Hey everyone! I might be re-spawning, or I might be doing a whole character nuke and starting over. Not sure what to call it.

I was a NF regular a few years ago and loved the community here. Then life went pear-shaped for a while and I ended up blowing most of the progress I’d made. I’ve recently made a recommitment to my life goals, and realized that a huge part of the progress I made a few years back was the support and accountability from the NF community, so I’m jumping back in!

I’ve got some solid life goals and an implementation/roll-out plan in place, and I figure I’ll start with that first. Maybe later once I’m in the groove and have a foundation of good habits, I’ll look at joining the 6-Week Challenges again. But for now I’m feeling good about just making small changes toward a better me.

Looking forward to being part of the Rebellion again!

Wood Elf Ranger

LEVEL 1, It don't mean a thing if I don't hear that ding: My Epic Quest

Hey everyone! I might be re-spawning, or I might be doing a whole character nuke and starting over. Not sure what to call it.

I was a NF regular a few years ago and loved the community here. Then life went pear-shaped for a while and I ended up blowing most of the progress I’d made. I’ve recently made a recommitment to my life goals, and realized that a huge part of the progress I made a few years back was the support and accountability from the NF community, so I’m jumping back in!

I’ve got some solid life goals and an implementation/roll-out plan in place, and I figure I’ll start with that first. Maybe later once I’m in the groove and have a foundation of good habits, I’ll look at joining the 6-Week Challenges again. But for now I’m feeling good about just making small changes toward a better me.

Looking forward to being part of the Rebellion again!

Holy crap! You're alive!

Welcome back, CD!  Man, it's good to see some of the old faces respawn.  Good luck with everything.  I checked out your Epic Quest and it looks great!

Level 32 Minifig Jedi Assassin

Current Challenge  | Battle Log | "Epic" Quest

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6789101111.51213141516171819, 2021222324, 25, 262728293031323334

"A man who wants to do something will find a way; a man who doesn't will find an excuse." -Stephan Dolley, Jr.

"You don't get stronger by skipping workouts." - me, to myself, about 3 times a week