Life gets in the way of everything.....I WON'T let that happen again!!!

So I started off 2015 wonderfully. Recently engaged to the woman that me and my kids absolutely love, making positive life changes and actually sticking with them even with life trying to pry its way in. Then things just got chaotic.

Increased problems with my ex, family court(it's already been several years into the struggle for what is best for my children), work, the end of the year's first challenge..... A lot of things going on at once. It became too much to kep up with everything, including my new lifestyle. I wanted so badly to keep going, but time was limited(or what I thought then was limited)....

I was ffeeling great while making the changes. I was eating healthier, little by little.... I was exercising more, at least 2-3 times a week! I was feeling awesome. The winter weather limited a lot, but I still got in practice and made some progress. I lost about 10 lbs over the challenge... I was super excited about it! I told all my firends and family about being a Rebel and leveling up my life. That feeling was amazing, being sooooo excited about making these changes. Even my kids loved it for me!

Why did I let life get in my way then? Why did I not just keep going? Why did my diet revert to what made me put on weight?

I stopped prioritizing and thinking.... I got lazy...... Things felt so overwhelming with everything going on at once, that I gave in, I succumbed to the darkness.....

I have been playing a new game I got for Christmas last year... Destiny.....In Destiny, for those that haven't played, you are a reborn warrior of the light. A super powerful entity has sent out scouts to find you and others that are strong like you to fight the darkness that will stop at nothing to extinguish it's light. The very light which bring you back from the dead and keeps you alive.

I havedelved very deeply into this game, so much that I wish to acquire fan made items and parts because the story speaks to me. I can't get it out of my head. I toil away at work trying to get things done so that I can browse Reddit or searching for fan art and crafts from the game.

So here I am. I am a Guardian of the light, back from the darkness. It is my time to respawn. My time to regain control of the powers of the light to conquer the foes ahead of me.

Let nothing stand in my way and those that wish to, may this warning be your downfall. I will persevere and overcome!

"Eyes up Guardian"

SHADORIC

LVL 1

RACE: Human CLASS: Adventurer/Assassin
STR 2| DEX 2| STA 2| CON 3| WIS 3.5| CHA 2

Challenge 1| Challenge 2

My Motivational Accountabilibuddies Page

Congrats on making the decision to start again and haul yourself out of the darkness!!  Sometimes it can be hard to stay on track when life decides to get crazy.  You're already leveling up by deciding you want to be on this path again. :)

We look forward to seeing you set your goals and smash them!  No rebel left behind!!

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65