Hi all! 

My name is Morgan, known as mindelann online. (What up all you Tortallans out there!)

I'm a cis female, 22, 5'5", and overweight. I'm a Gryffindor and ESFJ. I'm dealing with depression, finishing up university, and moving out to NYC from MN. 

I keep meaning to "try" to get healthy, but as Master Yoda says "Try not. Do or do not, there is no try." (I know, I know, we've all heard that a million times, but hey, I'm re-watching Star Wars right now so shush. ;) )

I want to be a knight, be it medieval or Jedi, but I believe a knight must be able to be flexible, so I plan on joining the Rangers, a good match of strength and endurance. I have been working on cleaning up my diet, removing pop (soda, coke, whatever you call it, it's difficult. Oh God is it difficult...), eating my veggies so I grow big and strong, less grains, etc. I have yet to make a solid plan, but considering it is currently 11:45 pm at the moment, I will do that tomorrow in this same feed. 

Please come say hi! I'd be happy to meet you. :)

• Like 1

The Lioness - Level 1 - Human Eldritch Knight 

STR: 10 | DEX: 16 | CON: 10 | INT: 17 | WIS: 16 | CHA: 16 | (Stats from AD&D Quiz)

NF Character | Blog | Twitter | Fitbit Profile

I tell you what, after quitting soda for a few months and then you go back to it, it just tastes like straight syrup.

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...