What do you guys drink?

Depending on my current diet regimen, but the staples are easy. Black coffee, iced/hot tea, and lots of water. If I want an electrolyte drink, I add Nuun tablets. Very low cal, and plenty of electrolytes without the sugar/fake sugar of sports drinks.

If I have the occasional soda, it's usually Coke Zero (or some variety) or Diet Dr. Pepper as these don't taste much different than the genuine product.

Honestly, I see no reason to deviate from my staple drinks though.

Milk (whole) is the only thing I add if I'm not on a cut.

Pinterest: Alex's Paleo Wins - Recipes on Pinterest              Instagram: alexcold23             MFP: dalex916

Liquids can be a sneaky way to pile up calories without noticing. It took me a while before I realized that milk, fruit juices and other stuff generally considered "healthy" are full of calories just like a meal. Ever since, I stick with water and black coffee, maybe the occasional tea.

• Like 1

Lvl 44 Ranger

HEY! DO YOU LIKE CHEESE?

Liquids can be a sneaky way to pile up calories without noticing. It took me a while before I realized that milk, fruit juices and other stuff generally considered "healthy" are full of calories just like a meal. Ever since, I stick with water and black coffee, maybe the occasional tea.

I know. Fruit juice has as many (sometimes more) calories as soda. I was so surprised when I found that out.

• Like 1

Bulkin' like a Vulcan. Lift strong and prosper.

Daily Gains Fitness

I know. Fruit juice has as many (sometimes more) calories as soda. I was so surprised when I found that out.

Yeah, cup for cup, fruit juice has more, because  the co2 takes up some of the volume, in the soda.  Fruit juice is about the trickiest thing the food industry has done, playing on the general idea that "fruit is healthy" and knowing people will consume a lot of it, under that guise.

• Like 2

I am the Brawlus, goo goo, g'joob.

I drink too much coffee (with unsweetened milk) and not enough water.  Lately I have been adding a little Kombucha to my sparkling water.  It makes a nice, lightly sweetened drink that resembles soda and has healthy probiotics in it.  Wish I could aquire a taste for plain water.  Sometimes I drink hot water with lemon as a way to curb my coffee craving.

• Like 1

Level 23 Assassin

Current Challenge

"Nothing is true; everything is permitted"

The things I try to drink on a daily basis are: 60 ounces of water, 1-2 cups of black tea (16 ounces total), 16 ounces of non-dairy milk (soy, rice, or almond), an apple cider drink (1/4 apple juice, 3/4 carbonated water, and about a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar) and komboucha.  Sometimes I'll allow myself a ginger ale, but I prefer to make my own ginger ale when I have time.

When it comes to drinks, it all depends on what you want to accomplish I would guess.

In the morning I have Bulletproof Coffee: 8oz coffee, 2tbl spoons of grass fed butter, 1tbl spoon coconut oil, and I add in about 10grams of protein powder. This IS NOT a Low Calorie drink, but it is my breakfast.  I usually drink it around 6:30/7am and I am not hungry again until 11:30am/12pm.

After that I have water for most of the day and occasionally  coke zero with dinner.

Through the last challenge I was pretty good about saving beer for the weekends.

I used to drink so much fruit juice until I realized how much sugar is in it...holy cow no wonder I used to feel jacked like an kid with ADHD in the morning.

“A human should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, work alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently and die gallantly.  Specialization is for insects.â€

-Robert Heinlein 

99.9% of what I drink is water (like 95%), almond milk (in protein shakes), and beer. In that order.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

I am currently on a Seltzer water kick. The Polar Seltzer water is cheap to buy (recently it was 2 for a buck which was fantastic), and they have started to come out with more and more flavors such as Blueberry Lemonade and Tropical Sangria.  Apart from that my number one treat is Vanilla Chai with almond milk. Hot teas as well.

Cleaning up Diet (cut down on sugar, bread, portion size)

1%
1%

Weight loss (180-140)

1%
1%

Starting 1001 Movie blog (50 entries by September)

5%
5%

Mostly water, I try to give myself daily water goals, normally three bottles and a glass as well as whatever green tea I'm drinking.

99% of the tea I drink is green or fruit teas. When I do have normal tea I have half a sugar in it (down from two heaped ones!)

But I do let myself down at the weekends, but working in it. Used to be sugary liqueurs but now wine as I don't really long me the taste so I drink less.

Anything's possible if you've got the nerve. - J.K Rowling

Full circuits of beginner bodyweight without effort- can complete 3 but it is effort! (7.5.15)

did my first full bent knee push up  :pride:  

Water, Diet Coke/Diet Dr. Pepper (I honesty drink it for the flavor and for the burning feeling at the back of my throat), and Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade

Level 1 Half Dwarf Adventurer

Stats: 10 points to use (Yes, I'm an Exp hoarder)

"Cut through the heart, cold and clear... Strike for love and strike for fear... There's beauty and there's danger here...Split the ice apart...
Beware the frozen heart"

-"Frozen Heart" from the Movie "Frozen"

Black tea with milk, water, and wine.... honestly, that's pretty much all I ever drink, save a martini or two when I'm feeling fancy!  I've gotten to where I really can't stomach sweet drinks at all.  :/

:: wanderbound ::

Level 2 Gryffindor half-elf assassin & rider in The Wild Hunt

STR: 4 |  DEX: 2  |  STA: 2  |  CON: 0  |  WIS: 4  |  CHA: 1 

..... current (2nd) challenge! ..... epic quest! .....

“When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better, too.†― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist