[DarK_RaideR] Permabeast

Oh a Beast themed challenge. I love Beast, one of my favourite x-men. So much so I named my last car Hank. No one got the reference, even after an explanation. Sigh, I need nerdier friends.

sent from the phantom zone via Tapatalk

• Like 5

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

Im curious.. what do you do for your meditation?

Also, are you a Nicholas Hoult fan... because he was in the new Mad Max movie AND played Beast in X-Men... just saaaayyyiinnnnn :P

• Like 2

Current Challenge: The Phoenix Rises

Last Challenges: Until Lambs Become Lions, The First Avenger

Level 2 Ranger

STR - Physical Strength - 4

DEX - Agility and Speed - 2

STA - Endurance and Energy - 3

CON - Ability to Resist Damage and Disease 3

WIS - Intuition and Sense - 4

CHA - Personality and Physical Attractiveness - 4

Is there a word for total screaming genius that sounds modest and a tiny bit sexy...?

Lose 10kg

57%
57%

Lose 5 inches (waist)

30%
30%

deadlift.jpg

Started by using the Headspace app 10 day program, went for a while on that momentum, now I'm at calm.com and examining how to combine it with yoga.

Plans changed, I'm leaving tonight from my hometown instead of tomorrow from 2,5h away. Mainly because I was informed that the prime minister himself will be attending our Tuesday office meeting. I may or may not ask him whether he even lifts

jdm_like_a_boss1.jpg

• Like 10

Lvl 58 Multitasker

deadlift.jpg

Hahahaha this made my morning.  AHHHNOLD.

Ooh, challenge the PM to a DL competition.

• Like 1

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

Frida is adorable!!! i can't even talk trash to you today.

• Like 1

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Plans changed, I'm leaving tonight from my hometown instead of tomorrow from 2,5h away. Mainly because I was informed that the prime minister himself will be attending our Tuesday office meeting. I may or may not ask him whether he even lifts

Not sure how much American "news" you get. Mitt Romney is a former governor of Massachusetts who ran for president. Watch from around 30-40s if you haven't seen it before. It was all a charity thing.

• Like 3

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

No no i meant the girl who delivers the coffee ;)

This morning:

*Girl walks down the corridor, realizes someone's in the office but the momentum of the walk can't be stopped. Girl pirouettes while holding the tray*

Girl: "Hello! Have a nice week! Have a nice month! Have a nice summer!"

Me: "Oh, hi! Same to you!"

*Girl continues the pirouette in one smooth motion and walks away*

Colleague: "Her dad's a riot police officer, you know" (hasn't taken eyes off screen)

Me: "Heuh?"

Colleage: "I said, her dad's an officer of the riot police" (still eyes on screen)

Me: "What's that got to do with anything?"

Colleague: "Intimacy's fine, but I did a background check on her and thought you should know this as well"

54138607.jpg

Not sure if "Challenge Accepted"

• Like 10

Lvl 58 Multitasker

Rad! I havent heard of that app before.. I dont think my iTunes store has it..

Im rubbish at sitting still and being quiet for long amounts of time so my version of meditation is 30 mins of listening to music on the bus staring at clouds trying not to sing along. Thats all I got. My mum can be super zen though.. the whole focus on a candle in silence with a blank mind thing.

How do you DO it!?

• Like 1

Level 2 Ranger

Is there a word for total screaming genius that sounds modest and a tiny bit sexy...?

Lose 10kg

57%
57%

Lose 5 inches (waist)

30%
30%

This morning:

*Girl walks down the corridor, realizes someone's in the office but the momentum of the walk can't be stopped. Girl pirouettes while holding the tray*

I love that she "pirouettes"! She sounds so graceful.... like Fleur...

tumblr_mxz7mrtSVw1qew2ypo2_500.gif

• Like 3

Level 2 Ranger

Lose 10kg

57%
57%

Lose 5 inches (waist)

30%
30%

Rad! I havent heard of that app before.. I dont think my iTunes store has it..

Im rubbish at sitting still and being quiet for long amounts of time so my version of meditation is 30 mins of listening to music on the bus staring at clouds trying not to sing along. Thats all I got. My mum can be super zen though.. the whole focus on a candle in silence with a blank mind thing.

How do you DO it!?

I blame being a metalhead, which lets me release a lot of energy :P Also Crossfit. Initially I did the first sessions coming home after a day at work and a training session, but it's deeper than that. CF has taught my mind and body to hit high or low states of energy/alertness at will, as well as switch between the two with relative ease. After the first few sessions -and a great short video by headspace- you realize the trick: it's like sleeping, the harder you try, the harder it becomes. You don't have to do or expect anything, just let go and things become a whole lot easier.

A short Week -1 update for those that might have missed the updates on the Bye Weeks Challenge PvP as well

- While visiting my hometown, I did a training at my old box, plus a yoga session. For Week 0 I'll be trying out yoga at home. If it works, there's a good chance I might introduce it into this challenge, probably mixing it up with my meditation goal or doing it on rest days

- Going through a severe minimalism/decluttering phase. During my move, I packed minimum stuff. Expanding on that, I'll need to further declutter my flat from any useless furniture (O HAI FIGHT CLUB) and fold some of my parents' clothes away to clear up more space in my wardrobe. I'd like to use the upcoming weekend for a mass cleanup of the flat too.

- Read Tony Judt's "Ill that plagues the country" book during the weekend. A lot of food for thought and will definately be re-reading and discussing it soon. A good head-start for my reading quest

- For anybody who noticed on my battle log *waves at RedEagleSpirit* I've chugged a few low-carb protein shakes during my visit. 70+% protein powder is no joke and the result was oddly filling. I'm considering ordering some to have handy for emergency meals, such as when I forgot to take dinner out of the fridge. Might have to alter my nutrition goal to add this as an exception, PvP has a lot of room for that already. I'll just be mirroring kzacher even more #mindgames

• Like 4

Lvl 58 Multitasker

This morning:

Colleague: "Her dad's a riot police officer, you know" (hasn't taken eyes off screen)

Me: "Heuh?"

Colleage: "I said, her dad's an officer of the riot police" (still eyes on screen)

Me: "What's that got to do with anything?"

Colleague: "Intimacy's fine, but I did a background check on her and thought you should know this as well"

54138607.jpg

Not sure if "Challenge Accepted"

i think my reaction may have been a bit  like

the-people-s-eyebrow-o.gif?w=780

• Like 5

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Been one hell of a day

Walked into the office to realize that I had forgotten to tell anyone about my days off and got called out for it.

My latest writing turned out to be all wrong and had to be re-written

A mail had been sent to me while I was away, never remembered to check work's webmail. It contained a crapton of legislation that everybody assumed I had noticed and read

I made up for most of the work issues by working extra hard. At the end of the day, I feel like I've only lost some face and credibility. Gotta hit overdrive to make up for it

Lost over 3 hours in a meeting that came up with practically nothing

During said meeting, besides the noise of everyone talking at the same time, my seat was right under the a/c air duct. Only realized it after leaving the room. With a headache

In all the chaos, I nearly missed my training. Made it just in time for last class, 21:00-22:00

WOD was 21-18-15-12-9-6-3 Thrusters and Burpees over bar in 18 minutes. A wonderful challenge, but not after such a day

I usually do thrusters at 40kg. Thought of going 30 for this one, due to the large number of reps. During the first attempt, my shoulders killed me, so I just did the WOD with the 20kg barbell. I'm worried if I did some damage during last Monday's Oly Lifting class. Didn't seem to have shoulder issues during the workouts in my hometown though

Did I mention Pukey? Oh yeah, after the set of 21, I was stuck between fainting and throwing up. Neither, of course, is an option, so I kept going and hit the time cap having completed the set of 9s. On a brighter note, weighed in at 77,4kg after the workout, meaning I'm still under 80 and didn't gain any weight during my hometown visit

As I write these lines, it is 19 minutes past midnight. I am to read all the legislation from that mail, because it'll be discussed in an urgent meeting tomorrow. Only once that feat is completed, I may try and get some rest

Not complaining, but I could use some metal

• Like 5

Lvl 58 Multitasker

i agree with Endor.

also, that sounds like a hell of a day. just gotta pick your self up by your boot straps and continue on.

my gift to you is my favorite motorhead jam(has been since i saw the movie Airheads)

• Like 2

Whia, brutal day. Blacker than the blackest black, times infinity.

Rest up and come out swinging in REVENGE for the next one!

(I'm on mobile so imagine Slayer's War Ensemble here)

• Like 4

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

Whia, brutal day. Blacker than the blackest black, times infinity.

Rest up and come out swinging in REVENGE for the next one!

(I'm on mobile so imagine Slayer's War Ensemble here)

i got your back

• Like 2

my gift to you is my favorite motorhead jam(has been since i saw the movie Airheads)

Steve Buscemi owns everyone in that movie. Unlike Ice T in the song. I mean, Whitfield Crane is pretty much invisible (inauduble?) except maybe the Aerosmith-style screams by the end, but Ice T... he's ok as an actor, a rapper, even doing his crossover thing with Body Count, but here, just, nope. He screws up bigtime. The Motorhead-only version is way better, bro. Appreciate the tune tho, along with shaarawy's

Time (2:30 a.m.) to go to bed with everything done. Escaped most of the trouble today, let's just hope I don't wake up with a cold or muscle cramp due to that a/c...

• Like 3

Lvl 58 Multitasker

Steve Buscemi owns everyone in that movie. Unlike Ice T in the song. I mean, Whitfield Crane is pretty much invisible (inauduble?) except maybe the Aerosmith-style screams by the end, but Ice T... he's ok as an actor, a rapper, even doing his crossover thing with Body Count, but here, just, nope. He screws up bigtime. The Motorhead-only version is way better, bro. Appreciate the tune tho, along with shaarawy's

Time (2:30 a.m.) to go to bed with everything done. Escaped most of the trouble today, let's just hope I don't wake up with a cold or muscle cramp due to that a/c...

you'll be fine. i'm sure of it. i do love the motorhead only version, but still like the one with crane and T. i think Crane has one line on his own - "going for broke, rock till ya choke". i like T in this one alright. ever hear him with 6 feet under? that, i do not care for.

feel better my friend. 

Dude, is it Monday where you are? Have sweet dreams, tomorrow will be better

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: SET but not always ready

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Things are actually looking better today. I may have just saved the future of the human race, at least as far as sub-atomic physics and space exploration are concerned. On a smaller scale, I might just get paid come next week if all the paperwork's done by then. It's been nearly two months now and it's no fun. Evening looks good, I'll be hitting the local rock club to see WWE Elimination Chamber with the Greek Wrestling Community and hopefully using the rest of the night to clean up my place a bit and/or try out some yoga at home

Is it weird that the challenge hasn't even started and I'm making a list of challenge themes for the future just to get them out of my head?

• Like 10

Lvl 58 Multitasker