Tuesday December 11

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee with milk, SCM, and cinnamon; baby apple with natural PB

Lunch: recipe broccoli with hummus

Snack: instant coffee, a mystery hard candy, a chocolate square

Dinner: made more of last night's: white rice, red and yellow peppers, taco mix, tomatoes, avocado

Snack: low-cal ice cream sandwich

Pedometer: 860 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Workout: none.

Describes me exactly:

Mindy Kaling ‏@mindykaling

I'm not socially awkward, I just have no interests so I'm unbearable to make conversation with.

Oh, and also stumbled on a song about me:

(Drew Holcomb)

Ella's at the bar drinkin' beer with all her post-modern friends

There's a boy in the corner on guitar,

singin' songs and breakin' hearts again

He smiles and lights a cigarette

He says Ella I don't think I've met you yet

She laughs and says she's not interested in boys like him

She's a complicated, educated

late night drama queen

She just wants someone

who can understand

She's crazy and loves caffeine

She's tired of school and

tired of boys with

nothing left to say

She's tired of feeling this way

Afternoons of MTV, vintage jeans and fashion news

Evenings of reality, lookin' out for new hairdo's

She talks to her friends about her feelings

Heartbreaks, backstabs and dishonest healings

Another midnight comes without a clue

late night drama queen

She just wants someone

who can understand

She's tired of school and

tired of boys with

nothing left to say

She's so cool

She's so cool

She's been playing a fool

Ella's still at the bar

with the same old friends

Another day, another night

has come and gone again

late night drama queen

She just wants someone

who can understand

She's tired of all the empty lies

she wants to be free

Oh where's the love

of the loving kind

She's got nothing left to say

Oh, nothing left to say

Wednesday December 11

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee with milk, egg with mushrooms

Lunch: out at TGI Friday's, ate half. California Club (435 cal, 23g protein, 26g fat) and fries (145 cal, 1g protein, 11g fat) (if lunch portions = normal portions)

Snack: instant coffee, 2 chocolate squares (marking the last of the chocolate bar I got five days ago)

Dinner: the other 1/2 of lunch. California Club (435 cal, 23g protein, 26g fat) and fries (145 cal, 1g protein, 11g fat)

Snack: raisins

Pedometer: 4377 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

*I could have eaten my whole lunch, but saw my friend slowing on hers and made myself pack up the rest. I was DELIGHTED to get my little box and think "I'm going to eat this the second I get home - then you'll all see!" Actually ate it 5 hours later but it's the principle.

Thursday December 12

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee with milk, egg with tomato

Lunch: recipe broccoli with hummus, chocolate square (different chocolate bar - from Halloween!)

Oops... some of this was deleted.

I also had the rest of the white rice, red and yellow peppers, taco mix and the rest of my red JELLO

Snack: energy drink

Dinner: at babysitting. Pasta with red sauce (reasonable amount) and a small piece of chicken (to encourage girls, failed)

Pedometer: 3458 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Friday December 14

Breakfast: Nutrigrain bar, 3 cups coffee with milk, SCM, and cinnamon

Dinner: at babysitting. There was a plate of some kind of Asian-y salad. I don't even know what was in it, it was quite literally a plate full of things I don't understand. It tasted like the insides of the spring rolls she made once and he made me a pizza. It was about the size of a personal pan, with mozzarella and pepperoni, and I hate half because I assume that's what's socially acceptable, even though I wanted the whole thing.

Snack: they gave me a plate of cookies from their cookie exchange (how nice are these people?!), so I ate a chocolate cookie. Also a piece of my chocolate bar. Then another cookie and another (can't really describe them, tasted like lots of things?)

Pedometer: 1985 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

WTF at this, from the tumblr:

tumblr_meouz62mRq1qg462ao1_500.gif

tumblr_meouz62mRq1qg462ao2_500.gif

Poor pretty Jennifer Lawrence, why do they put you through this?

Saturday December 15

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee with milk, egg with tomato

Snack: cream donut (my professor brought so many to the final, and very few people took them because of people suck)

Lunch: 1/2 Morningstar burger + 1/2 Steamfresh zucc/carrot/green bean mix + peas + white rice. I also had 2 cookies

Dinner: at babysitting. I had lettuce with oil/vinegar, corn/peas, and grapes. Then I had the remaining pizza from yesterday (can't even put into words my happiness that it was still there) and a forkful of pasta with red sauce, some grapes. And I had 2 cookies.

Pedometer: 3068 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Sunday December 16

Breakfast (at 1PM): 2 cups coffee with milk and SCM

Lunch: 1/2 Morningstar burger + 1/2 Steamfresh zucc/carrot/green bean mix + peas + white rice

Dinner: a batch of sweet potato and butternut squash fries

Snack: gin/tonic/fizz flavor and ate the HELL out of another batch of sweet potato and butternut squash fries (and it's for the greater good too)

Lots of cookies/candy today. Tomorrow's my last day in the apartment before break and I am determined to eat EVERYTHING, which includes the rest of this cookies/candy and a sweet potato and a butternut squash.

Pedometer: 867 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Monday December 17

Lunch: a batch of sweet potato and butternut squash fries, the very last of the milk

Snack: cheese stick

Dinner: Morningstar burger with tomato, the end of the sweet potato and butternut squash fries

Snack: mom brought me coffee on drive home

Pedometer: 3383 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Various candy/cookies. And I have finished it all. IT. ALL! There is nothing left in my refrigerator, only an onion, which I think will survive break. My kitchen is almost empty you guys, it's amazing. I did it, you guys, I did it. I didn't even buy milk or eggs or butter. It's amazing.

Tuesday December 18 HOME

Breakfast: 1 cup coffee with milk, 1 with fatty creamer. Vanilla yogurt, a clementine

Snack: clementine

Dinner: 2 plates of homemade guacamole, mango salsa, a dip I made (cream cheese, sour cream, onion, pepper) with 2 kinds of crackers (this is a test run for Christmas party food) and salsa chips. Dinner was a white flour burrito shell, turkey/onions/green pepper, FF sour cream, and mango salsa. Some shrimp and cocktail sauce. It was DEFINITELY a situation of eating WAY after I was hungry, but it was just soooo goooooood.

Dessert: I ate 1 chocolate cookie, and licked the spoon/my fingers

Pedometer: 2949 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Wednesday December 19 HOME

Breakfast: 2 cups coffee with milk, clementine

Lunch: 17 pretzels, a banana with too much PB, 8 secret shrimp (the best kind of shrimp!) with cocktail sauce, 2 secret cookies (the best kind of cookies!)

Dinner: I made a baby chicken (stick of butter + spices for whole chicken), a squash casserole (Rice A Roni, yellow squash, onion, spices, parm cheese, breadcrumbs). 1 plate of chicken, casserole, and leftover rice. 2nd plate just chicken and casserole.

Pedometer: 1941 steps, 0 aerobic steps.

Workout: Xtreme total body!

Thursday December 20

Breakfast: 2 cups coffee with milk and just a hit of creamer

Lunch: 4 shrimp with cocktail sauce, 2 clementines, a cheese stick, 17 pretzels, 2 cookies

Dinner: 2 tacos (white flour burrito shell, turkey/onions/green pepper, guacamole, refried beans, FF sour cream, and mango salsa), a plate with mango salsa and chips, 6 shrimp with cocktail sauce

Pedometer: 2008 steps.

Workout: Xtreme core!

Oooooh man. Obviously I have been terrible at this.

Friday December 21

Dinner was takeout from Outback, I had 1/3 Bloomin Onion, bread, and the shrimp Caesar salad.

Pedometer: 5059 steps.

Workout: Xtreme cardio kickbox

Saturday December 22

We had leftovers and salad.

Pedometer: 3255 steps.

Sunday December 23

It was a travel day. I ate a clementine and 17 pretzels in the car, then dinner at Beef O'Brady's was 1/3 chicken nachos and 1/2 a buffalo chicken wrap with fries. Then back at the hotel I finished a box of Sundried Tomato Wheat Thins.

Pedometer: 3889 steps.

Monday December 24 Christmas Party!

The leftover wrap was lunch, dinner was all the Christmas food: meatballs, ravioli, a pepper dip, a poblano chile dip, Wheat Thins, jalepeno cheese squares, stuffed mushrooms, fritatta. My aunt brought salad, shrimp, and bread.

Pedometer: 1859 steps.

Tuesday December 25

Another travel day. I had a donut for breakfast, leftovers for dinner.

Pedometer: 3691 steps.

Wednesday December 26

Breakfast was cantalope and dried fruit, I was pretty hungry. Dinner was leftovers.

Pedometer: 1468 steps.

Workout: Xtreme total body.

Desserts made/eaten over this period: some alcoholic cookie that didn't work out, chocolate chips, peanut butter brownies, mini apple pies, gingerbread men, an apple pie at Christmas, ice cream, chocolate orange.

Woop - new forum plus I'm way behind.

Thursday December 27

Dinner was a Cooking Light slow cooker meal, chicken and vegetables over rice a roni.

Pedometer: 1748 steps.

Workout: Xtreme core.

Desserts: chocolate brownie with candy cane pieces.

Friday December 28

Dinner was leftovers.

Pedometer: 5100 steps.

Workout: Xtreme cardio kickbox.

Saturday December 29

Dinner was Chinese takeout. White rice, a spring roll, and ate from Bourbon Chicken, Chicken with Brocolli, Sesame Chicken, and Sweet and Sour Chicken.

Pedometer: 607 steps.

Workout: none. Dad: "I'm not going to work out today, are you?" Me: "I guess not." Dad: "No, don't make me feel double guilty, I'm not working out and I'm making you not work out." Me: "Okay, then I will." Dad: "No, you can't work out if I'm not!"

Sunday December 30

Dinner was a plate with spaghetti, a piece of chicken and bread, then a second plate with the rest of the Sesame Chicken and white rice.

Dessert was orange and vanilla ice cream.

Pedometer: 1530 steps.

Workout: Xtreme total body.

Funny from the tumblr:

tumblr_mfoe33bCtf1qkpy27o1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_mfoe33bCtf1qkpy27o2_250.giftumblr_mfoe33bCtf1qkpy27o3_250.gif

tumblr_mfoe33bCtf1qkpy27o6_r1_250.giftumblr_mfoe33bCtf1qkpy27o7_r1_250.gif

Monday December 31 NEW YEARS EVE

Breakfast: 2 cups coffee, 1 with creamer 1 black

Dinner: fat fest*. A plate of nachos (Tostido chips, shredded cheddar, shredded chicken, salsa, FF sour cream), 6 pizza rolls, 3 mozzerella sticks with sauce, 4 or 5 shrimps with sauce, 3 or 4 more pizza rolls

Pedometer: 1688 steps.

Workout: Xtreme core, which felt sickening since I had no food in my stomach.

*Fat fest is eating horrible foods on New Year's Eve. It wasn't a problem in the day, but now that I'm away from home, winter break is when we all eat the worst because I'm home and cooking, so fat fest is really unnecessary.

Tuesday January 1

Breakfast: 2 cups coffee

Snack: dried vegetables so as not to puke over my workout

Dinner: fat fest leftovers, which is indeed the curse of fat fest (along with the fat). I had two plates of nachos (Tostido chips, shredded cheddar, shredded chicken, salsa, FF sour cream) (which makes me think I might have had 2 yesterday?), 2 mozzerella sticks /no sauce, and pizza rolls... maybe 6-8.

Pedometer: 4622 steps.

Workout: Xtreme cardio kickbox.

My new pretty girl obsession is Blair Walfdorf (character):

tumblr_mg0fubzoAC1s0hvs0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg0bptA8mJ1rkt879o1_500.gif

tumblr_mg0bnwTgOs1rhngkoo1_500.jpg

Edit: Don't worry, I am of COURSE still in love with Nina Dobrev, I'm just overloaded on Vampire Diaries right now following the winter finale. You should see my YT Watch Later list.

Hey guys. I was out for awhile because my forum was locked, but the magic admins have fixed it for me and I'm back in business.

My memory is... less than ideal.

Wednesday January 3

Dinner: I made a slow cooker recipe from Cooking Light for Sesame Chicken with white rice. My first plate had 2 drumsticks and my second plate had one.

Pedometer: 1898 steps.

Workout: Xtreme total body

Thursday January 4

Dinner: 2 plates salad (spinach, onions, mushrooms, turkey slices, raisins, salad toppings, croutons, non-FF Caesar dressing.

Pedometer: 1841 steps.

Workout: Xtreme core

Friday January 5 - a travel day for my vacation nanny weekend.

Breakfast: 2 cups coffee, 1 with creamer 1 with milk

DInner: Chinese takeout. I ate way too much - tempted both by it's closed-window availability (no leftovers bc I'm gone for the weekend) and the fact that it was only my dad and I, and he doesn't count my plates.

Dessert: a cookies n creme brownie

Pedometer: 2082 steps.

Saturday January 6 - the beginning of vacation nanny weekend.

Breakfast: 2 cups coffee with milk

Dinner: chicken with garlic, tomatoes, and cheese; leftover vegetables

Pedometer: 3028 steps.

Sunday January 7

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee with milk

Dinner: pasta with red sauce and cheese; leftover vegetables; dinner roll

Snack: homemade tomato bisque/soup

Pedometer: 3988 steps.

Monday January 8

Breakfast: 3 cups coffee with milk

Snack: an apple, banana chips, homemade tomato bisque/soup

Dinner: frozen pizza, chicken leftovers

Snack: the rest of the frozen pizza

These are very non-complete, I can't remember everything I ate especially because food while nannying is mostly snacks and food quickly eaten (and forgotten) while the kids sleep.