[Closed PvP] Wrestlemania VI

Even with this? Daaaaaaym, I wouldn't like to be on the receiving end of those kicks...

yes. lol

when throwing a rear leg kick(rear leg is dominant) you have to balance/pivot on you non dominant leg to throw the kick and then pivot back to bring the kicking leg back down. i can actually balance longer on my non dominant leg than i can my dominant leg. it's the only way i can make sense of it. 

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

hulkBLS.jpg

Gotta up my game then

• Like 4

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4)🕶️s, Cooking (7)🍳Fitness (2)💪💪,  Gourmet Cooking (3), Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1)📖 Video Gaming (3)🎮🎮, Wellness (2)

Haven't been able to update the spreadsheet as I'm doing this on my phone. Diet last week I hit 5 days and workout I had 4 days.

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

It's a tie on nutrition and workouts, kzacher wins Week 3 on grounds of the special challenge, holding that tree pose 13 seconds longer than myself. As close of a call as it gets, it's an 11-9 score.

For Week 4, my pick is double

tumblr_m9vppn8F0j1qjko1ao1_500.jpg

Xena and ShadowLion are the special guests to provide the surprise challenge of Week 4!

• Like 2

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4)🕶️s, Cooking (7)🍳Fitness (2)💪💪,  Gourmet Cooking (3), Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1)📖 Video Gaming (3)🎮🎮, Wellness (2)

I was off to a good start but my travelling adventures pretty much killed it for me, including not even having a chance to attempt those mountain climbers. I have failed both Randy Savage and Teros

macho-man-randy-savage_crop_exact.jpg?w=

Oooooooh no!

Unless you had a similar crash, looks like Week 2 goes to Hogan. Updated my stuff on the spreadsheet, scoring a meager 8

randy_savage_crop_exact.png?w=340&h=234&

The climb to the top is paved with stumbles.  Just gotta get your head back in the game, OH YEAH!

• Like 2

The Grande Dames are coming over, and we challenge you to impress us. You don't gotta spend a lotta money, in fact, we're looking for your frugal* side! You have three chances:

1. Make an inexpensive, delicious and healthy meal (must fit your own dietary goals).

2. Do something fun for free...doesn't have to be fancy...a walk in the park, hanging out with a friend, whatever.

3. General frugality...something interesting you have done to save money.

We know you boys got a lot goin' on. You don't have to do everything, just have to do more than the other guy.

(* Nothing to do with current events, we came up with this one a while ago).

• Like 4

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

Re: Xena's spoiler...

My caption: "Glamour Girls and Glamour Boy" :highly_amused:

Cubic Zirconias = staying within budget

• Like 4

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

I understand kzacher's super busy with the new job and all. No fun if I'm trash talking on my own.

Thought we should quantify this to see who wins, but I'm against crazy tracking of spending, plus there's the Euro vs Dollar difference involved. Instead, I'll just be listing my moves and let the Glamour Judges decide

Tuesday

- Brought a 1,5L bottle of (tap) water from home, making sure I'd be hydrated and sparing the money that I'd pay if I ordered it from the cafeteria at work. Did the same today (Thursday)

- Took the train to work, which is free this week due to capital controls. Just to work, had to get a taxi back home

Wednesday

- Got just 1 coffee instead of my usual 2 at work

General stuff

- Good thing I got my groceries for the week last Saturday. This Saturday I'll be out of town, so no grocery expenses until sometime in the middle of next week. Meals at my parents' place = massive savings

- Same goes for petrol. Won't be spending money for fuel this week

• Like 4

Lvl 60 Multitasker

I also have been bringing an empty water bottle to work and using the fountain to fill up. Also bringing pre cooked lunches.

Friday I've got band practice(we've got a show in two weeks followed by finishing up studio work on the 19th)

Saturday is the 4th, plan is to purchase no more than $40 worth of fire works outside of what I've purchased over the last 2 weeks(I get a little explosion happy). That's it so far.

Also, had grappling class last night. Looks like I'll be fighting in August :-)

• Like 7

I also have been bringing an empty water bottle to work and using the fountain to fill up. Also bringing pre cooked lunches.

Friday I've got band practice(we've got a show in two weeks followed by finishing up studio work on the 19th)

Saturday is the 4th, plan is to purchase no more than $40 worth of fire works outside of what I've purchased over the last 2 weeks(I get a little explosion happy). That's it so far.

Also, had grappling class last night. Looks like I'll be fighting in August :-)

Awesome, I look forward to watching the video of your victory!
  • Like 2

Big Show: Human Swift Hunter

Respawning. One day at a time.

Battle Log: Operation Wedding Suit - Take 2

Previous challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 

Also bringing pre cooked lunches.

Yup, been doing that for a while now so it didn't feel like something worth mentioning. Also, no coffee or anything else ordered today, zero money spent at the office

Excited to see you fighting again! Will it be another cage match?

• Like 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Excited to see you fighting again! Will it be another cage match?

I'm hoping for baseball bats with nails through them. And a lava pit.

• Like 3

Big Show: Human Swift Hunter

Respawning. One day at a time.

Battle Log: Operation Wedding Suit - Take 2

Previous challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 

Haha no pit or ball bats. It will be in the cage. Which also means Monday I need to switch to a keto diet. I'll keep the cheat day for the first couple weeks and look at my weight, then look to adjusting

• Like 3

I got max points this week from diet and workouts. No clue where kzacher's at, he's been super busy with the new job and all, so we have none of his progress reported.

Special challenge is yet to be decided by the ladies. As far as I'm concerned, I've practically spent zero money since Friday that I'm back with the family. Just what I spent on books, which I was told I'll be refunded anyway

• Like 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

I highly doubt that. Especially after I put up my motorcycle for sale

giphy.gif

'murica!

• Like 4

Lvl 60 Multitasker

The special challenge went to DR. I stayed in my budget for fireworks, but also went out to eat Friday. Workouts I hit 4 diet I hit 5. Started keto yesterday. Looks like I may have internet back in two weeks. Still Will report as often as possible

• Like 3

DarK_RaideR grabs the maximum of 12 points and wins Week 4 against kzacher's score of 9

hqdefault.jpg

Overall score is back to a 2-2 draw with only 2 weeks left. Momentum has swung back to the Ultimate Warrior's side, but will Hogan "Hulk Up" and make a heroic comeback?

• Like 2

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Looks like you boys have already worked out the scoring and the Golden Girls are suitably impressed with the Ultimate Warrior's frugality.

What does Week Five hold?

• Like 3

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir