The Juice Bar (please follow)

Blaidd

So this week's mini challenge is up.  Well done on making it past the half way mark. 

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Are there other people here who have trouble with family sabotaging their efforts?  This not the first time my wife has sabotaged me.  Yes, I know that in the end I make my own choices.  She refuses to understand that what she does is like buying an alcoholic a bottle of his favorite scotch, then insisting he have "just one drink."  I realize this is not a forum for marital problems, but if anyone has any tips, I sure could use them

I hear you!  I have 5 kids, one of whom is home from college cooking up a storm.  She loves sugar so much. And I have a little girl who LOVES To bake.

I have decided to leave sugar in my past.

Here is  what is helping me:

1) I had a frank and open talk with my kids. I sat them down and told them the sad (and true) story of my dear aunt who lost first a foot, then a leg, then a second foot, then her other leg to diabetes. Eventually it took her life. She was homebound for the last 10 years of her life but her caregivers kept giving her sugar. Because they LOVED her. (One of my girls is named after this aunt).  Even the kids could see that her caregivers were NOT helping her.  Then I told them that my goal is to see them all get old. I want to know my grandkids and great grandkids. But diabetes and obesity are in my family heritage so I have to fight like a warrior to keep it away from me. 

If your wife won't support you (which by the way is COMPLETELY unacceptable) maybe your granddaughter will.  It's a work-around but kids are very supportive of adults doing cool stuff like exercising and eating healthy.  THey hear A LOT about it in school (not like when we were growing up) so it will be something she can easily connect to.

2) I had to replace the behavior for myself.  I love sweets. But I have learned that if I keep tons of fruit ready at hand, it totally knocks down that sugar craving.  I love cherries, all berries, tangerines, grapes and ESPECIALLY watermelon.  Of course you will have to monitor their impact on your blood sugar but if you eat them in conjunction with protein, can you tolerate them?  They will ALWAYS be better on your blood sugar than refined carbs and real sugar.

3) I re-framed my view of sugar.  Sugar is not evil but for me, it's poison. It truly is. I have a systemic allergy to onions and I know that if I eat them, I will suffer terribly and can even die.  I have had to look at sugar the same way. It won't kill me quick, like onions will, but slowly and painfully like my dear aunt.  The worst thing in her life was those 10 years of being homebound; she was an outgoing, wonderful, social bundle of joy and that was terrible for her. I DO NOT WANT TO DIE SLOWLY OF DIABETES, a limb at a time.  

I am begging you, do not let this be your future.  Take a stand for yourself because YOU ARE WORTH IT.  You are!  You can ignore everything else I've said but please write back and let me know 3 things that are AMAZING about you and why you are worth saving your own life.

• Like 2
Dreena
Level 2 Fire Adventurer
STR 4 | STA 2 | DEX 0 | CON 4 | WIS 3 | END 3 | CHA 0 | WLP 1
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. 
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
Arnold Schwarzenegger

First Challenge post here; results of first challenge
Tracking Results for Nerd Fitness 

Are there other people here who have trouble with family sabotaging their efforts?  This not the first time my wife has sabotaged me.  Yes, I know that in the end I make my own choices.  She refuses to understand that what she does is like buying an alcoholic a bottle of his favorite scotch, then insisting he have "just one drink."  I realize this is not a forum for marital problems, but if anyone has any tips, I sure could use them

Yup. I had to sit down with my wife and have a very frank conversation with her. That I needed her help and her support and that I couldn't do it on my own. She responded very well to my request for help as opposed to my request that she stop X behavior (and thus implying in her mind that I was accusing her of being the problem). We also compromise on a lot of things. e.g. If she bakes cupcakes, we keep a couple in the house and take the rest into work to treat our coworkers. She gets her bake on, and I'm not tempted to eat all the things.

2) I had to replace the behavior for myself.  I love sweets. But I have learned that if I keep tons of fruit ready at hand, it totally knocks down that sugar craving.  I love cherries, all berries, tangerines, grapes and ESPECIALLY watermelon.  Of course you will have to monitor their impact on your blood sugar but if you eat them in conjunction with protein, can you tolerate them?  They will ALWAYS be better on your blood sugar than refined carbs and real sugar.

Seconded. I'd love to say that I've conquered my food addiction but I haven't... I've just redirected it.  Example: I like to drink beer... a lot. When I'm home I have to be constantly drinking something and so I've replaced beer with bubbly water.  I go through a bunch every day, but it's calorie/sugar/sodium free and helps control that craving for alcohol because the motion (drink to mouth) and container (can or bottle) etc. is the same.  I figure an addiction to bubbly water is much better than beer. ;)

• Like 1

Gryph

Level 1 Recruit

STR: 2.00 - DEX: 0.78 -  STA: 1.00 - CON: 3.15 - WIS: 0.80 - CHA: 0.80

Gryph's First Challenge

LOVE the bubbly water! Drinking it right now.  Do you know it's actually a genetic preference?  Some people like the taste of carbonation and some don't. Cool, right?

Dreena
Level 2 Fire Adventurer
STR 4 | STA 2 | DEX 0 | CON 4 | WIS 3 | END 3 | CHA 0 | WLP 1
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. 
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
Arnold Schwarzenegger

First Challenge post here; results of first challenge
Tracking Results for Nerd Fitness 

Hiya - is it ok to alter my challenge/goals a little mid way?
I've a tendency to be really far too self critical and I think I have set myself up to failure in my healthy eating challenge. I've got it so I get so many percent if I eat within my calorie allowance (my fitness pal), have no sugar, no bread, keep my carbs low but I haven't been scoring myself at all if I fail one one of those things, which means I feel like I'm failing even if I eat very cleanly but go over cals or have a slice of bread......

What do you think?

STR 8 | DEX 4 | STA 7 | CON 6 |  WIS 9.75 | CHA 10.5
Current challenge | Accountable to chronologically blessed

Progress bars below!

Feb 2016
Quest 1 - Misfit to 800 4 days out of 7

0%
0%
Quest 2 - Mindfulness daily

0%
0%

Quest 3 - Veg with every meal, 2 pints of water a day

0%
0%
Life Goal - Self Care
0%
0%

Hi Scumspawn, I think that's fine! I've come across the same problem and now award myself points seperately for each part of my quest (like eating right and drinking enough). It's a good thing to adjust your goals to fit your needs and change same to keep your motivation high. Especially with the first challenge I guess it's part of the learning process :)

Keep it up!

• Like 1

"The way you spend your days is the way you live your life"

Challenges: Current | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Hi Scumspawn, I think that's fine! I've come across the same problem and now award myself points seperately for each part of my quest (like eating right and drinking enough). It's a good thing to adjust your goals to fit your needs and change same to keep your motivation high. Especially with the first challenge I guess it's part of the learning process :)

Keep it up!

great, it's really made me think about the psycology behind this (too early to spell).

Yesterday I had a bread binge. I was hungry so I had a wrap, some salad and some smoked salmon. I was still hungry so I had another with brie. Then I was full but I thought to myself, "I've ruined my no bread rule now, I might as well eat more" So I then had another 4 slices of bread, butter, cheese and an apple. I didn't need them, did enjoy them but my tummy still aches the next day.

Any tips on how to break that cycle? The "I've failed so I'm going to have an epic fail" pattern.

• Like 1

Progress bars below!

Feb 2016

0%
0%

0%
0%

0%
0%
Life Goal - Self Care
0%
0%

I know that feeling. I've tried seeing the instances where I break my rules not as fails but as a treat to myself. For me, it's not a fail unless I lose control over it. But if I tell myself beforehand "I know I'm going to a birthday party tomorrow so I'll treat myself to one piece of cake" I'm still in control of myself and can really enjoy the cake and not feel like I failed my plans. Of course that is no solution to those situations where I actually, spontaneously slip up and eat something I shouldn't... I don't have a solution to that one yet, maybe someone else can chime in.

• Like 2

"The way you spend your days is the way you live your life"

Challenges: Current | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

I know that feeling. I've tried seeing the instances where I break my rules not as fails but as a treat to myself. For me, it's not a fail unless I lose control over it. But if I tell myself beforehand "I know I'm going to a birthday party tomorrow so I'll treat myself to one piece of cake" I'm still in control of myself and can really enjoy the cake and not feel like I failed my plans. Of course that is no solution to those situations where I actually, spontaneously slip up and eat something I shouldn't... I don't have a solution to that one yet, maybe someone else can chime in.

I know the triggers: being tired, feeling anxious etc. but once I'm on the rollercoaster I can't get off it.

Progress bars below!

Feb 2016

0%
0%

0%
0%

0%
0%
Life Goal - Self Care
0%
0%

Hiya - is it ok to alter my challenge/goals a little mid way?

I've a tendency to be really far too self critical and I think I have set myself up to failure in my healthy eating challenge. I've got it so I get so many percent if I eat within my calorie allowance (my fitness pal), have no sugar, no bread, keep my carbs low but I haven't been scoring myself at all if I fail one one of those things, which means I feel like I'm failing even if I eat very cleanly but go over cals or have a slice of bread......

What do you think?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. But if it is broke...

I'd pick just one thing from your list as my mini challenge: 

a. no alcohol, or

b. total calories, or

c. no sugar, or

d. no bread, or 

e. low carbs.

I would pick the thing I want to change most from the list.  Use that one for this challenge, then maintain it and add the next one for the next 6 wk challenge  (For myself I eat a lot of high sugar foods - pop, candy, etc. - so I chose to target the pop this time, next will be candy, then chocolate bars, then baked goods, etc.).  It sounds like you're mini quest is more like your main quest... make your mini's mini!

Best of luck moving forward! 

• Like 1

________________________________________________________________________________

Peace over anger. Honor over hate. Strength over fear.

Umbaran Apprentice from the Ghost Nebula

Level 0, Recruit (Assassin)

STR 0 | STA 0 | DEX 0 | CON 0  | WIS 0 (+1 after ch#1) | CHA 0

Challenges: #0, #1 | Battle Log

“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.†– Bruce Lee

_________________________________________________________________________________

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. But if it is broke...

I'd pick just one thing from your list as my mini challenge: 

a. no alcohol, or

b. total calories, or

c. no sugar, or

d. no bread, or 

e. low carbs.

I would pick the thing I want to change most from the list.  Use that one for this challenge, then maintain it and add the next one for the next 6 wk challenge  (For myself I eat a lot of high sugar foods - pop, candy, etc. - so I chose to target the pop this time, next will be candy, then chocolate bars, then baked goods, etc.).  It sounds like you're mini quest is more like your main quest... make your mini's mini!

Best of luck moving forward! 

yep, that is sensible, thanks. I've got to stop this all or nothing mentality because it's holding me back

Progress bars below!

Feb 2016

0%
0%

0%
0%

0%
0%
Life Goal - Self Care
0%
0%

great, it's really made me think about the psycology behind this (too early to spell).

Yesterday I had a bread binge. I was hungry so I had a wrap, some salad and some smoked salmon. I was still hungry so I had another with brie. Then I was full but I thought to myself, "I've ruined my no bread rule now, I might as well eat more" So I then had another 4 slices of bread, butter, cheese and an apple. I didn't need them, did enjoy them but my tummy still aches the next day.

Any tips on how to break that cycle? The "I've failed so I'm going to have an epic fail" pattern.

This is advice I gave another player, one who is participating in my 'survival game' sort-of accountabilibuddy thingy.  I didn't change much of it for you, but I think this is generally good advice for anyone who needs help with quickly respawning.  You have need to more quickly respawn, in the terminology of our forums.

Oh boy.  Sounds hard, because the only 'zombie' around you that you have to practice fighting or hiding from is one that's such a high level one - and it's an ambusher.  And selective, if it isn't going for you pretty much every chance it gets.  Zombies are not known for their intelligence.... but what's after you is smart and skilled.  Sorry, but you're facing a demon.  I have demons after me too, and so do plenty others.

Zombies usually chase you relentlessly, always there, always coming.  This monster after you is showing some intelligence and timing, and it doesn't bother taking you early, only once things are going well.  Zombies are more like landmines, because zombies are not smart enough to make plans and decide 'brainz.... later.  Better brainz later, yeah'.

My advice for your demon problem - Okay, it's going to come for you.  And while it has you - maybe, just maybe, you can't fight it off.  But you don't know how long it has you for.  It may not even be for a whole day.  It might only have you for a few hours even - and everything to follow stems from the damage it did to you.  Maybe it only actually controls you for a few minutes.

Remember, it's a demon, and a fairly high level one.  Low level characters attacked by high level monsters - those fights are not known for their length - chances are that fight is actually only taking a few minutes if that (but there is no limit on the damage done to you in that time, unfortunately).  What can be lingering is the damage.  I'm sorry to say, but in the lingo of this game, that monster kills you when it attacks.  So far it sounds like it's killed you every time you've faced it.  I dare say even your inactivity and eating lots of junk food on the day it happened is a reaction to having died - as is the prolonged and continued pattern of that behavior.  You died, and you don't hit the respawn button for a good long while.  Maybe you can't immediately.  We're really attached to these characters that we call 'ourselves'.  Getting ambushed by a monster we can't beat is.... well.  Some other games, players tend to just stop playing.  That's why so many multiplayer games have rules about how it's not alright to lead high level monsters into low level or safe areas.  Cause lowbies who get attacked by them often just stop playing and find something else to do.

However, this is what you face.  So I'm going to try and cast a few spells.

First off, I'm going to ask you to believe me, which potentially attunes you to the rest of the magic I am trying to cast.

Secondly, I give you permission.  You have my permission to be attacked by this monster when it happens - it is not your fault, you are not at blame in any way.  The monster likely will attack you - and this is okay.

Thirdly, I give you more permission.  You have my permission to die when this monster attacks you.  You are not expected or required to defeat this monster.

Fourth, I attempt to compel you to acceptance.  The fight you have with this monster is not fair.  You don't have a chance, and this is alright.  This is part of your life, and you are alright.  It does not -matter- that your life has this monster in it.  It is still your life.  That monster does come and muck it up - and this is alright.  It's just your life, that is how it is.

Fifth, I attempt to compel you to commitment.  This is commitment to yourself and your choices.  There is a demon after you, and it is going to get you.  Nothing you can do about that.  However, your demon can only get you 'when the stars are right'.  Maybe when you've achieved enough that you're tasty and 'worthy' of a level drain to suck all those experience and achievement points from you.  You are both the 'character you play', and you are also the 'player playing that character'.  You are both observer and observed.  I want the observing part of you to commit to pressing that restart button sooner.  As soon as you can.  Potentially within hours of the demon's attack.

Sixth, I give you more permission - and encouragement.  You have my permission and encouragement to cry about this.  When you realize this demon has attacked you, when you feel that death of your motivation and drive, as soon as you safely can (not while driving or at work, for example), take yourself to a private place and mourn your death.  You just lost something, in a terribly unfair fight.  Something you fought so hard for, worked so hard for, just died, and you didn't even have a -chance- to save it.  And now it's dead, just sitting in your hands, dead.  Somewhere, a demon laughs at your pain, and whispers to you that you never had what died.  That you still don't.  Demons are known to lie.  They like to.  They love to.  Some say they have to.

Seventh, I give you a choice.  I offer you this choice:  Believe me, a lot.  Like really, a lot. Believe me that part of you died, and you hold that dead part of you in your hand, that this is a game and these things can happen, and believe that something in your life (and I don't care what you believe it is) has the power to bring that part of you back to life.  Believe that this power decides to do this, and that it and you respawn immediately.  Right there, right as you finish mourning the dead observed part of you.  Your drives, your hopes, your motivations, alive again, reunited again, with you again.  Allow this to happen.  Feel it happen.  Believe it is happening.  And love your healed self, then get up and survive (return to your goals!).  And don't forget to get on the radio, for reassurance and to reassure.  There's still work to do, and there may be more healing needed too.

This process might have to be repeated, because this is not a demon-slaying process, this is a respawn and healing process.  It may not be perfect for you, but if it's close, you also have my permission to change it into what does work for you.  Or if you see any way to make it work for you.  Demons can be slain, or at least banished or bound.  But you may need to be considerably higher level to have chances of success there.

Good luck.  I think there's demons in my woods too, there's all sorts of stuff out there that's nasty.

• Like 12

Level 1 NPC Assassin

Strength: 2Dexterity: 0 Stamina: 3 Constitution: 1 Wisdom: 4Charisma: 0

Current Quest  |  Previous Quest Current Stats

Weight Loss Goal: 40 of 116 lbs; 296 to 180

{progress='1e90ff'}34.5{/progress}

This is advice I gave another player, one who is participating in my 'survival game' sort-of accountabilibuddy thingy.  I didn't change much of it for you, but I think this is generally good advice for anyone who needs help with quickly respawning.  You have need to more quickly respawn, in the terminology of our forums.

oh WOW!!!!

That is so amazing. I've printed it out.

really really useful advice, I can't thank you enough. It makes loads of sense.

• Like 2

Progress bars below!

Feb 2016

0%
0%

0%
0%

0%
0%
Life Goal - Self Care
0%
0%

oh WOW!!!!

That is so amazing. I've printed it out.

really really useful advice, I can't thank you enough. It makes loads of sense.

Oooh, that's very high praise.  I hope it helps you, and anyone/everyone who could use it.  Good luck!  We need you too alive when things get better, so we survivors can rebuild civilization!

• Like 1

Level 1 NPC Assassin

Oooh, that's very high praise.  I hope it helps you, and anyone/everyone who could use it.  Good luck!  We need you too alive when things get better, so we survivors can rebuild civilization!

It is a great outlook and scenario to deal with those 'demon attacks'!  I nominate it for re-posting in the 'L1 Guidebook' - Blaidd?

• Like 1

________________________________________________________________________________

“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.†– Bruce Lee

_________________________________________________________________________________

It is a great outlook and scenario to deal with those 'demon attacks'!  I nominate it for re-posting in the 'L1 Guidebook' - Blaidd?

I second that

• Like 1

Progress bars below!

Feb 2016

0%
0%

0%
0%

0%
0%
Life Goal - Self Care
0%
0%

Hey there! Can anybody help me with my attribute points? I understand how they work and all, so I have my quests sorted. But, even after looking at descriptions of what 'strength', 'wisdom', 'dexterity', etc... represent, I can't quite work out if, for example, my 'learn a language' goal is best for wisdom, or charisma, and etcetera etcetera. Here are my quests;

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/67926-a-sprightly-elfs-first-challenge/

Thank you so much, everyone! (Hope this is in the right place)

:)

Level 2

Elfin Water Bender

:: STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHA 1 ::

"Remember, your mind is the best weapon you have" ~ Farengar Secret-Fire

Hey there! Can anybody help me with my attribute points? I understand how they work and all, so I have my quests sorted. But, even after looking at descriptions of what 'strength', 'wisdom', 'dexterity', etc... represent, I can't quite work out if, for example, my 'learn a language' goal is best for wisdom, or charisma, and etcetera etcetera. Here are my quests;

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/67926-a-sprightly-elfs-first-challenge/

Thank you so much, everyone! (Hope this is in the right place)

As a noob who hasn't done this myself, there's a good chance I'm wrong; but I don't think it matters all that much where the points fall.  My understanding is that the attribute points are mainly there to provide you motivation/rewards. 

In this post, http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/33334-real-life-role-playing-stat-points-and-levelling-up/, the "paying off $1000 debt" is assigned to wisdom, but probably doesn't match the definition of wisdom. Hence why I say it doesn't matter all that much.  It's a reward system for you; at the end of the day, it only matters where you think the points should go.

Looks like you've already split things up in a way that works.  Might as well stick with it for this challenge.  

Personally, since I started late, I'm going to use this as a "tutorial" challenge, and do the attribute points and level up with the first full 6 wk challenge I complete. 

Good luck!

• Like 1

As a noob who hasn't done this myself, there's a good chance I'm wrong; but I don't think it matters all that much where the points fall.  My understanding is that the attribute points are mainly there to provide you motivation/rewards. 

In this post, http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/33334-real-life-role-playing-stat-points-and-levelling-up/, the "paying off $1000 debt" is assigned to wisdom, but probably doesn't match the definition of wisdom. Hence why I say it doesn't matter all that much.  It's a reward system for you; at the end of the day, it only matters where you think the points should go.

Looks like you've already split things up in a way that works.  Might as well stick with it for this challenge.  

Personally, since I started late, I'm going to use this as a "tutorial" challenge, and do the attribute points and level up with the first full 6 wk challenge I complete. 

Good luck!

Ah, that's a good idea. And you're right. That's a good point. I think that I'll stick with the way in which I've distributed them. Thank you so much! :)

• Like 1

Level 2

Elfin Water Bender

Gah, one more thing; So I have three quests. No life quest. I get 10 points to distribute. But at the end, you allow yourself one more point for each successfully completed quest, right? Do you get one for your 'main quest' - the life long one, or would I get only 3 at the end? Thanks! (Feeling like a newbie all over again) :)

Level 2

Elfin Water Bender

Be-Okay-With-Where-You-Are.jpg?03d4a8

Yep Aena.

Keep in mind, they are your points.  You can assign them any way you see fit, as many as you see fit, when you choose to and why you choose.  You can get points every day, and you can share with us how and why you earned them - and that is okay.

Whatever works, do that.  Others may read about what works for you and decide, Oh, hey.  That sounds great.  I want that for myself too.  I'm going to do the same thing, or something similar that should help me a lot.  And that is perfect.  (I'm actually sort of doing this, a bit.  I modified the challenge into a 'survival game' of sorts, and quite a few other players have mentioned they are thinking about it similiarly and/or have joined my survival game.  Thing is... this is a work in progress for all of us.  So!  If it works for you even to, say.... gain a stat point every 2 hours that you followed healthy behavior - do it.  Gain it.  Chase each stat point if that works for you.)

tumblr_mct7q1ZYCQ1rwacrio1_500.jpg

Just be kind to you.  Be gentle, and double check with other healthy people to ensure that you are following good, healthy behaviors.  And if you're going to chase stat points like that.... you need to be healthy for those two hours to get each one.  No cheating :redface:

How the attribute points (and levels) are gained by most recruits on their first 6 week challenge:  From the L1 Guidebook (and the links in that guide to how attribute points are earned and assigned):

At the end of week 3 of our first challenge, we allocate up to 10 points and gain 1 level (going from 0 to 1).  Some people give the points to the challenges, I did not - I looked at my changes during those 3 weeks, looked at how close I followed my quests to see if I got 100% of the possible points or not, then assigned my points based on my changes.  Another source recommends that we assign the first 10 points not based on the quests we did - but on what we think our strengths are to start.

At the end of week 6 of our first challenge, we allocate up to 5 points and gain 1 more level (going from 1 to 2).  Yes, there are resources which say we get only 4, or only 1 per quest.  However, other sources say we get 5.  I also say we get 5.  Future 6 week challenges give us a total of 15 stat points for each finished challenge, so 15 total makes a lot of sense.  Additionally, some of us only have a few quests.  Personally, I only have 2 this challenge, and I intend to take my 5 points when I am done.  In our recruit guild, any extra stat points gained from miniquests are also allocated at the end of week 6.

Certain guilds offer miniquests which may have additional stat point rewards.  Our guild has offered several, you can find them here.  The first three offer +1 stat point each, to be awarded not when the miniquest is done, but at the end of the 6 week challenge.

That covers the first 6 week challenge, but hopefully we keep going.  The 'rules' (remember, optional... and you can find multiple sources that give different numbers even - you can make your own rules and do what works for you) become more standardized after this point:

After the first,every finished 6 week challenge is +1 level and up to +15 stat points.  Furthermore, each guild may also offer miniquests of varying difficulty, and stat point rewards may be awarded for participation in the minis.

WzhSq42.jpg

I mean it though.  Do what works for you.  If you know that chasing stats or anything safe to chase really motivates you.... and you want a lot, go for it.  I don't care if you gain several stat points a day.  Just do it in a way that keeps you healthy.  Use it and every other thing that works well for you to support your good choices and keep you safe and going the right directions.  Good luck!

• Like 2

Level 1 NPC Assassin

Thank you, poster!

Oooone more thing (last question, guys, I swear);

Lets say i manage an A on one challenge, a B on another, and a C on another - so long as I don't completely fail any of them I still level up, right?

• Like 1

Level 2

Elfin Water Bender

Thank you, poster!

Oooone more thing (last question, guys, I swear);

Lets say i manage an A on one challenge, a B on another, and a C on another - so long as I don't completely fail any of them I still level up, right?

Yep!  :triumphant: