I'm hoping I haven't started a duplicate thread, but I'm very curious about this!

I've been playing Marvel Heroes 2015 for a little over a year now. It was a very slow-moving leveling process, but I think I've finally gotten the hang of good ol' power leveling. Which is good considering I made the decision to try and prestige level my Captain America.

My question is  ... does anyone else play around in this game? If you're curious about it, I can tell you that it's free to play and is pretty much Diablo with Marvel heroes/villains/maps.

If you do play, or have an interest, you can find me there under the name "NariSparkles" and I have an amazing SuperGroup that I can invite you to!

manga.1.gif

• Like 1

Kellie

Level 3 Hobbit Druid

MFP: kelliefications | battlelog | NF instagram

The NF Society

"Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world." - Marilyn Monroe

STR 2.25 DEX 2.25 STA 2.25 CON 4 WIS 7 CHA 10.25

campaign -  act iiiact iiact i

I started playing a couple weeks ago and have been enjoying it.  My son isn't old enough to play yet, but he enjoys watching (and telling me which hero to try next.) The new update allows you to play almost any character to level 10, so he will definitely want to try Spider-Man this weekend  :)

• Like 1

Very old battle log
Previous Challenges: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Previous Mini Challenges: 2, 1

Assassin: Extremely competitive, tends to bust out bodyweight exercises when faced with waiting in hiding, and loves a good team vs team faceoff.  - Alexandrite