[Closed PvP] Wrestlemania VI

We'll wait on DR's call on if it counts. I may give it a go after band practice.

• Like 1

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Sure, go ahead and give it another shot. Oh, and my pick for next week's special guest is.... *drumroll*

"Macho Man" Teros Savage

MachoTeros_zpsxkcg1ziv.jpg

• Like 4

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4)🕶️s, Cooking (7)🍳Fitness (2)💪💪,  Gourmet Cooking (3), Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1)📖 Video Gaming (3)🎮🎮, Wellness (2)

Sure, go ahead and give it another shot. Oh, and my pick for next week's special guest is.... *drumroll*

"Macho Man" Teros Savage

Haha this is like the best thing I've ever seen
  • Like 4

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Haha this is like the best thing I've ever seen

10/10 that's awesome! :applause:

The belt is on my thread as well.  (You may notice I customized the side plates with Satyr heads. It's the details that count.)

----

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo YEAH!

Let me tell you something Mean Gene; the Macho Teros knows what it's like to have to climb the top of the mountain.  As we all know, in order to be the man, you gotta beat the man.

savage10.jpg

You  think that you can reach the top?  Well you can if you're the cream of the crop yeah.

19870511_savage_int.jpg

You gonna face Haystack Calhoun? He was a MOUNTAIN of a man. Wildfire Tommy Rich?  They all fell before the patoned elbow drop OH YEAH!  Prove to yourself that you're the cream of the crop yeah cuz the ONLY WAY YOU CAN DO THAT IS BY CLAWING AND CLIMBING YEAH!

Now listen to me, Mean Gene, these fellas in the back are gonna do Mountain Climbers.  It's up to them how they want to record it. Maybe play rock-paper-scissors to decide. Flip a coiiiiiin. IT DOESN'T MATTER TO THE MACHO TEROS YEAH!

They can go for reps or they can go for length of time.  If they ever want a chance of stepping in the squared circle then they gotta have endurance yeah.  So that's the GAUNTLET FOR THESE PUNKS.

savage6.jpg

OH YEAAAAAAAAH!
  • Like 8

This just made my day. You should explore your promo-cutting skills, man

• Like 3

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4)🕶️s, Cooking (7)🍳Fitness (2)💪💪,  Gourmet Cooking (3), Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1)📖 Video Gaming (3)🎮🎮, Wellness (2)

I am sitting in my work chair literally cracking up.  I can HEAR this in his voice!!!  BAAAHAHAHHA BRILLIANT

• Like 2

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

Thank you, thank you.

In a challenge or two, I will.  Quote and hold onto that info if you want.

If I'm going to cut a promo, I'm going to do it right - just like the outfit. Do you know how much hunting I had to do to find those base glasses?  Then think WAY outside the box and use nail polish to make the lens.

Once my friend Orlando is on board, he'll be playing the role of Mean Gene.  If not him then Bryan will suffice I think...

(and I may or may not have thought about cutting the promo when I'm with Heidi so she can be Miss Elizabeth.)

I am sitting in my work chair literally cracking up.  I can HEAR this in his voice!!!  BAAAHAHAHHA BRILLIANT

Macho Teros Madness, YEAH!

• Like 3

Thank you, thank you.

In a challenge or two, I will.  Quote and hold onto that info if you want.

If I'm going to cut a promo, I'm going to do it right - just like the outfit. Do you know how much hunting I had to do to find those base glasses?  Then think WAY outside the box and use nail polish to make the lens.

Once my friend Orlando is on board, he'll be playing the role of Mean Gene.  If not him then Bryan will suffice I think...

(and I may or may not have thought about cutting the promo when I'm with Heidi so she can be Miss Elizabeth.)

Macho Teros Madness, YEAH!

please, for the love of everything holy and unholy alike, do the miss elizabeth spot.

• Like 2

It's a busy week, so I don't think I can go with the total of reps during the entire week. Going AMRAP feels more about speed than endurance, so I suggest we go for most reps in a single set (a.k.a. unbroken). Feels more endurance-y

Here's some random Warrior motivation

Ultimate-Warrior-Logo.jpg

• Like 2

Lvl 60 Multitasker

It's a busy week, so I don't think I can go with the total of reps during the entire week. Going AMRAP feels more about speed than endurance, so I suggest we go for most reps in a single set (a.k.a. unbroken). Feels more endurance-y

Here's some random Warrior motivation

Ultimate-Warrior-Logo.jpg

damn, i did 5 mins this morning.

i'll do some more this week and keep count. 

• Like 3

Updated the spreadsheet. Week 1 goes to Warrior with (unless my math is mistaken) a 12-8 score

17_WM6_Warrior_Hogan_014.jpg

• Like 3

Lvl 60 Multitasker

logged 150 climbers today

• Like 1

I was off to a good start but my travelling adventures pretty much killed it for me, including not even having a chance to attempt those mountain climbers. I have failed both Randy Savage and Teros

macho-man-randy-savage_crop_exact.jpg?w=

Oooooooh no!

Unless you had a similar crash, looks like Week 2 goes to Hogan. Updated my stuff on the spreadsheet, scoring a meager 8

• Like 2

Lvl 60 Multitasker

shit happens bro. 

i got another 100 climbers in. only scored 11 points this week. faltered on my diet yesterday for father's day

• Like 2

Hogan wins Week 2 on a 11-8 score then. Wanna pick the guest since you won or should we take turns?

Lvl 60 Multitasker

I say take turns. Everyone will be involved at least once. Let's go with shaarawy

• Like 2

Oh crap IT'S MY TIME TO SHINE. I think. Will post something great in a few hours once I get to work......

• Like 1

Ok, I'm ready.

559360.jpg

Meanfaaaaace.

I read up on this sensational chica this morning and probably the most fun fact I found was that she lost a match by being KO'd with her own purse.  That's pretty rad.

She probably would have been able to endure the purse-blow if she had better balance, ya?

TREE POSE, MOTHERTRUCKERS.  

tree.png

You're gonna dig deep and find your zen and hold a tree pose with your non-dominant leg for balance.  Longest that can stay up without falling, wins.

• Like 3

The Ultimate Warrior wasn't known for his balance, physical or mental. Good thing I brushed up my yoga skills recently. Just gave it a shot for 1 minute 17 seconds. Ball's on your court, kzacher

• Like 3

Lvl 60 Multitasker

I must Google the tree pose.

Ok, I knew the pose just not the name.

My time was 2:54. I attribute this to throwing kicks.

• Like 3

You're gonna dig deep and find your zen and hold a tree pose with your non-dominant leg for balance.  Longest that can stay up without falling, wins.

Even with this? Daaaaaaym, I wouldn't like to be on the receiving end of those kicks...

• Like 2

Lvl 60 Multitasker