There is neither darkness, nor light;

There is only the Force.

There is passion, yet peace.

Serenity, yet emotion.

Chaos, yet order.

I am the shadow cast by the sun,

I am the candle burning in the night,

And the Force alone shall guide me.

The theme of this challenge is to return. A Silver Knight is someone who has mastered the things of his youth - those practices which he took upon as a Genin, way back in the beginning.

It is understood, of course, that the concept of mastery is an illusion. Mastery implies that you stop trying to be better. The truth is that you never stop trying to be better. This is what makes a Silver Knight distinct from a Genin - a Silver Knight is just a Genin who never gave up. :D

So, what was I up to back at the beginning?

Well, in those days, I took up a bunch of mental disciplines and laid a foundation for further work. I was cleaning and I was meditating and I was Bibling (I think that's how you parse that verb. Not sure), and I was writing.

It's time to go back and build on those things. I don't know that I could necessarily build on the reading habit - I wanted to get used to spending time in there every day, and I have that victory now. So... that's going to build in another direction, I think. But beyond that, everything else should be in line.

Goal 1: Meditate

The goal is about practicing mindfulness meditation. About sitting in the stillness and practicing your awareness of things. For me, this means being grounded in my own physicality and listening to what my body tells me. To build on this, I want to start adding a minute per week until I hit ten minutes per day.

Since we've got some downtime the next couple weeks, I'll consider this a sort of shakedown/practice time. I'm starting at about 2-3 minutes per day. Assuming all goes smoothly, I should hit 10 minutes by the final week. But since I'm more about process, the idea is to just show up continuously no matter how it turns out.

Goal 2: Clean

Yeah, so, my lease is up in a couple of months, and I still have a lot more stuff than I want to carry with me.

Think it's time to take a page out of the ol' NF Playbook. Put a song on my iPod and go to work for the next however long that is. Do this every day.

Goal 3: Write

I have spent the past few challenges refining and refining and refining this. Now I just have to show up and do it. 250 words per day. Now that I know how to skip the parts that slow me down, I just don't think I have a good excuse to not do this anymore.

Goal 4: Read

I have a Kindle Fire. It is awesome. I love it. But it's an e-reader and unfortunately, I, uh. I tend to use it for games more than anything else. In my defense, Puzzles and Dragons is pretty awesome, but as it is I have a mode of self-improvement that I'm not using, and my library of unread books is growing. I don't want that.

I've told myself that I would switch between fiction and non-fiction as necessary. Now it's time to see if formalizing it into a challenge will make it stick.

And, that's it. I'll be logging workouts and progress photos and all that stuff here because I'm greedy for attention. Let's take these next couple weeks and hit it, monks!

• Like 7

Oh HAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII

stalking-gif.gif

Subbing!

It's awesome that you're practicing with the meditation and the overall focus on mental discipline.  I'm sure you can do it; you're already all sage like to me!

tumblr_n5bjdugj5D1smwzhao1_500.gif

• Like 1

Oh HAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII

stalking-gif.gif

Subbing!

It's awesome that you're practicing with the meditation and the overall focus on mental discipline.  I'm sure you can do it; you're already all sage like to me!

tumblr_n5bjdugj5D1smwzhao1_500.gif

tumblr_m9fumglVAg1rcnk83o1_500.png

no but seriously don't stop

Oh, also! As long as I've got you here, have you heard anything about a show called Steven Universe? I think you'd like it - it's got a lot of cool stuff going on. Offhand, it has

1. Badass woman warriors
  2. body positivity
  3. Utena references
  4. an episode all about gender fluidity

It's really, really good, and I think you'd like it. It starts a little slow, but it picks up over time.

Welp. Didn't really settle on any of my goals until today, so we'll start the tracking on those tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I start a three-day rock 'n roll tour for Panera, going all the way out to the other side of freaking Durham to help one of the Paneras out there. Not far enough away for me to get put up in a hotel, (which means my request for a room covered in bowls of gluten-free salad with extra croutons will have to be put on hold), but enough for to get some comp on the mileage. That's damn decent of the company to make happen.

It also means that today is my last day for the harder strength training that I love. I'll be out and about for eleven hours a day or so, and I just don't have any interest in pushing harder for to train. It'll be a steady diet of swings and get ups for the next few days, but that should be okay. I can just drop the calories down to make up for it.

So.

Squat Jumps: 6x3

Skater Squats: 5x5x4s

Banded OAP: 5,5,4,2,2x1s

Chin Ups: 5,5,3,1,1x1s

Janda Sit Ups: 2x3,1x5

Notes:

• Skaters are good so far. Had to go reaching for balance on one rep, but out of 25 per leg? That's an acceptable failure rate.
  • Banded OAPs. Man. This got a lot harder a lot faster than I thought it would. Though I wouldn't be surprised if today was just an off day. That ramp up was not what I was expecting, though. When I take deload next week, it'll be interesting to see if I'm gaining reps on push ups. If I don't, then, that may be a sign that I went too far too fast.
  • Chin ups were a surprising problem today. Hmm. Dunno how to explain those. Though, to be fair, I should expect them to progress slowly anyway. They're just a lot more demanding, and having them placed at the end like they are means I'm doing them when I'm already tired. I won't break from the routine in this, but it might mean that I have to lower my expectations of myself a little. In the original program, BaconHunter had leveled out at standard pull ups, so more than likely I'm about as far as he was in that regard.
  • Had some insights about my current abdominal training today. Insight the first: the weaker movement completed strongly is of more benefit than the stronger movement you can't complete at all. So, I'm breaking this thing down into a series of progressions, starting with the easiest variant of the Janda sit up I can conceive of, and slowly, slowly making it harder over time. 5x5 all the way on this.
  • Insight the second: the breathing is good practice, and I can do it every day, but not at the frequency that Pavel wants. Doing this once per hour every hour assumes that I have the luxury of going away somewhere and hiding and practicing every hour, and in the restaurant business that just doesn't happen. Instead, I'm going to do a session of Hardstyle Breathing every day. One breath for rectus abdominis, and one breath for each oblique, balanced out with stretching. This sounds like a lot, but I think the load's manageable, and the time requirement isn't going to be much more than what I've done before. It'll also let me spare my poor psoas too. :) See what hitting 5x3 does first...

Reading a book on nutrition again for my challenge. I like the guy's emphasis on science and results, but nothing he's said seems to apply to myofibrillar training. He takes a bodybuilder's approach, so high rep everything, and I'm just like, "No." Reckon I'll write to him to see what he has to say about it (but given that I never get a response from anyone when it comes to this kind of thing, who knows how that'll go).

• Like 4

I have heard of Steven Universe actually!  Tumblr seems to post a ton of gifs of it and I'm intrigued by the show.  Especially Garnet!

e3a.gif

She seems awesome and despite the simple style of animation, she LOOKS like a woman of color.  And I love awesome strong portrayals of women of color.  So yeah I am quite intrigued by the show!

A bit of an aside: growing up, I didn't have a lot of heroes to choose from when it came to who to relate too.  I sympathized with them, but no hero looked like me so I never felt like I could fully relate.  Except for one.

Storm.

Storm_h622.jpg

I loved Storm.  I would rather play a melee fighter character most of the time than a glass cannon mage, and honestly, nothing about her past or personality has anything in common with me at all.

But she looked like me. At least a lot closer than any other hero, in anime or American comics, that I knew of at the time.  So she will always hold a special place in my heart for her.  (Also, a radio station that I listen to for the music recently had one of their radio personalities insult her name.  I hate that guy.  I always hate listening to him, but they not only mispronounced her name, Ororo Munroe, as Aurora Monroe, they also said it was a stripper name.  That actually really hurt me.  The mispronunciation was one thing, b-b-but stripper name?  Really?  I admit, I have a bit of a sensitivity with my beloved Storm...).

Anyways, I'm always excited to see more awesome portrayals of women of color including in animation.  I've been noticing a upward trend of this, which is fantastic and I hope it continues :D.

• Like 2

Goal 4: Read

I have a Kindle Fire. It is awesome. I love it. But it's an e-reader and unfortunately, I, uh. I tend to use it for games more than anything else. In my defense, Puzzles and Dragons is pretty awesome, but as it is I have a mode of self-improvement that I'm not using, and my library of unread books is growing. I don't want that.

Bwahahaha,  you can use that stuff for books? 

• Like 1

I have a Kindle Fire floating around somewhere. I have a really terrible habit of reading on the Kindle app on my phone. No wonder I'm about to need bifocals. 

Challenge looks good, sir. I'm hoping to stay caught up so I can get in on these religion conversations when they crop up. 

• Like 1

Hahahahahaha nice try, Kishi! hahaha No burpees!? hahahahahahaha No crazy unspeakable torturous workouts hahahaha...

Seriously, dude... no burpees!?

WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE IS RYAN!?

Also, subbed. 

• Like 4

Come for the Kishi, stay for the Naruto... yesssss.

DO YOUR BEST KISHI-KUN!

f93588fe2c497909e5d32d0334eb2a1bb100d7b3

Of course I will! Dattebayo!

that__s_right__dattebayo____gif_by_ahin0

I have heard of Steven Universe actually!  Tumblr seems to post a ton of gifs of it and I'm intrigued by the show.  Especially Garnet!

e3a.gif

She seems awesome and despite the simple style of animation, she LOOKS like a woman of color.  And I love awesome strong portrayals of women of color.  So yeah I am quite intrigued by the show!

A bit of an aside: growing up, I didn't have a lot of heroes to choose from when it came to who to relate too.  I sympathized with them, but no hero looked like me so I never felt like I could fully relate.  Except for one.

Storm.

Storm_h622.jpg

I loved Storm.  I would rather play a melee fighter character most of the time than a glass cannon mage, and honestly, nothing about her past or personality has anything in common with me at all.

But she looked like me. At least a lot closer than any other hero, in anime or American comics, that I knew of at the time.  So she will always hold a special place in my heart for her.  (Also, a radio station that I listen to for the music recently had one of their radio personalities insult her name.  I hate that guy.  I always hate listening to him, but they not only mispronounced her name, Ororo Munroe, as Aurora Monroe, they also said it was a stripper name.  That actually really hurt me.  The mispronunciation was one thing, b-b-but stripper name?  Really?  I admit, I have a bit of a sensitivity with my beloved Storm...).

Anyways, I'm always excited to see more awesome portrayals of women of color including in animation.  I've been noticing a upward trend of this, which is fantastic and I hope it continues :D.

Well, not to be an ass, but technically they're all WOC. One of them happens to be purple. (although I totally get your point - Garnet is very specifically modeled after a black lady, fro and all. She's awesome).

(Also, seriously, dude, fuck that guy. One of my coworkers is naming her kid Ororo Munroe. It's a properly nerdy name. RAAAAAH)

xBQOzc4.gif

You're right, though. It's a Good Thing. I'm really glad I gave it a chance.

Bwahahaha,  you can use that stuff for books? 

I know, lawl. What am I thinking.

I have a Kindle Fire floating around somewhere. I have a really terrible habit of reading on the Kindle app on my phone. No wonder I'm about to need bifocals. 

Challenge looks good, sir. I'm hoping to stay caught up so I can get in on these religion conversations when they crop up. 

Hah, any time I pull it out, people tell me I have a nice phone. It's wonderful.

Well, if that's what you're looking for, have you seen what's happened in my last thread?

Hahahahahaha nice try, Kishi! hahaha No burpees!? hahahahahahaha No crazy unspeakable torturous workouts hahahaha...

Seriously, dude... no burpees!?

WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE IS RYAN!?

Also, subbed. 

Oh no! I've been spotted! NINJA VANISH

9.gif

(I traded out burpees because my wrist doesn't like them and I don't feel like the return on investment was worthwhile. If I can get a similar training effect with no hard impact that'll help make me strong on multiple levels, it just makes sense to me to do so. Also, I find myself being drawn out of the "Train yourself into the ground all the time" school of training, because I just feel better this way).

(also, if you think that Burpees are the only way I have to torture y'all, well. You're just not giving me enough credit. :) )

Meditation: 1/1

Cleaning: -/-

Write: 1/1

Read: 1/1

Dang, spent so much time looking for gifs that I'm up past my blackout. Sorry, guys. Wish I could get around a bit more to you.

Slept in today. Thought I'd get up in time to do some practice, but, didn't. I don't feel like this was a poor trade.

Got to go work at a different store today. This one was nice and quiet. After all the hell we put up with at my cafe, it's hard to imagine that there is a quiet Panera, especially since the last one I went to and worked at posted a huge business hour while I was there. But they know. I tell them, "Yeah, I'm from the Apex location," and they just get a wide-eyed look and go "Ooooooooh."

So, yeah. Did my core work tonight. Still need to write and such. I finished the book on fat-loss nutrition, so now it's on to the next piece of fiction I need to finish: The Diamond Conspiracy, by Pip Ballantine and Tee Morris. I've followed their stuff for a while and when they finally broke into mainstream from podcast fiction, it just felt right to pick up and read their stuff. So, that's the next step for me.

No cleaning yet. With my schedule being as it is, I don't know that I can make the time for it just yet. Though, if I'm up early enough tomorrow...

• Like 2

I just started watching Naruto, Monday, on Netflix. "Believe it" is really starting to get on my nerves but Google says that gets better.

80a4a8ae77cd2fb8feff780b2525bdf50049ca6f

Other than that, and the fact that it is making me want ramen, I like it.

I've ever been in a Panera. I'd always imagined them all to be kinda quiet. Guess not. :)

lol @ the gif time suck

Subbed :)

• Like 2

Your use of naruto gifs pleases me.

I have a cleaning goal too! Every day this week I've been setting a 15 minute timer and focusing on an area until it goes off. Sometimes I'll put in a little extra time after that, but, even just 15 minutes has helped a ton. :D

hey!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31525-1432894191-6.

looking good this go-round. i love that you take yourself back to your original goals to solidify and build on them. i should look into what my original disciplines were.

STEVEN UNIVERSE.

I've had that theme song stuck in my head for the last 2 weeks.

NOT A TERRIBLE THING TO HAVE HAPPEN.

but it's happening right now.

• Like 1

I just started watching Naruto, Monday, on Netflix. "Believe it" is really starting to get on my nerves but Google says that gets better.

I've ever been in a Panera. I'd always imagined them all to be kinda quiet. Guess not. :)

lol @ the gif time suck

I got back into my anime craze a few years ago after a long break, by my friend showing me some of the fights from Naruto.    At the point he showed it to me, they were through original series (220 episodes) and 200 into Shippuuden.    I have watched ALL 630+ episodes of that anime at this point and I love it.     That said, I have watched the entire thing in Japanese with subtitles, and the few times I tried watching dubbed, I was like 'oh god, those voices are terrible' and dattebayo is actually a nonsensical word in Japanese, there is no translation for it ... believe it WOULD get annoying fast, but the way dattebayo mingles with the rest of the language in Japanese is so much more tolerable.   If you don't mind subtitles - crunchyroll has both series up in entirety!

• Like 1

I got back into my anime craze a few years ago after a long break, by my friend showing me some of the fights from Naruto.    At the point he showed it to me, they were through original series (220 episodes) and 200 into Shippuuden.    I have watched ALL 630+ episodes of that anime at this point and I love it.     That said, I have watched the entire thing in Japanese with subtitles, and the few times I tried watching dubbed, I was like 'oh god, those voices are terrible' and dattebayo is actually a nonsensical word in Japanese, there is no translation for it ... believe it WOULD get annoying fast, but the way dattebayo mingles with the rest of the language in Japanese is so much more tolerable.   If you don't mind subtitles - crunchyroll has both series up in entirety!

Honestly, if...if someone were to try and translate dattebayo into an actualy English verbal tic, I think the closest it one is 'ya know' or 'don't cha know'.  At least I know of people who do have 'ya know' as a verbal tic, and even though it would not come up as often as 'dattebayo'.  Forcing 'believe it' all the time is almost every sentence is just unnatural and forced.

The only reason I can think of to watch the dub is Crispin Freeman voicing Itachi.  I would only watch Itachi episodes because Itachi + Crispin Freeman must = Godly.

lol @ the gif time suck

I've been told much the same. I don't know if I can sit through that much ninjutsu and shounen-arms-racing. But then again, I sat through DBZ.

Lots of them are, I'm finding. Us being as busy as we are skews my perspective on a lot of things somewhat. It's a lot of culture shock.

Your use of naruto gifs pleases me.

I have a cleaning goal too! Every day this week I've been setting a 15 minute timer and focusing on an area until it goes off. Sometimes I'll put in a little extra time after that, but, even just 15 minutes has helped a ton. :D

anime-rock-lee-778781.gif

A. A chammy has stopped by my thread.

This is. I don't.

naruto_shippuden_naruto_hugging_his_moth

hey!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31525-1432894191-6.

looking good this go-round. i love that you take yourself back to your original goals to solidify and build on them. i should look into what my original disciplines were.

Thank-you---Guardians-of-the-Galaxy--GIF

It kind of makes sense to me to go back and build. That seems to be the name of the game for the year, this notion of controlled rest.

STEVEN UNIVERSE.

I've had that theme song stuck in my head for the last 2 weeks.

NOT A TERRIBLE THING TO HAVE HAPPEN.

but it's happening right now.

Honestly, if...if someone were to try and translate dattebayo into an actualy English verbal tic, I think the closest it one is 'ya know' or 'don't cha know'.  At least I know of people who do have 'ya know' as a verbal tic, and even though it would not come up as often as 'dattebayo'.  Forcing 'believe it' all the time is almost every sentence is just unnatural and forced.

The only reason I can think of to watch the dub is Crispin Freeman voicing Itachi.  I would only watch Itachi episodes because Itachi + Crispin Freeman must = Godly.

Crispin Freeman makes all things watchable. He also does a voice... on Steven Universe. Although you have to watch a while before he does it.

Meditation: 2/2

Write: 2/2

Read: 2/2

Moving right along. This 11-hour workday thing is hard on training. If it started earlier in the day, I could drink coffee and power through in the afternoon, but as it is, I stay up late, get up just in time to hit the road and get to work, where I spend all day and come back at night.

This does not work long term.

Hit 5x5 Janda sit ups today, though. So, still touching base. And the pro-team stuff ends tomorrow. For a while.

Hmm, I am not familiar with Crispin, because I don't watch things in dubbed often.   I gave a few English Itachi scenes a checking out, but after 600 episodes, I'm just too in love with Japanese Itachi's voice, which just sounds so much colder.

Of course, there's this, which is Crispin doing a request for a fan.

Well, me, I tend to be a big fan of his work as Kyon in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. He's just really fun to listen to, for me. Although it could have been the character himself that made the difference too. Totally a possibility.

Meditation: 3/3

Write: 3/3

Read: 3/3

Phew. And with that, Pro Team is done for the next few days. My next stop is in the middle of Durham, which is actually a fair bit closer as I understand it. This is good.

Since I don't have to be at work until 5 in the evening tomorrow, I decided to scratch my training itch and do swings and get up practice. All felt good. Doing isometrics with the get ups to get myself strong in those positions I can achieve.

Also did breathing work. That was good.

Haven't cheated at all this week... and really, I haven't felt a dire need to. This is also good.

Lots of good today. :)

Trying to figure out what the next step is for dieting stuff. I think I'm leaner. If I tense my stomach as hard as I can, I can see either a two or a four-pack depending on how high you count that kind of thing. And I'm not feeling bad... but I also don't want to be fooling myself either, and I'm debating with myself as to whether or not I should change things up with the diet if the numbers don't move again. And if I do change, I don't know what that change should look like - if I should introduce a severe cut into my energy cycling on off days or if I should start stirring a bit more CHO into the mix. I could see doing maybe a little bit of both - maybe bump my max carbs up from 100 to 125 on training days and then just drop back low again on rest days. It would mean cycling from 1900-2400 calories, depending on the day's training, which sounds kind of severe, but if I have a vigorous week then the average energy goes up, and I think it'd be okay...

I dunno. I dunno.

Anybody else wanna chime in on this?

If things are working now, why mess with them?  Sort it out if the numbers stop changing?

You're not renewing the lease?  Or just planning for a potential move?

Consideration for mileage at work is promising.  Hope this touring bit helps move you further.

Kyon is pretty awesome.  A friend's ringtone is the clip of his little sister saying "Kyon-kun denwa?" from the anime.

Phew. Closing shift is long and midday shift is coming.

Had a very productive strength session today. Managed to just toe the line the GHRs, which only happened because I got the idea to slow down my progression. Good stuff, really.

Not much else to say. Might have missed out on my reading today. Got the writing and meditation done, though.

'night!

• Like 2

All this Naruto. I don't have much experience with it. A few manga volumes from way back when. But that's it.

Also fun fact. The Tokyo subway station Mall (because subway stations in Japan apparently have entire malls attached to them) has an entire Shonen Jump store. Filled with all the manga, with a giant section of Naruto. Saw it today whilst wandering through the area.

The more you know.

• Like 2

I can tell you really have progressed to the next level. Your challenge does not contain an exercise or diet component.

On your question about what to do with your diet, I agree with Teirin. You have only been experimenting with a no-cheat plan for a few weeks. You have already learned some important things about how you relate to food. You pay close attention to signals from your body. I think you would do just fine playing it by ear. Considering how variable your work schedule is, you would be doing much the same with any plan you might try.

My sympathy on getting rid of extra stuff. My partner is in the middle of a major book sorting and culling operation. As in 20+ boxes of books. Up until last week this was the pallet dubbed "Mount Humanities" in the garage. Now our living room and family room are overflow with stacks of books waiting to be integrated or given away. Want some books? :P

• Like 1

All this Naruto. I don't have much experience with it. A few manga volumes from way back when. But that's it.

Also fun fact. The Tokyo subway station Mall (because subway stations in Japan apparently have entire malls attached to them) has an entire Shonen Jump store. Filled with all the manga, with a giant section of Naruto. Saw it today whilst wandering through the area.

The more you know.

I'm kind of in the same boat, but it sounds like if you ignore the shonen arms race parts and the fillers, it's actually pretty good. I bet that cuts down the watch-time pretty significantly...

Also, dude, a Shonen Jump store? Holy crap. That. I might. Wow. Comics are not an indie business over there, are they?

If things are working now, why mess with them?  Sort it out if the numbers stop changing?

You're not renewing the lease?  Or just planning for a potential move?

Consideration for mileage at work is promising.  Hope this touring bit helps move you further.

Kyon is pretty awesome.  A friend's ringtone is the clip of his little sister saying "Kyon-kun denwa?" from the anime.

I don't think I'm going to renew the lease. Though I and the roommates all get along well enough, I just don't have an interest in living in student housing. I do have some plans for that, but for the most part it looks like I'll be trying to move closer to work. Still not making enough to make even a studio apartment make sense.

The mileage stuff is pretty promising. These tours are helping me, mostly because they put me at the forefront of some new things that Panera's getting ready to do, and it also gives me a broader perspective in what different stores look like. It's been a bit of culture-shock, to be honest: the cafe I went to last week was crazy-slow and felt nothing like the cafe I'm from. Which is good and bad.

I can tell you really have progressed to the next level. Your challenge does not contain an exercise or diet component.

On your question about what to do with your diet, I agree with Teirin. You have only been experimenting with a no-cheat plan for a few weeks. You have already learned some important things about how you relate to food. You pay close attention to signals from your body. I think you would do just fine playing it by ear. Considering how variable your work schedule is, you would be doing much the same with any plan you might try.

My sympathy on getting rid of extra stuff. My partner is in the middle of a major book sorting and culling operation. As in 20+ boxes of books. Up until last week this was the pallet dubbed "Mount Humanities" in the garage. Now our living room and family room are overflow with stacks of books waiting to be integrated or given away. Want some books? :tongue:

I realized this when you said it and had to fight the urge to go throw one in. :D

Hahahaha. Oh. It's okay. It's okay. See below.

I very want some books! I just don't have the room, and I don't want to be stuck carrying them around with me.

So decided to run my measurements. I used the meanest site I could find and was absolutely ruthless with my measurements. I ran them through a few different formulas and averaged them out.

And apparently, I dropped 1.8% body fat last month.

satisfied.gif

So, uh. Guess I won't change a thing. :)

I'll upload photos later since my Kindle's on recharge right now. Feels strange to have the numbers track with the pictures this time... my first reflex is suspicion, because I'm bad at happiness. But I am... satisfied with the progress thus far. :)

And the past month has changed me a lot. I ended up with some extra junk food in my diet tonight - extra cookie from work, and some chips I was invited to polish off. I ate all the food I meant to eat - the normal stuff, beef and yogurt and olive oil and such - and then ate the junk food. I thought I'd have it in me to eat more junk afterward... but I was stuffed. Competely. And all at 2800 calories.

Feels good. Not gonna lie, it feels really good.

And, it looks like this week's hours put me in overtime at work. That's a fun place to be. :)

So, yeah. It was a good day today.

• Like 5