Hey, my name is Patrick. I'm 34 years and live in hannover, its roughly 130 miles south of hamburg. I work as a software programmer. My long hours sitting at work and my love for beer and italian food have not been to kind on my body. I've been practising taijiquan for the last 8 years twice a week and went to some pushhands competitions. But that wasn't enough to stop putting on weight.

On the nerdy side: I'm a big SciFi Fan (Books/Movies) and love Star Wars. Fantasy is not bad, SciFi stole my heart first. I'am  playing pen&paper roleplaying games for 23 years now. I also love video games and occasionally read a comic or graphic novel.

I want to educate myself more about diet, start bodyweight training and learn how to make changes and new habbits stick

• Like 1

welcome from  me as well :) *waves from baden wuerttenberg*

taijiquang and pushhands sounds awesome. I finished reading "The art of learning"  recently and his description of pushhands made me curious to know more about it.

There is one rule, above all others, ... Whatever comes, face it on your feet.

Robert Jordan, The Great Hunt

Lvl 2 Half-Elf Ranger

STR:4 | DEX:2.5 | STA:5 | CON:3 | WIS:5 | CHA:3

Daily Grind

Story of a Ranger: 1st chapter, 2nd chapter, 3rd chapter, 4th chapter

Welcome to the rebellion!

From what you are saying, it sounds like your diet is what needs to change. You can still enjoy beer and Italian food, but in lesser amounts and a less frequent basis. Just cutting back a bit on your food intake will make a difference!

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.