Thursday November 15

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee with milk, egg with tomato

Lunch: 1/2 can chicken corn chowder soup

Dinner: Chiptole. I had chicken burrito with everything except corn salsa and hot salsa. I ate most of it but the bottom bit all fell apart so I brought it home.

Snack: a cookie, I think? I have no memory of what I ate yesterday. I think this was it because I came home late and then called my parents and then did nothing for a bit before going to bed.

Pedometer: 6612 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Workout: none.

Saturday November 17 A BAD DAY

Breakfast: 2 cups coffee, a trial-size Bear Naked cereal

Drinks: about 6 beers

Lunch: out. We split nachos (chips, cheese, chicken, jalepenos, guac, sour cream) and a shrimp cocktail (which went surprisingly well although I would have predicted beer-drunk + shrimp would have = pukefest)

Dinner: bought a bag of Doritos at the 7-11

Pedometer: 354 steps, 0 aerobic steps. I don't wear it to the game.

Bad day: we endeavored to get Wonderful Drunk like we had at the last game. We tried to make everything the same, even the same size beers, the same activities, the same pace. It did not work. We were terrible drunk instead. We ate at a sit-down restaurant until the beginning of the half, and then slept in the law school library until the beginning of the fourth. We did go for the last quarter, but I still felt bad after, as shown by my Doritos purchase. Ugh. What a terrible day. I got home about 730, laid really still on the couch until 1130, fell asleep, woke up at 130, watched some DCC still very still, and then went to bed at 4. Woke up fine, but jeez.

Monday November 19

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee with milk, egg with tomato

Lunch: 1/2 can chicken noodle soup

Dinner: 1/2 chicken breast (spray, spices, garlic) and recipe broccoli

Snack: 3 turkey slices, cheese stick

Snack: bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and milk. I'm trying to be good. I'm so hungry.

Pedometer: 5137 steps, 1184 aerobic steps.

Workout: none. Although Morning Me, with the plans, was sure I would.

Lol of the day from the tumblr. I love the story and the unrelated pic:

tumblr_lol2z7eGGg1qgj9g6o1_500.jpg

I’m listening to Alison Brie on the Kevin Pollack show, and she told this story:

“I was trying to be super helpful. And catering had put a 2nd meal out, some food out. I was like, ‘Donald let me get you some food. You know ‘cos you have to stay on set, I have a little break. I’ll bring you something.’

and he was like, ‘Yeah just get me a little bit of everything, but no shellfish, I’m really allergic to it’

i got him only things that had shelfishh, it was like some glitch in my brain. And clearly labelled, everything was clearly labelled. And brought it back, he ate the whole plate before realising. It was not like shrimp scampi, it was like noodle dishes with like sauce.

…and my mind was malfunctioning, I think I just hated Donald and wanted him to die.

…I was so embarassed. I cried. And we had to call a medic, and also Ken [Jeong] was there to be like, ‘You’re gonna be OK, you just need like a cortisone shot or something’.”

Oh man, could I be anymore behind on this? I worked out Friday - Sunday (3 times), and then didn't today. We'll see if I come back and update this but there's no accuracy to be had.

Monday November 26 TRAVEL DAY

Breakfast: cup of coffee with pumpkin spice creamer, 3/4 pumpkin bagel

Lunch: last 1/4 pumpkin bagel, PB granola bar, energy drink

Dinner: apple with PB, some (but not too much) dried fruit mix

Pedometer: 6542 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Workout: none. The 3-day streak has ended.

Tuesday November 27

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee with milk. Egg with tomato

Lunch: at a table. They gave me a little 1/2 sandwich bag and I put in animal crackers, pretzels, gummy bears, and chocolate chips

Snack: bowl of grapes, dried vegetable mix, a bag of Curious George gummies, about 1/3 of a sweet potato (cornstarch, oil, salt&pepper) with ketchup, more dried vegetable mix

Snack: dried fruit mix (not hungry - shouldn't have eaten!)

Went to the CVS after school and wanted a Bad-For-Me Mix: gummy bears! Chex Mix! Green Sunchips! My willpower was zero. Literally the only thing that stopped me was that nothing was on sale, there were no green Sunchips, and I had Curious George and Scooby Doo gummies at home (though they are not at all the same as gummy bears, they are in the same ballpark).

Pedometer: 4812 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Workout: none. I did consider it at 7:38 though.

Wednesday November 28

Lunch: BWW at an event. I think these numbers are right - 3 (mild) + 3 (hot) + 1 (very super hot, and I only ate one of the 2) + 1 (BBQ) and a bag of Cheetos I ate mostly to get the hot hot hot taste out of my mouth

Dinner: the rest of the sweet potato with ketchup, dried vegetable mix, dried fruit mix

Pedometer: 5000 steps, 1146 aerobic steps.

Saw this on tumblr.com/tagged/nina-dobrev:

So… I have this problem where I REALLY want a body like the one on Nina Dobrev, but I find it physically impossible to actually DO whatever the heck she does to look at that amazing… *sigh* SAME.

Thursday November 29

Lunch: a Morningstar burger and about 1/2 a bag of Steamfresh sauced zucchini/carrot/pepper mix

Snack: instant coffee

Snack: the rest of the dried vegetable mix, 2 slices turkey, baby apple with PB, and the bit of PB left in the jar

Snack: bowl of grapes eaten very quickly so as not to interfere with Vampire Diaries

Pedometer: 4772 steps, 2265 aerobic steps.

LOL at this Twitter. I found it from the tumblr, but actually combed through Taylor Swift's twitter to find it:

Taylor Swift @taylorswift13

How come no one told me that for 4 hours there was chocolate cake ALL over my face?!? Because you ate it alone, Taylor. You ate it alone.

Saturday December 1

Breakfast: big bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and milk, the last 2 Tootsie candies, the batter from these pumpkin chocolate muffins (subbed with chocolate powder, if that matters), and then 1/2 muffin

Snack: the other 1/2 muffin, 2 cups coffee black, another muffin

Dinner: the last of the bag of Steamfresh sauced zucchini/carrot/pepper mix, some Morningstar crumbles, some cherry tomatoes, and pasta noodles

Snack: another 1/2 muffin

Pedometer: 268 steps (didn't wear it all day)

Sunday December 2

Breakfast: 2 cups coffee black, 1 cup coffee with 1 spoon hot chocolate mixed in, the 1/2 muffin from yesterday and another muffin

Lunch: noodles and tomato sauce from yesterday (there's still half of this left) with mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, oil/garlic/spices

Snack: another muffin

Dinner: some Sesame Chicken. Not great, I've got to say, not like the best Sesame Chickens, but not bad, especially if I don't concentrate on what I wish it was.

Snack: glass of milk

Pedometer: 950 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Monday December 3

Lunch: Sesame Chicken leftovers

Snack: bowl of grapes, muffin

Dinner: leftovers of noodles and tomato sauce with mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, oil/garlic/spices and grated cheese

Snack: muffin

Snack: a bottle of root beer jelly beans (ick) and a cheese stick. Was I hungry? I was not. How can people study without the compulsion to eat?

Pedometer: 4353 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Kate Middleton is pregnant!

Tuesday December 4

Snack: muffin. The remaining chicken and peppers from last Friday (so probably about 1/3 or 1/4 a chicken breast). I made sweet potato fries and ate about 2/3 of a small one.

Drinks: so-much-gin and tonic with fizz flavor

Pedometer: 4051 steps, 1151 aerobic steps.

Turned in my paper. Watched Horrible Bosses, it was okay.

Wednesday December 5

Snack: the rest of the sweet potato fries with ketchup, a muffin

Snack: a fun size 3 Musketeers, hot chocolate

Dinner: I made tuna mini-burgers (spices, egg, breadcrumbs, 1 can tuna), ate 3 of 7 and box stuffing (no butter)

Pedometer: 666 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

I'm going to try not to go to the store (except for milk, eggs, or butter) and just eat up what I have in the house, but I almost never succeed on this quest and I've tried several times.

Thursday December 6

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee with milk, a serving of oatmeal with water, about 4 tbsp sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon, and too many raisins (saved half for tomorrow)

Lunch: salad (spinach, tomato, avocado, onions and mushrooms, FF dressing)

Snack: bowl of grapes

Dinner: the other 4 tuna mini-burgers, two servings of last night's stuffing

Snack: muffin. Still hungry.

Snack: low-cal ice cream sandwich

Pedometer: 1103 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

I don't remember reading this in Atonement (and I fell out of love with that book fast), but I saw it on the tagged/Mindy-Kaling tumblr:

“Cecilia wondered, as she sometimes did when she met a man for the first time, if this was the one she was going to marry, and whether it was this particular moment she would remember for the rest of her life - with gratitude, or profound and particular regret.”

― Ian McEwan, Atonement

Actually an amazing recount of last season's TVD finale, which was a car accident / drowning: here.

Friday December 7

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee with milk, a serving of oatmeal with water, about 4 tbsp sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon, and yesterday's half raisins

Snack: 3 chocolate squares from the bar my babysitting family gave me, a muffin, 2 cups coffee with milk (one with sweetened condensed milk)

Snack: baby apple with PB, cheese stick, 2 chocolate squares

Snack: bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and milk (too busy to make dinner? Can it be? Or is it the old standby, too lazy?)

Pedometer: 3496 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

“When someone broke up with you, you became very unattractive, and it confirmed all the doubts that person had ever had about you to begin with.”

–Lorrie Moore, Like Life

Dad: So you spent your whole day babysitting and studying, is that what you're telling me?

Me: Yes.

Dad: And do you find that fulfilling?

Me: Indeed I do not.

Saturday December 8

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee with milk, a half serving of oatmeal with water, about 2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon, and many raisins

Snack: 1 chocolate square

Snack: 3 chocolate squares

Snack: red jello, about 1 1/2 tbsp of PB on a spoon, 3 chocolate squares

Snack: one of the pumpkin cookies from a few weeks ago (froze the dough)

Dinner: some more tuna mini-burgers (spices, trial pack miracle whip, breadcrumbs, 1 can tuna), I had 4 of 7, and stuffing

Snack: hot chocolate - and I broke my cup my boiling water in it, then pouring it out, then putting normal-temperature water in it. :( Damn. RIP friend.

Pedometer: 730 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Amy Poehler: There are a lot of girls who look at you as a role model. Maybe they're really smart and funny but aren't quite getting a lot of boy attention, and they're stressed out about it. What would you say to them?

Tina Fey: You know what? Let the boys practice on other girls. Let them treat other girls like crud, let them learn how to French kiss for, like, 10 years, let them give some other girl a bunch of crappy Valentine's Day gifts, and then you just move in when they're fully formed.

My loneliness agrees completely, but my bitterness says, what about the girl who did the fully forming of that boy? Who took his cruddy treatment and his bad French kissing and his crappy Valentine's Day gifts, and turned him into a boy who treats girls well and kisses awesomely and gives good gifts? Now some other girl gets that, the result of all this poor first girl's work?

As Ann said on Parks and Rec: "I loved Andy. Loved him. Loved Andy. He was a totally helpless baby when we met. I dated him for three years. Now he’s an adult with a job. And some other girl is going to reap the rewards of my hard work? That’s [bleep]."

Sunday December 9

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee with milk and sweetened condensed milk

Lunch: last 3 of 7 tuna mini-burgers (spices, trial pack miracle whip, breadcrumbs, 1 can tuna), and last of the stuffing

Snack: 5 pumpkin cookies, 2 chocolate squares

Dinner: white rice, Morningstar ground non-meat, onion, red and yellow peppers, taco mix, tomatoes, avocado

And Then Nervous "What if I actually fail this exam?" Eating: PB from the jar, the last bag of honey Teddy Graham-ripoffs, 1 Andes Candy, a Nutrigrain bar, a chocolate square

Pedometer: 1597 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Monday December 10

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee with milk, egg with mushrooms

Lunch: out. Applebee's lunch. Apparently it doesn't exist online yet, but it was a 1/2 Chicken Enchilada soup, a 1/2 Chicken Guacamole sandwich, and a side of fries

Dinner: the rest of the white rice/peppers/onions/Morningstar meat, which was a lot more than one serving

Drinks: gin/tonic/fizz flavor

Pedometer: 3552 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Not a good day. A very bad day. I do not feel confident about my BA final, and it's really the only class that matters this semester, and I don't even know what to do. I'm so worried. I hate this a lot.

Been awhile since I saw Bridget Jones and I don't think I got it when I did:

tumblr_mcd6fz4kv91qhqi5vo1_500.gif

tumblr_m31n5yvq4c1rp6fhjo1_500.gif

just stopping in to say i admire your commitment to this forum :P

Love the logs, very detailed and you're motivation for me to get back at it haha.

Anything is possible for him who believes. (Mark 9:23)
"The wise man sees in the misfortune of others what he should avoid." -Marcus Aurelius
Current challenge
My Training
STR-10 DEX-6 STA-9 CON-4 WIS-16.5 CHA-5