Well the last time I posted here was exactly and month ago. The whole month of March I was training hard and putting in great work adding over 100 to my DL and a 100 to my squat. This was training for the marines but also a family reunion in Cleveland during early April. I had lost fat and gained quite a bit of muscle.

So a week and a half in Ohio of eating lots of carbs and Polish food. It didn't set me back much but I also didn't get any workouts in. So we come back from the trip and the first we back I don't hit the gym till 4 days back/ While squatting I mess up my neck so I take the weekend off. The next two weeks involve me partying with friends and drinking beer while watching playoff hockey.

Anyways I wake up today, a month later. Feeling fat, looking fat. Depressed at the progress I lost. But today is the day I reclaim my healthy ways. Im hitting the gym after work today for the first time in weeks and going full Paleo again.

I can do this. I believe in myself and nothing will stop me!

Kick ass!

Urban Meyer (tOSU): "It's so easy to just be an average guy... greatness means we're going to try to push you to maximize who you are"

Battlelog: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/61613-road-to-usmc-battelog/

PS4 - TheTrustySteed