeeah....

Too bad I totally suck. I would love to be the Macho Teros.

That's a wonderful idea
  • Like 1

I know you are each doing different workouts, and I may be  mistaken, but don't all REAL RANGERS do BURPEES?

I vote for an EPIC BURPEE BATTLE for one of the weeks...

• Like 1

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

I know you are each doing different workouts, and I may be  mistaken, but don't all REAL RANGERS do BURPEES?

I vote for an EPIC BURPEE BATTLE for one of the weeks...

Way ahead of you :D

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Oh, training for that sounds like it's just the warm up for an epic smack down between you and kzacher a few weeks later. [emoji1]

I mean, you guys will uphold the honor of the guild there in an open competition. We're waiting to see the REAL face off, Ranger v. Ranger!

• Like 3

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

We're waiting to see the REAL face off, Ranger v. Ranger!

I am full of Rangerly pride, I never even realized this!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Looks like after Macho Teros, we've found the second candidate to put up a special challenge once the PvP is underway: Sensational Shaarawy!

001.jpg

• Like 5

Lvl 60 Multitasker

It's like Morticia Addams and Elvira had a baby with Tina Turner's hair, YES.

• Like 3

So who's winning so far?

maxresdefault.jpg

Wheymen

So who's winning so far?

maxresdefault.jpg

hasn't officially started. this is actually taking place at the start of the next 6 week challenge. make no mistake of who the victor will be

tumblr_inline_nb14qqtZ6H1qcpvti.gif

• Like 3

Why don't you get back to healing your knee? I deserve better than a handicapped competitor

Warrior mode on

THIS MATCH IS SCHEDULED FOR NEXT CHALLENGE! THAT MEANS JUNE! JUNE IS SUMMER, SO IT'S GOT TO BE SUMMERSLAM! YOU KNOW WHAT PEOPLE DO WHEN SUMMER IS APPROACHING,? THEY WORRY ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT! THEY WANT TO LOOK GOOD AT THE BEACH! WELL WE WON'T BE GOING TO ANY BEACH THIS SUMMER... WE WON'T BE, GOING ON DIETS AND JOINING GYMS IN HOPES OF BECOMING AN OLYMPIAN IN JUST A FEW WEEKS! WE HAVE A HIGHER PURPOSE! WE'RE GONNA MEET IN THE RING! ULTIMATE WARRIOR VERSUS HULK HOGAN, WARRIORS VERSUS HULKAMANIACS, IRRESISTABLE FORCE AGAINST IRRESISTABLE FORCE! THERE IS STILL TIME LEFT TO PREPARE FOR THE GREATEST TRIAL OF YOUR LIFE! THERE IS STILL TIME TO HEAL AND GET THAT KNEE TO FULL CAPACITY! I HOPE YOU DO JUST THAT... BECAUSE WHEN I STEP INTO THE SQUARED CIRCLE, AND THE GODS FROM ABOVE HIT ME WITH THE POWER OF THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR, I DEMAND THE BEST FIGHT YOU CAN PUT UP! ONLY THEN CAN I BE TESTED, AND WHEN I PREVAIL, I CAN LOOK UP TO THE SKIES, I CAN LOOK AT THE SPIRITS OF THE ANCESTORS AND ALL THE WARRIORS THAT HAVE EVER BEEN AND THEY WILL KNOW... THAT I... AM... THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR!

uw.jpg

• Like 3

Lvl 60 Multitasker