Eirlys: The Long Path to Freedom

Eirlys

Goals

1. Posture

I've realised that if I want to get anywhere in life, I need to sort out my posture as a keystone building block.  Other important things like confidence and professional, relationship and personal success hinge on me standing tall, as I currently project totally the wrong image.

I have to do everything to make this a #1 priority.

I need to introduce more cues to remind me to check and modify my posture.

I need to up the physio's exercises to more than once a day.

I need to introduce further stretching exercises to improve my posture.

I will brainstorm a list of reasons why I must absolutely make a breakthrough on this, NLP-style.

2. Reduce Sugar

Digestive biscuits, dried fruit & fresh fruit are okay.  Cakes are allowed once in a while (max: every 1.5 weeks).  The ice creams in the fridge are also allowed when weather permits.  Otherwise, I should seek to minimise any sugar intake.

3. Make Progress Towards Passing Driving Test

Pass theory and hazard perception test.

As I'm unable to practice outside of lessons, use visualisation exercises to improve my technique.

4. Advance To-Do List

Will put to-do list items here later... 

Eirlys - Long Time Wood Fairy Druid

Current Challenge: S4 (Sleep, Sugar, Spending, Son)

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Done is better than perfect

-- Facebook

Welcome to June!

After years of struggling with my posture, I found, quite accidentally, that living myself, of all things, resulted in my posture changing dramatically. Also, physical therapy really helped due to trained muscles and internalized tension and abuse.

Love the goals. Looking forward to cheering you on, as ever. How are you and Snowdrop this summer?

Sent from my KFAPWA using Tapatalk

&Heidi
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger Year 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 |

Local Foods Guru | Financial Freedom Fighter | Minimalism Yoda | Smaug-Slayer
Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Hi there :)

Snowdrop is doing well - 6 months old today!  I had ordered a giant parcel from Amazon full of baby weaning stuff and a few toys which happened to arrive today, so it was like a half-birthday-present day for him.

Passed my driving theory test & hazard perception test, so have booked a practical test in August - exciting!  Now if only I could get insurance on the car for practicing..!

Posture - it has its ups & its downs ;)  Depends how much energy I have in the day.  But when I remember I try to notice & correct, and the remembering is much more frequent than it used to be.

Hoping to catch up with NF soon - it's been stupidly busy of late! xx

• Like 1

Eirlys - Long Time Wood Fairy Druid

Current Challenge: S4 (Sleep, Sugar, Spending, Son)

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Done is better than perfect

-- Facebook