Bekah's Finding Her Inner Rainbow: Red

Bekah

photo.jpg

I think it's about time for me to do a Rainbow Brite themed challenge, don't you?

So this is the story behind Rainbow Brite:

In a faraway place, right at the end of the rainbow, there is a magical kingdom where all the colors of the earth are created. The kingdom is called Rainbow Land, and living in this wonderful place is a lovable, creative little girl named Rainbow Brite. She uses the colors of the rainbow to make our world brighter and our hearts lighter. .

Rainbowland%20Cropped_zpskisubmas.png

Rainbow's partners are the Color Kids - seven little people with personalities as varied as the colors of the rainbow. They are responsible for their assigned colors.

6d040d8a4f8cc8fed63cbc635530f522.jpg

The villians of Rainbow Land are Murky Dismal and Lurky. They hate everything colorful and are always plotting ways to use color for trickery and evil doings so that the world will be just as murky and dismal as they are.

img-2478343-1-murkylurky.jpg

Rainbow Brite and her forces of color challenge the forces of gloom, in a struggle to keep the world bright and colorful, and to keep our hearts hopeful and happy.

I am going to do at least one challenge with each Color Kid, focusing on improving myself in the areas that are symbolized by those colors and part of the strengths of each of those Color Kids (also incorporating bits of color theory and chakra balancing too). Then I am going to combine all of that into one for a challenge focused on Rainbow Brite herself. Hopefully, by the end of this, I will have a clearer idea of my true strengths in many areas, rather than it being a little Murky Dismal. ;)

First up is Red Butler:

red.gif

Red is a smooth-talking, full-of-charm, fun-loving boy. He is always in search of new adventures and is ever ready to rescue anyone is distress. Though Red often bores The Kids with long and involved stories of his adventures and pursuits, his genuine love of being alive brings an uplifting spirit to all. Because his is the color of strength and passion, he is in charge of the color red.

So Red is charismatic, outgoing, adventurous, passionate, energetic, goal driven, and persistent. He also gets frustrated and angers easily.

I already have persistence and am passionate and helpful, but I am not very adventurous or outgoing and I definitely get frustrated and anger easily.

Goal 1: "It's okay to connect." Put in a real effort to get to know and connect with people I come in contact with on a regular basis and be less standoff-ish to people I don't know well.

Goal 2: Start working harder on my Yoga Teacher Training goal. Do 2 lessons per week of Khan Academy's Anatomy and Physiology course. Start working on my manifestation and gratitude journals to help me solidify what I really want and need to do to make this successful.

Goal 3: Continue working on being less reactive and calmer by meditating daily and using my emotional number scale and taking time out when I need it, as well as continuing with therapy.

Goal 4: Try 1 new social activity in the course of this challenge.
  • Like 11

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

YASSSSSS. I love all of this.

You are already a borderline body part genius and with more study you are going to be a MASTER.

<3 <3 <3

omg! I :wub: you! I am barely able to name most body parts! and the muscles, forget it! lol I want to feel confident about body mechanics so I can not hurt people.

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

I love this idea - great way to focus your efforts!

• Like 1

Level 2 Human Druid

3.375 STR / 1.375 DEX / 0 STA / 2 CON / 3.75 WIS / 1 CHA

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was within me an invincible summer." - Albert Camus

"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." - R. Buckminster Fuller

Introduction - Daily Battle Log - Challenges 1 - Current

Kick some butt, Bekah!

Alec-Baldwin-you-got-it-gif.gif

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

HI Y'all!!!

Day one of the challenge wouldnt be compkete without some kind of disaster, right? Went to the dr. for the skin bumps/itching (that now we are all pretty certain isnt scabies) last night. Emergency appt with a Dermatologist tomorrow and shes out of school in the meantime in case its something contagious, but I think its a food allergy myself.

The GOOD news is that I dont have to dismantle all my furniture again and do 5 million loads of laundry :D yet.

So what about the goals??? We are tired of the crises already!

I was all proactive and planned to go to a book club at the bookstore for my outing, right? So I bought the book, downloaded the questions, called the store to find out when the meeting day was...turns out that they just provide book recommendations and questions for OTHER book clubs! Back to Square 1 there :(

I looked at meetup, but everything is in Sarasota at night, so I cant go :( But I have another couple ideas that just popped up, so lets see what I can do there.

• Like 2

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn