Shaarawy Breaks Free - Matrix Style

shaar

HAHAHA Anger Pony!!  I'm super out of touch with most things nerd-related that involve YouTube... I really only use YT to watch episodes of super old anime or play music here at work.

Oh wait, there's one nerdy thing on YouTube I know about... that guy that recreates video game songs all by himself and he plays all the parts... ugghh.. what's his naaammeee...

OH YEAH SMOOTH MCGROOVE!

Smooth McGroove is the best. I have his renditions of Man with the Machine Gun and J-E-N-O-V-A...so awesome. I'm addicted to Let's Plays...like, badly addicted. Youtube is the best for getting out of tight spots in games where you repeatedly bludgeon your head against the wall and not text-based source seems to do the trick. 

• Like 1

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

Smooth McGroove is the best. I have his renditions of Man with the Machine Gun and J-E-N-O-V-A...so awesome. I'm addicted to Let's Plays...like, badly addicted. Youtube is the best for getting out of tight spots in games where you repeatedly bludgeon your head against the wall and not text-based source seems to do the trick. 

Aaahh Man With the Machine Gun is probably one of my favorite FF8 songs EVER.  I love One Winged Angel too, when he starts busting out the Latin!  It's crazy, every song he gets like right on the mark.  (And the cat cameos, love those.)

I think if I played more 'newer games' YouTube would be incredibly helpful.  I remember using it when I was playing SW:TOR to do some type of treasure hunting side quests when I had to climb up the side of this RIDICULOUSLY gigantic downed spaceship in Hoth to get some cube thing... there's no way in hell I could have done what without video assistance!!

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

Aaahh Man With the Machine Gun is probably one of my favorite FF8 songs EVER.  I love One Winged Angel too, when he starts busting out the Latin!  It's crazy, every song he gets like right on the mark.  (And the cat cameos, love those.)

I think if I played more 'newer games' YouTube would be incredibly helpful.  I remember using it when I was playing SW:TOR to do some type of treasure hunting side quests when I had to climb up the side of this RIDICULOUSLY gigantic downed spaceship in Hoth to get some cube thing... there's no way in hell I could have done what without video assistance!!

"As opposed to straight boomerangs?"

"Those are called sticks."

*is watching the video again*

Cat cameos + men swinging on chains from heaven to blast the opposition = yes.

• Like 1

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

Takin a page out of your book for a themed challenge this go round. Yours are always laid out in such an awesome fashion!!

I never used to theme them very much but I found that when I did, it made the challenges that much more exciting and fun because I get to nerd out creating and participating in them!  (Like, do I really want to disappoint Morpheus?  REALLY?!)

^_^

• Like 1

your challenges do not disappoint.  Well themed again and great goals. 

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

HAHAHA Anger Pony!!  I'm super out of touch with most things nerd-related that involve YouTube... I really only use YT to watch episodes of super old anime or play music here at work.

Oh wait, there's one nerdy thing on YouTube I know about... that guy that recreates video game songs all by himself and he plays all the parts... ugghh.. what's his naaammeee...

OH YEAH SMOOTH MCGROOVE!

Need. to look. This guy. Up.

i mostly use YouTube for how-to videos on hair, head wraps, and cooking techniques I don't know. 

Secondly, for listening to hour-long electro-swing mixes while cleaning.

Thirdly, for Youtube series like Emma Approved and Thug Notes.

and more and more, for linked vids from Nerd Fitness about proper form for bodyweight.

• Like 1

Tzippi Longstockings, level 9 Ranger/Monk 

Battle Log - My Fitness Pal - Quest to Find My Epic Quest - Challenges:   #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7,

The Westerosi Fitness Tour: Dorne Stormlands Vale the Reach Westerlands The Wall 

MamaBear Kiss Off Waterbending Rounding <<Current

OH MAN! I got here before you got to page 4809321785091.  Proud of myself.

Love your challenge, as usual.  Not the hugest fan of the matrix (well... really just the second movie. LOVED the first and loved (lower case) the third) but I adored the overall plot/themes and watched the Animatrix quite a few times.  Such good stuff in there.

I'm ready grab some popcorn and watch you kick yet another challenge's butt! :D

• Like 2

your challenges do not disappoint.  Well themed again and great goals. 

HOORAY ranger power!! <3

Need. to look. This guy. Up.

i mostly use YouTube for how-to videos on hair, head wraps, and cooking techniques I don't know. 

Secondly, for listening to hour-long electro-swing mixes while cleaning.

Thirdly, for Youtube series like Emma Approved and Thug Notes.

and more and more, for linked vids from Nerd Fitness about proper form for bodyweight.

OH, I did used to use YouTube to try and teach myself how to knit.... hahaha.... ahahahahahahahahah... and crochet... AHAHAHAHA.... yeahno.  I'm a fool with a knitting needle.

OH MAN! I got here before you got to page 4809321785091.  Proud of myself.

Love your challenge, as usual.  Not the hugest fan of the matrix (well... really just the second movie. LOVED the first and loved (lower case) the third) but I adored the overall plot/themes and watched the Animatrix quite a few times.  Such good stuff in there.

I'm ready grab some popcorn and watch you kick yet another challenge's butt! :D

I know, right?  *crickets* ^_______________^

Animatrix is excellent, I finally saw it for the first time only a year or two ago!

I know, right?  *crickets* ^_______________^

I checked outside.  Not too many yet.  Too early in the year.  Lots of crickets on the forums.  So I guess it is summer already.

Classless Human Male Warrior - Introduction

Height: 1.77m Weight: 93 kg

Spoiler

Current Maxes: (repsxkg)

Squat: 10x122.3, 5x138.2, 3x147; 1x170

Bench Press: 10x79, 5x93, 1x102

Deadlift: 10x152, 5x192, 3x210, 1x229

Overhead Press: 10x52, 5x61, 1x70.3

Current Battle Log: 1707 Sam Ashen Summer Swole Program

2017 Challenges:  1701 1702 1703 1704 1705

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1609  1610 1611 1612

Daily Log:The Daily Grind

Form Check:  Stronglifts Olympic

More FC's:  Pistol Squats

Want to play?  MFPvP

Chyyyeeaaaaa for the themed challenges!!!

I love the Matrix so can't wait for all the badass gifs!!!

KICK THIS CHALLENGE IN THE FAAACCCCCEEEE

tumblr_lg2l61FRpJ1qdk02ho1_500.gif

• Like 4

Current Challenge: The Phoenix Rises

Last Challenges: Until Lambs Become Lions, The First Avenger

Level 2 Ranger

STR - Physical Strength - 4

DEX - Agility and Speed - 2

STA - Endurance and Energy - 3

CON - Ability to Resist Damage and Disease 3

WIS - Intuition and Sense - 4

CHA - Personality and Physical Attractiveness - 4

Is there a word for total screaming genius that sounds modest and a tiny bit sexy...?

Lose 10kg

57%
57%

Lose 5 inches (waist)

30%
30%

subbin as usual to follow the greatness that is your challenge

tumblr_n1eysiQwod1tsencio1_400.gif

• Like 2

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

The last Accountabilibuddy group was very good.  I met some great people that way!  However, I have not yet decided if I am joining one this round.

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1609  1610 1611 1612

Want to play?  MFPvP

f8d76f51dc71161eb9efa16f4da1f67c.jpg

I think it is pretty obvious swolebob has been skipping leg day...

HAHAHA I LOVE IT

That sure does resemble some swolebros at the gym... especially Turnip Shaped Man, who isn't around anymore because I think his free 3 month YMCA-burned-down membership is up.  Thank goodness.  

• Like 2

Hey, I'm new here and your challenge was highly recommended as a must read.  Now I see why!  Wow, this is going to be fun.  Solid goals, but amazing presentation.  Love the theme!

• Like 2

suzyQlou * Ranger    

Old Challenges: #1(2015) * #2 * #3(push ups) * #4 * #5(food) * #6 * #7(2016)* #8(nerdiversary) * #9 * 10(animal) * Battle Log * 11(2017) * 12(garden) * 13 * 14(biking) * 15 * 16  * 17  * 18 * 19(2018) * 20(2019) * 21

Hey, I'm new here and your challenge was highly recommended as a must read.  Now I see why!  Wow, this is going to be fun.  Solid goals, but amazing presentation.  Love the theme!

Yay yay, welcome to the madness! Well, the pre-challenge madness... which is kinda a dull roar right now... but once it starts, it'll be a non-dull roar!! :D

RANGERS RULE!!

• Like 2

Yay yay, welcome to the madness! Well, the pre-challenge madness... which is kinda a dull roar right now... but once it starts, it'll be a non-dull roar!! :D

RANGERS RULE!!

RANGERS RULE INDEED

power-rangers-gif-03.gif

• Like 6

Subbed, challenge looks sweet. And neo is awesome.

How many Burpees can Neo do in 7 minutes?

"Even if I complete the jump in zero time, it still 0.57 seconds to hit the ground from 1.6 meters.  That would be 736 Burpees in 7 minutes."

"Yes, but do the rules of gravity have to apply?"

• Like 3

Spoiler

Want to play?  MFPvP

Subbed, challenge looks sweet. And neo is awesome.

NEO WILL SAVE US ALL

(from burpees?)

How many Burpees can Neo do in 7 minutes?

"Even if I complete the jump in zero time, it still 0.57 seconds to hit the ground from 1.6 meters. That would be 736 Burpees in 7 minutes."

"Yes, but do the rules of gravity have to apply?"

Dude dude don't give anyone ideas about ANTI GRAVITY burpees...... actually...... I wonder if they would be any easier without pesky gravitational resistance? You'd probably look like a fool and work WAY more muscle groups trying to flail into correct form...
  • Like 4