Hi everybody!!!!

I can't believe it's been so long since I've been here, sorry I haven't been around I've missed you all I will come and catch up with everyone soon promise.

Basically a series of events have kept me away, firstly for some reason I wasn't able to log in to the forum under my username and password for some reason, i assume my naked selfies led to a ban.

Then I rapidly got a new job, and had to leave my old job and they were being dicks and I ended up working loads because I felt bad leaving them in the lurch (I am/was the only person left in marketing), then I got pissed off that they were making me feel like a dick for leaving and at the same time I was working extra hours because I felt bad for leaving.

Then I had a broliday (staycation with the lads) between the end of old job and start of this job which took all the time and turned my fiancee in to a widow for a while whilst I was out with the boys

Then it was straight in to new job and all associated madness and time consumption of getting myself settled in new role.

Phew but now I'm back!

• Like 8

YESSSSSSSSSSS HE HATH RETURNED TO US

Awesome about the new job man, that's great news! Also the term 'broliday' is a++.

• Like 1

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

Ferris-Bueller-Parade-560x245.jpg

THIS!  THIS IS FOR YOUUUU!!!!!

LEVEL ONE APPRENTICE WIZARD RANGER: HUMAN UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE

Achievements Unlocked:  Breakfast Warrior, Pushupapalooza, Quadruple Nanomaster, Return From the Dead, Gainful Employment, Leap of Faith, Minimalism Game, Get Thee Behind Me, Coffee, Camp Nerd Fitness 2015, Return From the Dead 2: The Undeadening, Gainful Employment 2: Boss Edition, Fancy Comics Person, Rogue Hair

Tumblr of VERY INTERESTING ART: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/radicalwizardtimes

Hey, Daniel! Welcome back! Congrats with the new job. 

Much like Xena said-- how does it change your gym situation? 

More importantly... do you like the new job? Are you happy? :D

• Like 1

Level 4, Amazon Ranger

Current Challenge:  NicBot-5000 enters Recovery Mode

Previous Challenges: 12, 3,  4, 5, 6

PRE REBOOT CHALLENGES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Various links and sundry: Battle log, Respawn post

Important question...where does your new job put you in terms of your gym situation?  I don't remember it all, but I know it's complicated...cool gym with no shower and bad parking vs. sucky gym with amenities...

Very important.  VERY.

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

Late to the party, but signing on for the thrilling conclusion!

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

Hmmm...just how sucky is this sucky gym?  Like...REEALLY sucky? 

Achievements Unlocked:  Breakfast Warrior, Pushupapalooza, Quadruple Nanomaster, Return From the Dead, Gainful Employment, Leap of Faith, Minimalism Game, Get Thee Behind Me, Coffee, Camp Nerd Fitness 2015, Return From the Dead 2: The Undeadening, Gainful Employment 2: Boss Edition, Fancy Comics Person, Rogue Hair

END OF CHALLENGE YAAAY!

Sing to us of your cumulative deeds!

• Like 1