Monday December 5

Breakfast - 1 egg, spinach, ham, cheese (lil' bit), and pepper. 2 cups coffee with FF Coffeemate

Snack - Starbucks medium pumpkin spice latte, non-fat version. Which, for information's sake, is this:

Calories 260 Calories from Fat 5

Total Fat 0g

Saturated Fat 0g

Trans Fat 0g

Cholesterol <5mg

Sodium 210mg

Total Carbohydrate 50g

Dietary Fiber 0g

Sugars 48g

Protein 14g

DAMN that's a lot of sugar.

Lunch - meatloaf and mashed potatoes

Snack - 2 clementine oranges, 1 cup coffee with FF Coffeemate, crackers (SO many) and cheese (normal amount)

I have got a cracker problem. So I'll quote The New Adventures of Old Christine:

(Going over the budget.)

Barb: You spent $1500 on crack?!

Christine: Crack is an abbreviation for crackers.

Barb: You spent $1500 on crackers?!

Christine: "Crackers" includes wine.

Barb: Then what's this line labeled "wine"?

Christine: That's my mortgage... I just thought my wine budget should be less than my mortgage.

I'm proud of you! You'll do extremely well no matter what. Are you aiming to be an attorney or something like that?

I'm still working. I'm aiming for an 18X (Special Forces) contract. If I enlist too early, I'm not eligible because I'll be graduating Boot Camp before I turn 20. If I enlist too late, I have to take the ASVAB again. I'm going back to the Recruiter's office mid-Summer to see what I can work out.

Well, that's why I need to go to the Recruiter's office. I have to be 20 by the time I graduate OSUT (One Station Unit Training). OSUT is basically Basic Training and AIT (Advanced Individual Training) combined. So, you learn the "basics", and then you go on to learn your job, in this case, Infantry. Although, I'm sure my ship date will be a while after Fall, so I should be fine.

Lunch - 2 chocolate alligators, chicken with broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots

Snack - 1 beer

Got home and got a box from my parents! Currently making myself sick on:

Snack - chocolate coins, spice drops, licorice swirls, mint Hershey's kisses, frosted pretzels

I've also been trolling the net for my 10lb Xtreme Yoga video. Good news: I did figure out what 10lbs refers to, apparently it's a plan with multiple workouts to lose 10lbs in... a month? Or two months maybe. Bad news: I have downloaded exactly every workout, multiple time, except for the yoga one. Argh!