• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

l2ojingen

I wanna have an adventure...[l2ojingen Hero's come back!!]

Welp this kinda embrassing, coming back here after I took such a long break hehe. :confusion:

Anyway I wanna update my exercise routine I been doing after my rehab .

1. 8 min of warming up.

2. 40 min of full body streching yeaa..... I take that long to finnish(I kinna enter some kind of trance after awhile)

3. About 30 min of bodyweight workout (not really sure how long I took)

3.1 2 set of 15 Military Pushup & 1 Set of Regular Pushup.

3.2 1 set of 30 Elbow to Knee situp & 2 set of 15 leg up Crunches (don't know how to call this one my body look like V)

3.3 1 set of 30 Squats & 2 set of side 30 Squats hmm something like wide horse stance and then go up & down.

4. Cool down by light strech.

Every exercise, I trying intergrate in my work out are all low impact. So if you have some move or, an idea that I can modify or add that doesn't impact either my knee joint ,or Achilles tendon much will be greatly appreciate. :nevreness:

My main quest for this challenge is probably consistent. I want to keep it steady for now, so that my body can keep this up without risking injury again...  :playful:

A -  7 times per week

B -  6 times per week

C -  4 times per week

D -  3 times per week

F -  < 3

Hmm my side quest, For now I want to get rid of my habbit of sleeping late. If you're a former Night owl then any tip, hacked will be awesome :pirate:. My goal will moving my bed time from 2 - 3 a.m. to 4 p.m. so that I can wake up 6 in the morning.

Still don't know how I gonna grade this yet. Do guy have any ideas? :numbness:

Sorry if my grammar are wonky. I'm not a Native so Forgive me Grammar Nazi! :hopelessness:

Oh yea Is anyone here an Otaku? Anime,Manga,Manhwa,Light Novel,Fanfiction? anyone? :suspicion:

- In hard work I trust.

• Like 1

What is the difference between military push ups and regular push ups?  The "leg up crunches" would probably be called V-Ups, at least thats what the Army called them.  As for your side quest I would suggest monitoring your caffeine intake if you drink it and make sure it's 4+ hours before you want to go to bed when you stop drinking it.  As for getting up early, it depends a lot on when you usually get up and how long you have to make the adjustment, but small increments work best.  For example, wake up 15 minutes earlier this week, then repeat next week for )so it'd be 30 minutes earlier than your current time), and so on until you reach your goal.  That is slow but it is effective.  If you don't have time to take it slow sometimes you just need to bite the bullet and force yourself to suffer through the first week or two of feeling miserable because you turned your sleep schedule on it's head.

I was looking at your signature and thinking - why is it that being human in mythology/fantasy is such a bad thing?  Not all of us are of weak mind or body.  As a matter of fact all rebels here are of sharp mind :D  Just a thought. 

You might notice that someone has added a tag to your post.  This is not to box you into a corner but rather because your goals or lifestyle have links to the guild you've been tagged and we'd like to bring you to the attention of one of their guild ambassadors. These ambassadors will be able to offer you advice, encouragement and support on your goals.  You don't even have to wait around for them to come introduce themselves to you, you are more than welcome to pop into the Assassins' board and introduce yourself to the guildies there. I am also around to answer any questions that you might have so do not hesitate to PM me.

Good Luck with your challenge

AB xx

What is the difference between military push ups and regular push ups? The "leg up crunches" would probably be called V-Ups, at least thats what the Army called them. As for your side quest I would suggest monitoring your caffeine intake if you drink it and make sure it's 4+ hours before you want to go to bed when you stop drinking it. As for getting up early, it depends a lot on when you usually get up and how long you have to make the adjustment, but small increments work best. For example, wake up 15 min tes earlier this week, then repeat next week for )so it'd be 30 minutes earlier than your current time), and so on until you reach your goal. That is slow but it is effective. If you don't have time to take it slow sometimes you just need to bite the bullet 3 yourself to suffer through the first week or two of feeling miserable because you turned your sleep schedule on it's head.

Thank for droping by Viking-Doc. Well first the different between standard, and military push up for me is the hand position, and how you bend your elbow when you go up and down. Military push-up hand position is pretty close to your body and when you go down your elbow will bend back alongside your body.

Thank for the tip really easy for me to undetstand, Also I only drink coffee only when I have to wake early and not sleeping enough. But right now I think might bite more than I can chew, At the moment feel really tire and miserable yesterday I only got about 2 - 3 hour of sleep so I'm pretty cranky right now. Also what do you usually do when you just keeping thinking about a lot of stuff and become super stress when trying to fall sleep.

Edited by l2ojingen

I'm pretty shitty at sleeping some days... One thing that does help me is box breathing. Breathe in for a 4 count, hold 4, exhale 4, hold 4, then repeat. Concentrating on keeping the rhythm helps me set aside the stuff filling my mind, also focus on belly breathing. It was a trick I picked up when I came home from the 'Stan and was pretty tightly wound and some things set me into fight mode instantly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another thing that might help is writing down what you are thinking about, i.e. if it's stuff you need to accomplish the next day make a list so that you can revisit it in the morning and focus on training your mind that once it's written down then you are done with it for the day. Easier said than done but it gets better with practice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you putting away electronics before bed?  I put things away about an hour before I go to bed (screen "curfew" 9pm, grab a book or my journal to wind down) and then when I'm ready to go to bed (around 10 or 11pm) I use a sleep mask to block out all the ambient light in the room (from my clock, my phone charger, etc.). Also,  I try not to drink anything past 7pm so I'm not getting up to pee.  I try to keep this routine as regularly s possible, even on the weekends when I can sleep in or want to stay up later with Netflix or whatever.  I just say "no - I need to sleep/or get up now...  Here's my routine:  screen "curfew"/wind down at 9pm, lights out at 10pm, up at 6am.  That's 8 hours.  pretty good.  I don't always "sleep" the eight hours but I am resting for 8 hours.

the journal before bed helps me get things off my mind, that probably helps me rest too.

• Like 1

Really sorry guys, I been really busy with my new 'job' that fall on to my lap for the past few weeks. So I kinda forgot coming back for this site at all, and so thank you Elastigirl. Because of your message here. Their are message pop up on my mail to remind me I still have this challege :nonchalance: .

Okay here my current status, ....So I been trying to get back my usual mojo back. But after comming back from work. I kinda don't have much energy left.

So everytime I start and finnish streching I kindda dozing off, So I just say F*ck it, and gone to take a bath, and just jump on top of my bed and sleep to lala land. :panda:

That is pretty much my routine ever since I start this challenge so yea. :orange:   I think I gonna rate this challenge a E+ for now.
I will come back here everynow,and then to check how all of you guys and girls doing. Anyway tommorow I have to wake up early so Tata now. :nevreness:

• Like 1

We haven't seen you in awhile, but don't forget... you don't have to be perfect, you just have to keep picking yourself up if you fall down.  Hope all is well - and if and when you are ready to return, we'd love to keep supporting you!  So come back and let us know what's been going on with you. ^_^

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2015 at 9:53 AM, l2ojingen said:

Really sorry guys, I been really busy with my new 'job' that fall on to my lap for the past few weeks. So I kinda forgot coming back for this site at all, and so thank you Elastigirl. Because of your message here. Their are message pop up on my mail to remind me I still have this challege :nonchalance: .

Okay here my current status, ....So I been trying to get back my usual mojo back. But after comming back from work. I kinda don't have much energy left.

So everytime I start and finnish streching I kindda dozing off, So I just say F*ck it, and gone to take a bath, and just jump on top of my bed and sleep to lala land. :panda:

That is pretty much my routine ever since I start this challenge so yea. :orange:   I think I gonna rate this challenge a E+ for now.
I will come back here everynow,and then to check how all of you guys and girls doing. Anyway tommorow I have to wake up early so Tata now. :nevreness:

How about now? Now how are you doing?

I know you got online on Sunday, so I expect a response soon!

In your intro, you mentioned manhwa. I keep accidently reading manhwas and I find myself so enthralled in them. Tower of God, The Gamer (I love The Gamer!), etc. There's something about the way the Koreans tell a story.