• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EVEArgent

Philadelphia Tristate area Nerds

Anyone in the Philadelphia Area? 

I'm around the Overbrook/Main Line/St. Joe's part of the city.

I would really love to find Rebels around me who are interested in trying new classes/skills/ stuff with me. =3

Anyone in the Philadelphia Area?

I'm around the Overbrook/Main Line/St. Joe's part of the city.

I would really love to find Rebels around me who are interested in trying new classes/skills/ stuff with me. =3

Hey! I'm in the Overbrook area too. Would love to meet a fellow rebel

Hey Friends!  I'm in West Chester, PA.  Planning on doing some 5ks this year.  I've done the Warrior Dash up in the Poconos in 2013 and 2014, couldn't do it last year because of an injury, but hoping to do it this year.

• Like 1

Hi all!  I live in the graduate hospital area of the city.  Would definitely be up for meeting fellow nerds.  How would you guys feel about running a 5k together over the summer?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmyjims said:

Hi all!  I live in the graduate hospital area of the city.  Would definitely be up for meeting fellow nerds.  How would you guys feel about running a 5k together over the summer?

I'd certainly be up for that!  There are some fun 5Ks in the area.

I would love to run a 5k together this summer (although I'm kinda slow).  I'm in the West Chester area.  There is a summer 5k series as a local park that I usually sign up for.

There is also the Warrior Dash up in the Poconos in August.

If any of you nerds are ever interested, there's a reddit meetup every Thursday at Cooperage Wine and Whiskey Bar.  From 5-??  

I know reddit gets a bad wrap but this meetup helped me form the greatest friends ever.  Just come by and mention to the hostess that your with reddit and they'll take you to our table in the back.  They give us happy hour from 5-9.  It's a great place to hang out and get to know fellow nerds in the area!