Workout - none.

Wednesday December 14

Breakfast - 1 egg, spinach, cheese (lil' bit), soy sausage, and pepper. 3 cups coffee with FF Coffeemate

What I'm so totally going to do in the next four days: try out the workouts that I downloaded (when I was desperately trying to find my yoga video, which I never did). I see now there's five videos though, so either one day will be two workouts or none of this nonsense will even happen. We'll see. (Notice that my drive died between my first and last sentence. Still good though. Still good.)

So Midge, may I call you Midge...

...the upside to your diet is that you have so much room for improvement or potential...

...if you just give up everything you love, you'll be much healthier and happier. Ready to give up all you love? While you're at it, check your humanity, humor, goodwill, patience at the door and trade it in for misery, intermittent starvation, stress injuries and looking like this:

Posted Image

...just sayin' this could be the new improved you...

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

Snack - baby apple, candy

Dinner - chicken/onions, potatoes/green beans, beer

Workout - Total Body Circuit.

It was hard! I am out of shape! I didn't complete every move, and by the end I was all tired and crazy-feeling. I could swear I heard the teacher tell me both "you make bad decisions" (true story!) and "slow it down, slut" (a little personal, Chris!).

Thursday December 15

Breakfast - 1 egg, spinach, cheese (lil' bit), soy sausage, and pepper. 3 cups coffee with FF Coffeemate

Lunch - turkey and cheese sandwich, c-c-c-candy

Snack - baby apple, 2 cups coffee with FF Coffeemate

Dinner - 1 soy sausage, rice-a-roni, beer

Workout - Upper Body.

My body hurts. This woman squats like it's the only way to get around town.