Checking in on you...

I just got the Primal Flora from Mark's Daily Apple - and I *may* make it my life goal for the next challenge.  Do you take a probiotic? Or just vitamins?

I hope that you are trucking along, mending and rebuilding that shield.  One week left - let's finish strong!

Hey Emerald Dragonfly :)

I used to take a probiotic which was good but I was mainly focusing on taking vitamins in this challenge. Generally just to boost my energy and resistance to getting sick while under stress with work etc. Buuuut I didnt do my best and then got sick ha! So I will definitely need to continue to work on that one :/

Kinda gutted I couldnt finish this one... I might actually just use the gap weeks to continue my 6wc because the last two weeks I was too sick to exercise and then everything else went out the window... So yeah.. I might keep going! Hope you are doing well with your last few days!!! :D

• Like 1

Current Challenge: The Phoenix Rises

Last Challenges: Until Lambs Become Lions, The First Avenger

Level 2 Ranger

STR - Physical Strength - 4

DEX - Agility and Speed - 2

STA - Endurance and Energy - 3

CON - Ability to Resist Damage and Disease 3

WIS - Intuition and Sense - 4

CHA - Personality and Physical Attractiveness - 4

Is there a word for total screaming genius that sounds modest and a tiny bit sexy...?

Lose 10kg

57%
57%

Lose 5 inches (waist)

30%
30%
Kinda gutted I couldnt finish this one... I might actually just use the gap weeks to continue my 6wc because the last two weeks I was too sick to exercise and then everything else went out the window... So yeah.. I might keep going! Hope you are doing well with your last few days!!! :D

I'm doing well - participating in the assassin mini, which is crazy fun!  My advice (which I am slowly learning to take, myself) is to cut yourself some slack, and make the next week better!  No use beating yourself up over something that is completely out of your control - just get back on that horse, soldier, take that serum, and keep on training for war!

• Like 1

~Emerald_Dragonfly

Level 13 Warrior

Somebody else with a gap in training!! Anyway, just wanted to say keep up the good work, and you won't be the only one with a gap and still training. I will be working to complete my first 6wk goals for the next few weeks regardless of where anyone else is.

• Like 1

Level 0: Elven Ranger from the Frozen North

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

Daily Battle Log | Current Challenge | Accountability

“You are not your own; you were bought at a price.â€

Minor disclaimer: It appears that the break has been cut down to just one week

Hope you're near or at 100% by now! If not, hope you're doing well :)

Are you doing a challenge this time around?

AAAARRRGGGGHHH INSERT MAJOR EXPLETIVES HERE!

Crap! Work/Life got a bit hectic so I missed the news! Didnt realise it was only 1 week so missed that it has already started eeeeek!

Right! I have work to do this weekend!  Didn't manage to finish this challenge strongly but I CAN DO THE NEXT ONE! WOOOO!!!!!!

Thanks you guys for just being awesome :)

Now.... for a theme.... and TO THE MINI!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

Current Challenge: The Phoenix Rises

Last Challenges: Until Lambs Become Lions, The First Avenger

Level 2 Ranger

STR - Physical Strength - 4

DEX - Agility and Speed - 2

STA - Endurance and Energy - 3

CON - Ability to Resist Damage and Disease 3

WIS - Intuition and Sense - 4

CHA - Personality and Physical Attractiveness - 4

Is there a word for total screaming genius that sounds modest and a tiny bit sexy...?

Lose 10kg

57%
57%

Lose 5 inches (waist)

30%
30%