"Sanctus Joins the party."

Hey guys, I'm Robby Knight(prefer Sanctus in forums and yes thats my real name). After trying on my own to improve my own health i had the great idea to make it a quest, character sheets and everything, and it just so happened i stumbled upon you all being amazing. Most of you are in the middle of your adventure into fitness and becoming that archetype you dream of being and i hope to join you. 

Right, personal information time. Im a twenty three(23) years old college guy who cuts fruit and loves RPGs, other than the basics which you can plainly see I am a former(read: Wants to be current) Larper as well as a huge stephen king fanboy. The heavy stuff, right, I'm a double cancer survivor (testicular and leukemia) which is why ive decided i need help and others making sure i keep doing things right. I may seem like im improving slower than many of you so just shout at me till i catch up.

I've always been a fan of knights, probably from the name association, guys like Huma and girls like Brienne who are tough in the very essence of the term. I want to become as understanding yet stalwart as them, and that means not only book study but muscles; big ones. While im currently a dwarf in physique my class is a warrior and I plan on making it there in a years time from now (something like 30lbs total lost and 6-10% bodyfat loss). I know ill have to lose a heavy amount of body fat that i accumulated when my muscles attrified and ive got to triple their current size, the muscles mind you, so after reading alot of your posts especially the interview(s?) with Spezzy herself and others Ive come to the conclusion that my 2 miles every other day isnt going to work at all in cutting weight off. My immediate goal is to learn all i can about weight training, specifically heavy low rep, and bulk up my torso and arms to even out and build a steady metabolism. Secondary to that is diet, which ive already mostly shifted to a "Paleo-esque" diet, and refining it to be stable and feasable for me to have every meal as clean as possible so my body focuses on breaking what ive got stored down.

Always sucked at conclusion paragraphs, thanks for reading and good luck.

Race: Dwarf

Class: Warrior
Level: 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

- "I am the shield that guards the realms of men." - 

Thanks for the confirm, have been setting up a plan for paleo diet all day and been on it since; not that its a big deal day one. I actually find myself excited to start this, so much so i went 10k yesterday without realizing it.

Race: Dwarf

Class: Warrior
Level: 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

- "I am the shield that guards the realms of men." -