Player One: Jitters - System Failure; Download Upgrade

Thanks.  I've been working hard at getting better at my craft.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Thursday update:  

Workout 4 days per week - Went for a pleasant 3 mile run this morning.   

3/4 - Weekly

10/24 - 6WC

Meditate 5 days per week - Didn't get one in this morning.  Didn't sleep well and was almost late for work.    
3/5 - Weekly

15/30 - 6WC

Portion Control - Not a problem last night.  Wasn't feeling great at dinner, so I didn't overeat. 

Pass/Fail 9/21 - Weekly
Pass/Fail 70/126 - 6WC

Bonus Level: Glass work - I did some costuming instead of glass work last night.  On the plus side, I'm going to be Ralph at the Excelsior parade Saturday morning.  

0/1 - Weekly
3/6- 6WC

Bonus Level: Naxius/Jitters Withdrawal from Caffeine Land - Had banana, no coffee today.  Rolling strong. 
Pass/Fail 0/0 - Weekly
Pass/Fail 0/0 - 6WC

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Yay! SO glad to see Jitters back on a roll!!  

Just call me Butter

Weekend Update:  

Workout 4 days per week - I'm counting the parade on Saturday that I walked in Excelsior.  Barefoot.  Yes, barefoot.  Ralph doesn't wear shoes, so I didn't either.  I did run into a young girl of about 8 who, according to her mom, was a huge fan of the movie.  To make that little girls whole day by being able to get a picture with her favorite character was a huge highlight for me. Something that I didn't expect from the parade: being nervous.  I hear you say, "What!?  You've done dozens of parades and appearances, why would a parade make you nervous?"  That's a fair question.  For the past 8ish years, all parades I've walked have been as a clown.  I have the costume and the makeup on to hide in plain sight.  No one knows who I am unless, of course, they know me.  Without a mask or makeup, I felt really exposed.  And not in a good way.  

4/4 - Weekly

11/24 - 6WC

Meditate 5 days per week - Hit Friday and Saturday mornings for 5 minutes each.    

5/5 - Weekly

17/30 - 6WC

Portion Control - I surprised myself with control on such great food available to me over the weekend.  

Pass/Fail 21/21 - Weekly

Pass/Fail 82/126 - 6WC

Bonus Level: Glass work - I had every intention of finishing up a piece on Sunday...  I really did.  But we were up late on the 4th (shock!) and slept late on the 5th (surprise!).  Then we decided to go to the Science Museum.  For 5 hours.  It was great.  Kids had a blast with the space exhibit and the Hubble movie.  We saw this movie in Florida (and in 3D), but the Omnitheater viewing was much cooler.  

0/1 - Weekly

3/6- 6WC

Bonus Level: Naxius/Jitters Withdrawal from Caffeine Land - Absolutely want to drink all the caffeine right now.  I want to down a 5 hour energy drink and chase it with a Red Bull.  Storm came trough last night and it was hot and I didn't sleep worth a damn because I was a bit anxious about not finishing a glass piece this last week.  So, I'm tired.  I'm tired and loopy, but I am going to make it through.  I can do this.   
Pass/Fail 0/0 - Weekly

Pass/Fail 0/0 - 6WC

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Hugs jitters! You CAN do this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

Tired and loopy is always better than tired and not loopy.  When I feel that way i just giggle non-stop so it ends up being a good times anyway.

I think the nervousness is just from doing something unfamiliar.  You are accustomed to disappearing into a character with a mask or makeup.  Doing it with out those things is probably more challenging.  I read an interview with a former NHL goalie (surprise) explaining what makes a athlete go from being good to elite.  He said the truly great players are the ones who are comfortable being uncomfortable.  They trust their knowledge, experience and instincts to get them through unfamiliar experiences. Don't discount the little girl who wanted a picture.  Ralph made her day so you must have been doing a great job. :panda: Kudos for trying something new.

Any Ralph pictures??

Ralph.png

Sorted Hufflepuff, Self Proclaimed Stark, Lover of LEGOS

Love the stuff you love, and pursue your passions without fear or regret.

Weekly Battle Log Here: Silver Sword

I beat you to it via PM Nax... Lol

• Like 1

Spoiler

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

Now he wants to buy a 3D printer to make all the cosplay things... Lol

Spoiler

Then? Repeat...

RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

Thank you ladies for cheering me on.  I needed it this week.  Here's my end of week update:

Weekend Update:  

Workout 4 days per week - It was a tough week.  Lots going on that meant I didn't get much done.  I got a run in and some lifting sets of the kids.  Not great, but other things got done that needed to... kind of.

2/4 - Weekly

13/24 - 6WC

Meditate 5 days per week - I got nothing done this week so far.  I can pull off up to 3 for the week if I get to it tonight and both weekend days.  So much running around    
0/5 - Weekly

17/30 - 6WC

Portion Control - This I did well with.  I'm keeping it
7A2WR8b.gif

Pass/Fail 12/21 - Weekly
Pass/Fail 94/126 - 6WC

Bonus Level: Glass work - Nothing doing this week so far.  I have no plans for this weekend, so I'm hoping I can pull off a few pieces.  Have to catch up and get a little ahead.  On the advice of JessFit, I may do a "Limited Edition" run of a couple pieces and try to sell at a higher price to account for my lack of pieces for sale.  I don't feel like I have enough to sell at my next craft show.  

0/1 - Weekly
3/6- 6WC

Bonus Level: Naxius/Jitters Withdrawal from Caffeine Land - I'm not going to crack.  I'm not going to crack.  I'm not going to crack...   
Pass/Fail 0/0 - Weekly
Pass/Fail 0/0 - 6WC

It's been a stressful couple of weeks and I am hoping that things get back to something resembling normalcy in the near future.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

11750738_923164377729717_718146371974784

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Just getting back into the swing of things after a week at Wisconsin Dells.  So much fun.  

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid