TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Wednesday September 26 BIRTHDAY

Breakfast: 2 cups coffee with milk, egg with tomatoes (cooked in oil because I ran out of cooking spray)

Lunch: out. Nachos (they finally gave me the nachos I wanted instead of some other, jalapeno-free, no salsa, weird cheese monstrosity) and an extremely light beer (I think it was an Upland Belgian Wheat Ale, and it was so light. So. Light.). There was about 1/3 of the nachos left at the end, and I probably ate more than 1/2 of the rest.

Snack: snack sized Butterfinger

Snack: free Sbucks! Non-fat, no-whip Pumpkin Spice Latte (it's fall!)

Snack: immediately ripped into the birthday cake my parents sent me. 1 piece chocolate cake with white frosting

Pedometer: 11,714 steps, 4884 aerobic steps.

Workout: Xtreme cardio kickboxing. My video broke today, I watched it on YT. I guess it's a sign that I should buy it legally.

Pretty of the Day.

Thursday September 27

Breakfast: 2 cups coffee with milk, egg with tomatoes

Lunch: salad (spinach, onion, mushroom, raisins, FF Classic Caesar dressing)

When we left school a friend said she might want to go out tonight or tomorrow night, maybe for my birthday (?) or maybe she just wanted to and she also said she didn't know what else she'd do tonight. So I ate a lot when I got home, which I know IS related to the going out, but I'm not sure HOW.

Snack: 1 piece chocolate cake with white frosting, cheese stick, a bag of gummi apple rings, some bites of a pumpkin brownie

Dinner: a Morningstar hamburger patty with BBQ sauce, this broccoli

Pedometer: 4527 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Workout: none.

She never called me about going out.

Pretty of the Day.

LOL:

30+day+challenge.JPG

Leslie: April and Andy are about to get married.

Ben: Wow. My... Brita filter's older than their relationship. ... Wait a second, should I change my Brita filter?

Leslie: I don't know! It depends on how frequently you use it!

Ben: True.

Leslie: Stay focused, okay, please!

I finally changed my red-blinking filter today, and all I've gotten so far is cloudy water and particle-y water.

Friday September 28

Lunch: at babysitting. Cup of coffee with milk. Egg salad (whole eggs, mustard, mayo, not sure what else. It wasn't very wet so I don't think it was a lot of mayo), grapes, some slices of brown pepper

Snack: bag of Sun Chips. I know. I'm so hungry/so much want food. (210 cal, 10g fat)

Dinner: Einstein's pumpkin bagel and pumpkin shmear (conflicting reports, up to 400 cal and 6.5g fat), small black coffee

Dessert: at babysitting. A pretty hearty piece of zucchini cake, although my piece was as big as each of the girls' and the mom is pretty healthy

Snack: the rest of the brownie I started yesterday, a cheese stick, the rest of the recipe broccoli, some Swedish-fish-like fish

Pedometer: 4416 steps, 1111 aerobic steps.

Workout: none. Babysitting etc.

Pretty of the Day.

Saturday September 29

Breakfast: big bowl Golden Grahams and milk, ate and then immediately regretted a pumpkin brownie, 2 cups coffee with milk

Snack: some candy/cookies from parents box

Dinner: at babysitting. Salad with very little dressing, some cherry tomatoes, 4 pieces of a pizza I assume was homemade, and was small (so 4 pieces =/= 4 Papa John's pieces. Maybe = 1)

Dessert: hot chocolate with water and vodka, candy/cookies from parents box

Pedometer: 1936 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Workout: Xtreme total body

Pretty of the Day.

I'm trying to get pics up to post my birthday box and my cake and today's box, but the site isn't cooperating.

Sunday September 30 - remembering far too late at night

Breakfast: 2 cups coffee with milk, apple with PB, piece of cake that I don't regret

Candy: candy

Dinner: about 1/2 a Steamfresh bag of noodles with broccoli/carrots/corn, to which I added ground turkey (oil, spices) and peas (too many!)

Candy: candy

Drinks: vodka/tonic/fizz flavor

Pedometer: 513 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

tumblr_mb2mlmT5au1rfmyrvo1_500.jpg

Plentiful Pretty of the Days: one, two, three, four. (I think some are repeats but they're all awesome.) And this one, a product of sadness YT-ing:

Goddammit she sold that, despite the fact that she's been parent-less and guardian-free, and has been fighting and been protected by vampires and living in a supernatural world for quite some time now.

I have no excuse for the following:

Monday October 1

Lunch: about 1/4 of a Steamfresh bag of noodles with broccoli/carrots/corn,+ ground turkey (oil, spices) and peas (too many, again), 1 piece Papa John's sausage pizza

Snack: catered event. 2 cubes Colby Jack cheese, 1 cube Swiss?Provolone? cheese, 1 cube Cheddar cheese. 2 meatballs. 1 veggie quesadilla slice. 1 spinach/feta pastry. 2 pork Pot Stickers. Grapes. Drink: punch.

Dinner: 1 slice cheese pizza from non-chain

UGH. My lunch was totally sufficient, but friend's wasn't, so she wanted to go to an event with pizza. So I ate a piece (not her fault - mine). So I was positive that I wouldn't eat the pizza at my night class. I had already decided not to (re:candy), but now resolved to definitely definitely not. Then after babysitting while I schlepped back to the law school, the remains of a catered event were in full swing. The event was very over, and they were putting new plates out. So I ate there and told myself I was definitely x3 not going to eat pizza at night class. Then at night class, he bought non-chain pizza, after saying it would be chain pizza because he didn't have the budget, and the girl next to me said "I'm full of veggie quesadillas, but okay" and I got some. Not happy with myself today. Some days I might say "we all have a bad day" or "just do your best tomorrow" but it wasn't like a confluence of events. I made the decision each time, and I made the wrong decision, each time. And I'm writing this in night class and telling myself I won't eat ANY. THING. after this, but will I? Probably.

Pedometer: 8687 steps, 1121 aerobic steps.

Workout: 41 min "Calorie Burnout with Cathy Syphers." I can barely find it online, so no link, but it was pretty hard. I definitely skipped/crapped out on some of it.

Pretty of the Day. Honestly not a pretty of the day so much as a OMG 402 STILLS!

Tuesday October 2

Lunch: about 1/4 of a Steamfresh bag of noodles with broccoli/carrots/corn,+ ground turkey (oil, spices) and peas

Did not eat: the pizza brought over after a club meeting, any of the 3 trays of Jimmy John's brought for same reason, any of the second wave of meeting pizza, any of the dense cake/coffee cake also left out, any of the candy on my table at work

Dinner/Snack: a piece of cake, at least 2 cookies, candy - chocolate covered pretzels, nonpariels, gummy worms (other?)

Pedometer: 6214 steps, 2278 aerobic steps.

Workout: none. Tuesdays/Thursdays are no-guilt-skip days.

Pretty of the Day.

Wednesday October 3

Lunch: salad (spinach, onion, mushroom, turkey, raisins, FF Classic Caesar dressing)

Snack: small bowl grapes

Candy: chocolate-covered pretzels, 1 1/2 cookies, nonpariels, gummi worms

Dinner: sweet potato fries (cornstarch, olive oil, salt and pepper) with ketchup, then on the second plate with garlic powder. Are these healthy? They seem like they must be, and I'm working on the assumption that they are.

Pedometer: 9362 steps, 4168 aerobic steps.

Workout: 30 min "Interval Workout with Cathy Syphers"

Aww I like this one: Pretty of the Day.

For a bonus pretty, I watched Jennifer Garner on Conan tonight. I love her!

Thursday October 4, remembering too late

Lunch: salad (spinach, mushroom, turkey, raisins, 6 cherry tomatoes, FF Classic Caesar dressing)

Snack: medium coffee with skim milk

Dinner: Panda Express Panda Bowl. The online menu gives no sizes (?), so the only listing for fried rice: 530 cal, 16g fat, 3g sugar, 12g protein; and the only listing for orange chicken: 420 cal, 21g fat, 18g sugar, 15g protein

Snack: 2 cookies, gummi worms (other?)

Snack too late: gummi pumpkins, 3 crunchy chocolates

Pedometer: 6183 steps, 1148 aerobic steps.

Workout: none. Tuesdays/Thursdays are no guilt skip days, although I didn't skip because I was tired, I skipped because I wanted to. But then I was able to sleep on the couch, and I haven't been able to in so long so I guess it turned out well.

Pretty of the Day.

Friday October 5

Lunch: at babysitting. White rice and store-bought-cooked chicken, grapes, mango, about 1/5 of a pear

Snack: blueberries. I paid 27 CENTS for them because some were moldy. Even if half of them were trashed, that is a pretty good deal.

Dinner: the rest of the sweet potato fries, some ground turkey (oil, spices) and ketchup

Candy: 2 cookies, the rest of the chocolate-covered pretzels, the rest of the gummi worms

Snack: bowl of grapes

Pedometer: 3809 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Workout: none, and it is a guilt day.

Fell asleep at about 10 waiting for a video to load. Man, my life.

Pretty of the Day.

Saturday October 6 - remembering too late

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee with milk, apple with a little bit of PB, bowl of grapes, tin Godiva Pearls

Lunch: pretzels, candy?

Drinks: hot chocolate with water/vodka

Ate too many pretzels. Too many. I really don't remember what all I ate yesterday, but I know it involved far too many pretzels.

Pedometer: 1377 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Workout: 41 min "Calorie Burnout with Cathy Syphers."

Pretty of the Day.

Sunday October 7 - remembering too late

Breakfast: a cup of International Delight Iced Coffee - the commercial for it is amazing...ly terrible, and I only bought it because with coupon+sale, it was like a dollar

Snack: bowl of grapes

Snack: one cherry tomato to convince myself I didn't want cake. Then, a piece of cake

What Else: dinner was ground turkey (oil, spices) and recipe broccoli; I had non-pariels, I had chocolate sunflower seeds, I had about 1.5 cups of coffee with milk

Pedometer: 994 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Workout: none. Guilt day.

Pretty of the Day.

Monday October 8

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee with milk, egg with tomatoes

Lunch: salad (spinach, mushroom, turkey, raisins, 6 cherry tomatoes, FF Honey Dijon dressing)

Snack: cup instant coffee

Dinner: at babysitting. I ate several small bowls of a pasta, because I wasn't sure when they'd be home and didn't want to have a bowl full of food when they walked in. It was whole wheat penne with vegetables - eggplant, zucchini, onion, mushroom, something orange, squash?, and it wasn't in a sauce but it wasn't plain, it was probably cooked in oil or butter? And just a couple bites of chicken because there wasn't much left

Pedometer: 8845 steps, 1236 aerobic steps.

Workout: none. School until 3:30, babysitting until 5, school work, parents call 545-645, babysitting 7-1020.

Lazy Pretty of the Day. Hey, thank goodness she's always pretty.

Tuesday October 9

Lunch: salad (spinach, mushroom, turkey, raisins, 6 cherry tomatoes, FF Honey Dijon dressing)

Snack: small Krispie Kreme black coffee, added milk

Snack: baby apple

Dinner: ground turkey (oil, spices) and recipe broccoli

Snack: then a bowl of grapes

Snack: then I went absolutely BONKERS on some pretzels. Ugh I was so hungry you guys. But you see I ate no sweets.

Pedometer: 5366 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Workout: none. School until 5, left at 530, bank and free Krispie Creme until about 550, home, left at 610, babysitting until 9, parents call 9-10, shower, tumblr, sleep.

Pretty of the Day. It would have been this one if I could have figured out where just the picture, not the effect, came from.

Tumblr of the Day: Favorite TSCC things - Cameron Phillips Strut

tumblr_m4x4k3o60k1qzcnvbo1_250.gif

Tagged: by strut i may mean ass.

Wednesday October 10

Snack: plum cake? My friend brought it to me and said her coworker's mother made it. It was... not great, but I didn't want to try to resist it.

At home, ate this all one after the other:

Snack: baby apple, the rest of the grapes

Dinner: ground turkey (oil, spices) and the rest of the recipe broccoli

Snack: the rest of the pretzels, a cup of International Delight Iced Coffee

And Then I Gave In: 2 cookies, non-pariels, about 1/2 of a cookie

Final, Too-Late, I Totally Regret This, I Suck Snack: the rest of the chocolate covered sunflower seeds, the rest of the non-pariels

Pedometer: 5922 steps, 1174 aerobic steps.

Workout: none. See below. See also my complete exhaustion despite going to bed at the same time as always and getting up way after my alarm.

Things of the Day:

- I got home and didn't have any mail - I haven't for quite a few days now, and it's weird. But I thought "at least there's no rejection letter." Then realized... I'd been emailed a rejection earlier today.

-

Christine: You can't imagine the amount of work it takes just to be with a man that handsome. (Takes out hair extensions.) It's not real. (Takes off fake eyelashes.) Neither are these. (Takes out bra enhancers.) Or any of this. And the prep work is even more exhausting. You know, the shaving, the plucking, the waxing, the haircuts, the highlights, the line reducers, the lip plumpers. (Takes off Spanx.) Matthew, I start off as a 7. But after a few hundred dollars worth of products, and three hours of my life that I am never gettin' back, I turn into a very temporary nine. (Takes off heels.)

Matthew: Do you really think that Daniel is with you because of... her?

Christine: It's not Daniel, it's me. When you're with a person that beautiful, the whole world is watching. I mean when we walk into a restaurant, all eyes go to him. And right after him, they come to me. And what do you think they're thinkin'?

Matthew: Who's that 10 with a 6 who thinks she's a 9?

Christine: Exactly.

I never know how to feel about this show. I really like it. It feels like my life. Of course, it's her life now, after being happily married and having a son, and then getting divorced, having her brother move in, and running her at least somewhat-successful business with her best friend. It's my life now, at... 23.

- My parents (and my aunt and uncle) are coming this weekend, which means I have to clean up my life/apartment. It means today I've had my bathtub full of laundry detergent and the floormats from my car, and I've washed the dust off the lightbulbs in my bathroom. Really read that sentence.

Thursday October 11

Snack: baby apple. 2 cookies. 1 1/2 of another type of cookie. 1/2 of a flat chocolate pumpkin. Some gummi pumpkins.

Dinner: 1 sweet potato of sweet potato fries. The rest of the ground turkey (oil, spices). And then the second sweet potato made into fries. (Fries are: cornstarch, olive oil, salt & pepper, garlic powder.)

Eatin' up all my foods for parents weekend, I'm sure I won't be sitting home alone eating broccoli when they're here - but I do have a whole head of broc left! I felt a little bad after the second whole sweet potato I ate, but it's good food, right? Is it? I don't understand foods. :(

Snack: the other 1/2 of the flat chocolate pumpkin. Mistake? Yes.

Pedometer: 4733 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Workout: none. Excuse, uh, cleaning? I went to the CVS and the carwash, rinsed the bathtub floormats, tried to figure out how to vacuum the inside of my car (couldn't), cleaned the kitchen, made the sweet potato fries, laundry. VAMPIRE DIARIES!

Pretty of the Day. And SPOILER Pretty of the Day.

And this, lol:

670503019.jpg?key=457640&Expires=1350015455&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=h82Rvm4Pwffa8ssMFvmCu6P7MrLLOb9EL52hUGRDa7TWucqdia49cLh1KUEyOTT73nBxbBfJW07sLYLoNfgcq0KRA9Py1nBh5HkanKRTBHw-tZtd~feQLjNc-mpPHYgbEGwMsZqgLPMMv5KBxOlgbQcakT~ruJCHsD1h6ae34lE_

Although I'd have to do it on a rewatch, because you know on the first watch I am 100% attentive.

Friday October 12 - remembering too late!

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee with milk, egg with mushrooms

Lunch: at babysitting. I had salad greens, a small piece of chicken, slices of red pepper, grapes, and a homemade aioli sauce

I might have eaten a baby apple? I'm not sure. I made a head of recipe broccoli and then didn't eat it. I drank some iced coffee from the container.

Drinks: a cup of coffee with 1 half & half

Dinner: at Applebee's. I had 1/3 of the appetizer sampler, which was 2 mozzerella sticks with sauce, 1 boneless honey bbq wing, 1 of the quesadillas?/tacos?, chips with spinach-artichoke dip and 2 pieces of celery with the dip. Dinner was the bacon cheeseburger, which I ate all of with lettuce, tomato, onions, and ketchup, then I ate maybe 1/3 of the fries with ketchup

Dessert/candy? I'm not sure. I probably did eat something but I don't remember.

Pedometer: 3408 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Saturday October 13

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee with milk, egg with mushrooms and spinach

Snack: parents brought me a big pumpkin muffin

Snack: at the game, my friend bought me a hotdog. I never would have gotten food at the game, and I never do, but he bought it for me and brought it up so I wasn't going to smack it out of his hand and refuse it. 1 hotdog with bun and ketchup. Some of the nachos with chips, not 1/2, maybe 1/3 or 1/4.

Didn't Eat: met parents at a restaurant. Didn't get anything, and very proud of that. Took their leftovers home anyway.

Dinner: I ate some of my mother's shrimp and cocktail sauce on the drive home - 4 or 5 maybe. Then the other 1/2 of my dad's sandwich, which was maybe a turkey rueben? Then one of the cookies my parents brought me - a chocolate chip, PB chip one

Snack: a chocolate crunch ball

Pedometer: 88 steps, 0 aerobic steps. I don't wear it to the game, so I had it on only while getting ready this morning.

Workout: none. Game etc.

Sunday October 14

Breakfast: a glass of the International Delight iced coffee

Breakfast: out. Cup of coffee with 1 creamer, 2 small pancakes with syrup, eggs with mushrooms and green peppers, potatoes with ketchup, many pieces of bacon - 4 maybe, a bite of a cakey thing my dad picked up. Pretty proud of breakfast because it was a buffet and I only ate one plate, and I think that plate's pretty reasonable.

Lunch: out. 2 1/2 (or 3 1/2?) cups coffee with 2 creamers. We had all apps. I had one (of 4) pretzel breadsticks with cheese sauce. 2 bone-in wings made with Jameson BBQ sauce. Some fries with ketchup. One big piece of (sourdough?) bread, with a salmon(?) dip

Snack: some of the pumpkin-flavored popcorn we bought today

Snack: another cookie my parents bought. It was 1/2 sugar, 1/2 chocolate chip. 1 of another type of cookie, glass of milk, a chocolate crunch ball, and too many small non-pariels, I really intended to eat a lot fewer

Pedometer: 2645 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Monday October 15

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee with milk, egg with spinach

Lunch: out. App bread with Amish PB, I think I had two slices, maybe 3. I love bread but it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. I had a (breaded, I thought it would be grilled) chicken wrap with lettuce, onion, tomato, in a flour tortilla. It was not good. Side of onion rings, which were good, with ketchup. Just a few - maybe 4 - of my mother's fries.

Snack: I had a cup of coffee that comes from one of those machines. I never know if I should trust them, is there caffeine in there? As much as a cup of coffee?

Snack: a 100-cal bag of Cheeze-It mix

...I think that's all I ate yesterday, that's not a lot at all. I can't quite remember. I think that's right.

Pedometer: 5363 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

And that's my parents weekend. Now I'm back home until Friday.

Tuesday October 16

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee, 2 with soy creamer and one with FF CoffeeMate. 1/2 a cinnamon raisin bagel with lite cream cheese.

Snack: pretzels. They were old.

Dinner: 1/2 a stuffed green pepper (green pepper, flavored rice, ground turkey, onion, celery, tomato, condensed tomato soup, a little (2 tbsp?) cheddar cheese, spices), recipe broccoli, sweet potato fries.

Dessert: one pumpkin muffin

Snack: 3/4 of a Perkins cookie from my parents, a few pumpkin popcorn pieces, a sample-size box of Honey Nut Cheerios

Pedometer: 1333 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Workout: none. I was going to be better. I am not better.

Pretty of the Day.

And this from the internet:

tumblr_m2l4gfRmA51qbz8aro1_250.giftumblr_m2l4gfRmA51qbz8aro2_250.giftumblr_m2l4gfRmA51qbz8aro3_250.gif

Thanks ETF!

Oops I'm remembering these waaaaay too late.

Wednesday October 17

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee with soymilk, 1/2 pumpkin bagel with lite cream cheese

Snack: 2 pieces of bread while I cooked

Dinner: today was a Thanksgiving trial run. I had panko chicken, 2 kinds of homemade stuffing and 2 kinds of homemade mashed potatoes

Snack: pumpkin muffin, Keebler fudge stick (160 cal, 8g fat, 16g sugar)

Pedometer: 1116 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Thursday October 18

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee with soymilk, 1/2 pumpkin bagel with lite cream cheese

Snack: Ritz garlic crackers and colby jack cheese from a block

Dinner: I made a vegetable casserole. It had potatoes, tomatoes, onions, zucchini, 1 lb mozzarella and some romano cheese

Snack: a pumpkin/apple bake that was only okay, and milk

Pedometer: 1099 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Friday October 19

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee with soymilk, a whole pumpkin bagel with lite cream cheese

Snack at airport: 100-cal bag of Cheez-It mix

Food at babysitting: I had grapes (called "table grapes," did they always say that or is this a new rich person thing?), a cheese stick (there's an even number of kids and an odd number of cheese sticks so I felt okay about it), maybe 4 cherry tomatoes

Dinner at 11pm: Campbell's Chunky Chili with Beans (440 cal, 12g fat, 16g sugar, 32g protein)

Snack: 2 chocolate crunch balls, the rest of the non-pariels, a cookie, some gummi candies

Pedometer: 2949 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Internet of the Day:

tumblr_lx73e8ihWR1r6wac6o1_400.gif

It's gotten creepy to see that GIF every time I scroll down. But, I think it's a good one, that's what PS does, and Jennifer Lawrence does talk about eating a lot and so I'm happy she's not the crazy-PS'd version. A new tumblr I'm obsessed with has stuff about her all the time - that label only goes to the times he tagged her, which is only one page worth, and there's still both of the below pics on it - and she does talk about eating a lot, and being lazy a lot, and I'm happy that she doesn't have that PS'd body because her body (which is great!) is closer to that of a snacky, loungy girl that the PS'd one. Two examples:

tumblr_m5iuppsMgT1r2vihyo1_500.gif

tumblr_lrc5vlsdb21qljqdfo1_250.giftumblr_lrc5vlsdb21qljqdfo2_250.gif

tumblr_lrc5vlsdb21qljqdfo3_250.giftumblr_lrc5vlsdb21qljqdfo4_250.gif

And I found those without even looking. Contrast it to this:

@iansomerhalder

Damon taking his shirt off-again...I'm eating a bucket of French fries the second this scene is done!!!!!!!

And I thought, yeah okay. I saw this interview:

Moderator: Kevin, who has the best abs?

Kevin: I’m gonna go with Paul.

Ian Somerhalder: I’m too lazy. I like food way too much.

And we all remember

: "I'll go through like 10 chocolate chip cookies. I am not gonna lie." (Because we all read and remember my posts.) So I thought... okay. He eats. He dislikes having to look super hot for shirtless scenes - and he does look great, just to clarify. But then I saw this:

@KateGruetz @iansomerhalder you buddy, French fries? I'll believe that when I see it ;)

It's all lies! I don't know why this bothers me so much. Or I guess I do. Part is because I am on record hating it when people claim to eat like everyone else and then we're left to assume that it's through pure magic or genetics or bulimia that they end up looking amazing on TV. And I guess the other part is because I wish it were possible to eat like I do and then somehow still look amazing, and I know it's not but I wish it was.

Well this turned out really long so I'll separate my day post.

Saturday October 20

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee black, the rest of a box of Golden Grahams

Snack: a chocolate crunch ball, a chocolate... circle on a stick, gummi candies

Dinner: two bowls of spaghetti noodles with a homemade sauce (tomatoes, onion, garlic, spices). It was super awful, for real. I ate it like a champ but wow. Bad.

Drinks: vodka/club soda/fizz drink

Candy: 2 chocolate crunch balls, a big-sized chocolate covered pretzel

Pedometer: 521 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Workout: none. I had kind-of planned on it, but then I didn't feel good. The not feeling good was real in my body, but did my head make it up? I was having a lot of eye issues.

More Jennifer Lawrence maybe coolness / maybe lies as I come across it in the 1000 page tumblr I've decided I must complete:

tumblr_m1ixy1IEdY1rpf23po1_250.giftumblr_m1ixy1IEdY1rpf23po2_250.gif

tumblr_m1ixy1IEdY1rpf23po3_250.giftumblr_m1ixy1IEdY1rpf23po4_250.gif

"When I’m not working, I am the laziest person. I can literally lie on a couch and watch television for 15 hours. I hate people who say, “Oh, I’m addicted to working out”. I just want to punch those people in the face."

tumblr_m0uib3Dxab1qzj5t4o1_250.giftumblr_m0uib3Dxab1qzj5t4o2_250.gif

tumblr_m0uib3Dxab1qzj5t4o3_250.giftumblr_m0uib3Dxab1qzj5t4o4_250.gif

(And this one as an example of obvious lies. OBVIOUS LIES. Jessica Biel, are you telling me you ate 24 donuts and 2 large pizzas in one sitting? Are you? Do you expect me to believe that? I DON'T, YOU KNOW.)

Cont'd...