Good lord, I have fallen so far of the wagon it's sad. This is just the way it goes for me too

I was so gung ho about this at first (as I have been in the past) then I just give up and start eating crap again 

and not working out. Fortunately because of the nature of my job (I walk about 6 miles a day) I haven't really gained

any weight back but boy oh boy can my body tell the difference. Crazy sore back and sides, feeling tired and groggy 

every morning, YUCK gotta get back into the swing of it.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll,

I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.

SmoothRobb,

sometimes you got just put your hard hat back on and go back to work. I know I did! Keep on keepin on brother.

•      Awful                                                          Not so good                                                                          Getting better                                                        Super Stud                                       He-Man                                  Artie Strongest                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              man.... In The World
  • 61%
    61%
  • Valerius the level 2 Human

STR 3|DEX 3|CON 2|STA 3|WIS 2|CHA 2

Current challenge

•  
  • " If you think you can do a thing or you can't do a thing, you're right."
  • - Henry Ford

Pick one and work on that first

either working out, or eating better

(eating better might be more useful, but I think working out is easier to start with, more quantifiable)

once you've got the one on rails, then you can add the other

and do it in small steps.

pick your battles wisely and only if you have won the first, move on to the next.

My Profile        |     I must not fear.  Fear is the mind killer.

My Battle Log  |     Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

|     I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

Start to Run      |     And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

|   Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing.  Only I will remain.

Thanks dudes, always encouraging! According to Wolverine (aka Hugh jackman) fitness is 70% diet and 30% exercise which makes sense to me and I mean come on 

if you can't trust a centuries old mutant with fictional metal graphed to his bones who can you trust? That'll be my plan of attack, back on strict paleo. however I think this time I might do regular strength training to begin with, then eventually add back in my beloved hiit training 

Beyond this place of wrath and tears Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll,

I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.