Viking crew leader looking for a crew

we have enough room for everyone! and with this new design we can even move our raiding over land!!!

best-photos-of-the-week-85-photos-302.jp

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"  - Conan

Quests

That would certainly make portaging easier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A true warrior does not train tirelessly to fight, or to kill. A true warrior trains endlessly that he may return home alive.
-R. Calloway

Maybe the ultimate wound is the one that makes you miss the war you got it in.
- Sebastian Junger

Challenge 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Battle Log

Doodlie PVP Johari Window

Epic Quest Character 

So does this...we generally kayak UNDER that bridge unless the water is too low and we have to carry them up and around. Much shorter distance to portage now. (North Llano River at Flatrock in Junction on Sunday)

Bah. Attaching picture from computer.

post-23395-0-19797800-1432999800_thumb.j

As for butter versus margarine, I trust cows more than chemists. - Joan Gussow

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. - Cicero

Current Quest Previous 1 2 3 4 (formerly known as Twibble)

Re-spawning warrior looking for raiding party to join. Ok with swords, but prefer battle-axes for proper berzerking. Still room in the longboat for one more?

OrcWarrior

Current challenge  6 5 4 3 2 1 Favorite recipes

Level 4 ranger  Str 13 Dex 4 Sta 12 Con 12 Wis 11 Cha 5

“Success is not final...Failure is not fatal...it's the courage to continue that counts†-Winston Churchill

"One step at a time, I can walk around the world. Watch me." -Aral Vorkosigan, Barrayar, 1991

Of course there is, more folk for the shield wall makes raiding less hazardous

• Like 1

A true warrior does not train tirelessly to fight, or to kill. A true warrior trains endlessly that he may return home alive.
-R. Calloway

- Sebastian Junger

Battle Log

Epic Quest Character 

Re-spawning warrior looking for raiding party to join. Ok with swords, but prefer battle-axes for proper berzerking. Still room in the longboat for one more?

Do modern Vikings use chainsaws instead of battle-axes, just as modern lumberjacks also use chainsaws instead of axes.

Do modern Vikings use chainsaws instead of battle-axes, just as modern lumberjacks also use chainsaws instead of axes.

I prefer traditional swords and axes, but if I found a chainsword or chainaxe I would definitely make use of them.

4e101ebe88898a7ce1d817b928f5ba95.jpg

• Like 4

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

"Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"  - Conan

Quests

Since I have yet to do it here is the link to my challenge.

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/65776-jcsimmons-returns/

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

Quests

How is everyone going on getting their challenges set up for next week?  Anyone else started a little early?  Anyone finding they need to tweak things a bit?

-R. Calloway

- Sebastian Junger

Battle Log

Epic Quest Character 

I think I have found my gym so now I just need to find a workout program (the gym also has a small cross training section that includes a daily WOD which I might use and just scale to what I can do! since I havent done strength training in quite some time i will have to take it easy at first to get back into the swing of things!

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

Quests

Just keep in mind that your mind will remember what you used to do and want to to that again, while your body might not see it that way. Even if you're not a beginner in strength training mentally one of the beginner programs like strong lifts or starting strength are a great way to easy your body back into it.

-R. Calloway

- Sebastian Junger

Battle Log

Epic Quest Character 

This is true. this challenge my main focus is just getting back into doing activity on a regular basis.

In the spirit of vikings i was reminded of a workout I've seen some do while in the MC called the viking.

time limit 90 minutes if you go over you will be penalized with burpees afterwards (i forgot what the number was because i never saw anyone fail)

3000m row

grab a 16lbs sledge hammer and run 1 mile

use hammer to hit a tire 200 times

keep the hammer and run 1 mile

3000m row

everyone I've seen do this looked half dead when they finished it... I may look to try this eventually when I get back into shape for an ultimate hazing session.

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

Quests

I'd probably look like crap if I managed to finish that... but I will keep it in mind for the future, sounds fun.  Terrible, but fun.

-R. Calloway

- Sebastian Junger

Battle Log

Epic Quest Character 

I would likely die if i did that now.... however there is a certain relief/joy that occurs following such a hazing session that you can't replicate.

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

Quests

As the raiding season draws near, here is some Viking motivation for you

9ffbfc93a294cef34bd6ba1aaec29b3a.jpg

a2899a03b17f7d23e63a98ab1de3e23a.jpg

6edfe0c231fa1a0bf79c16543694092e.jpg

dd8615597b5a7e6354639141808fce4d.jpg

7e395e8ce54b1163f6883e945acfe1ed.jpg

• Like 4

-R. Calloway

- Sebastian Junger

Battle Log

Epic Quest Character 

Here ya go! (I love techno viking)

56K49fbBAIh0Y.gif

Waiting to find the new land. based on previous raids we are less than a week out now!

114865-004-6ECE718D.jpg

OdinTheNorseGod.jpg

Sad+viking+was+late+remember+pillage+the

OdinTheNorseGod.jpg

and since I cannot find any viking medics here ya go!

12de9aa84bd0919942c1333053bb53dc.jpg

• Like 2

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

Quests

Techno Viking is awesome

-R. Calloway

- Sebastian Junger

Battle Log

Epic Quest Character 

Here's one for the badass lady Vikings/shield maidens joining this raid

95d600da0d8dd3ee4a04ff5af7aa47f9.jpg

• Like 1

-R. Calloway

- Sebastian Junger

Battle Log

Epic Quest Character 

I have a picture of her saved on my laptop. I meant to figure out if her garb was in any way, shape, or form historically correct as it would look awesome on me. No blonde hair, though.

As for butter versus margarine, I trust cows more than chemists. - Joan Gussow

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. - Cicero

Current Quest Previous 1 2 3 4 (formerly known as Twibble)