• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CaptainCat

I want a bodyfat % fight!

Title says it all, I'm looking for a forum member who has a serious body fat lowering drive to DO BATTLE WITH!

For comparison's sake, I'd like it to be a dude in the 20-25% area currently (I'm at 23%) now, and I'd like to run this challenge all the way to 10% (ab showing %) over the course of... 5 months(?).

I've been eating better and hitting the gym, but I want a competitor, im really competitive and I want that strong motivator to ensure I'm eating great and getting in every workout I'm physically capable of.

Loser buys the winner an NF Hoodie or Sweatshirt! $50 on the line!

Who's gutsy enough!? EH?

Not a dude, and not in your weight class, but I'd love someone to battle with myself. I'm a lady in the 35% range, looking to get to 25% - obviously a longer term battle than yours.

Not a dude' date=' and not in your weight class, but I'd love someone to battle with myself. I'm a lady in the 35% range, looking to get to 25% - obviously a longer term battle than yours.[/quote']

Pardon my ignorance, why is that a longer term battle?

@captain - I believe you mis-typed your BF% - it says you're at 23 and want to get to 20%, hence why I thought my journey would be longer. But if you switched your numbers and are at 32% and want to get to 20-25%, that would make a whole lot more sense! If that's the case, I'd be totally willing to battle in absolute % lost, though I don't think I'd be able to catch up/overtake you in % terms, ever. ;)

@captain - I believe you mis-typed your BF% - it says you're at 23 and want to get to 20%' date=' hence why I thought my journey would be longer. But if you switched your numbers and are at 32% and want to get to 20-25%, that would make a whole lot more sense! If that's the case, I'd be totally willing to battle in absolute % lost, though I don't think I'd be able to catch up/overtake you in % terms, ever. ;)[/quote']

Nah, I'm at 23% now and want to get to 10%, a change of around 13%. I know female bodyfat % runs higher, but I don't remember how the numbers are exactly, at what % do ladies start to get chiseled?

OK - I was completely confused about your challenge then! I'm glad you clarified.

From what I understand, women shouldn't get below 10% at any point, 18-25 is 'normal', 14-18 is 'athletic' 10-13 is like, body building competition range. I think it really depends from woman to woman as well, though, how someone looks at 10 vs 12 vs 15% bf.

I believe I could be your challenger. I will go tomorrow and find out my body fat (albeit a inaccurate way but as long as I use the same procedure it will be accurate enough for this challenge). And I will let you know. PM me with an email address or add me on facebook and message me and we can figure it out.

Not a dude' date=' and not in your weight class, but I'd love someone to battle with myself. I'm a lady in the 35% range, looking to get to 25% - obviously a longer term battle than yours.[/quote']

I'm in the same range as you, 'Roos, but I'm looking to get into the high teens. I'd be happy to work with you!