Lilith the Assassin Cat Comes (and Stays) Out of Hiding!

Lilith

loving all your stretches and of course, shiny bright spirit!

Here to watch you rock again :)

hey_why_you_watching_us_bro_540s.gif

Awesome, yay! I will not disappoint you! 

tumblr_m74nez3s3T1rv8jpzo1_r1_400.gif

Not liking heat must be a nerd thing, that's me to a T, I'm not looking forward to summer when it comes. It hasn't come in full force yet, though, and I'm perfectly ok with that. There was one summer a while back that stayed cool and cloudy until August, most people hated it, I loved it!

Haha yeah I would be the same, I would love that too. I think the perfect time is a nice spring day, I don't know how many degrees per se, but not very warm, but sunny :) 

Mmm I love sunshine and warmth! I'm totally like a cat that finds all the warm sun-heated spots to nap in. :)

You know I always WANT to like it. Because in theory it is nice to have warmth and everything, and the image of a cat purring in the sun... Well yes that is tempting! But I feel like I sit in a campfire or something :P 

Week 1 summary

200.gif

I am going to skip the last two days of updates, I could put them here but they would just say that I did the stretches. Which I did. 

But yeah, I managed both goals this week! I stretched every day, and I did the frogger 3x per week! Funnily enough I thought I did more froggers, but meh the datasheet doesn't lie of course! 

Anyway, a good start of the challenge!

I also worked super hard on my essay today, and spent most of the evening playing TF2. Does anyone else play that? I love it, super cartoony fun shooter, but it does take skill! 

Gaming-cat-computer-cats.jpg

By the way, if you have Steam its free to play. (Yes ACTUAL free to play, all the items are cosmetics, or weapons you can get through drops anyway, and in most cases default weapons are the best anyway) anyone wants to play with me? So far only my boyfriend plays with me but it is so much more fun to play with someone than alone! 

Anyway :D 

Hope you all had a good first week! 

• Like 3

Good job my sneaky-cat friend :playful:!

I feel like you become more and more of a cat-frog! :rapture:  :playful:

79888169_06ed5de939.jpg

Ps. I'm gonna share some fun variations on the frogger this week on my thread, I'm sure they'll make you (at-least) as cute as the cat above :pride:

• Like 1

Level: 3 - Assassin || STR: 4 | DEX: 9 | STA: 0 | CON: 7 | WIS: 5 | CHA: 9

Current Challenge

Previous Challenge - The Verdict

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.†- Friedrich Nietzsche 

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Samuel Johnson

Wooo for hitting your stretching goals! :D

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Good job my sneaky-cat friend :playful:!

I feel like you become more and more of a cat-frog! :rapture:  :playful:

79888169_06ed5de939.jpg

Ps. I'm gonna share some fun variations on the frogger this week on my thread, I'm sure they'll make you (at-least) as cute as the cat above :pride:

Ah, that's super awesome! :D Looking forward to that then! 

Wooo for hitting your stretching goals! :D

Yessss! It's fun! 

Week 2 Monday

Did the stretches and the frogger. The frogger was pretty halfassed, I'm just not feeling like doing anything today. 

I'm working on data now for my essay of the labwork, I need to put the results in graphs and do statistics over them. Currently using excel, at least for one of the datasets. I also use specialized programs. Anyway, I'm not very good at excel and that's very frustrating :P Not very good at statistics either. Maybe I should do like an extra online course about it or something. If I find the time. Sometime. O___O

• Like 2

Thanks everyone! And yeah, google does help a lot with the statistics. But you know, there are people that are like number wizards, I would like to be like that but I'm more at the other end of the spectrum :P 

Gah I'm going to bed early! I'm grumpy, and I thought why. But I realise, I'm just tired :P 

Tired does make grumpy, as does hungry - I think those two are my biggest grump-triggers. Like a baby lol in some ways we don't seem to grow up

Congrats on a great first week and a good start on week 2!

Becoming a number wizard might be a long way to go, but if you really want to get there you will, of course. Question will be how badly you want it.Until then thank the Heavens for google :)

By the way, your frogger is infectious, but ahahaha I feel like you do on those numbers  :tongue:

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

So week 2 so far is going good! I have done my stretches every day, and in total (not counting today) I have done the Frogger twice already. So I'm very nicely on schedule! 

I wanted to ask you guys something. Is there anyone who can please please offer the littlest bit of help for finding a room in Paris from November to end of May/begin June? It is super hard and I'm looking for rooms every day, sending messages to basically anything available, but it really is hard. :( I'm starting to pull out hair. 

• Like 1

Still nicely on track with the whole stretch and frogger thing, although I almost didn't. I just really don't cope well with stress.

Today I have an exam on primate morality, empathy and culture and I actually like the topic a lot so I'm strangely looking forward to the exam. If that's possible. I usually look forward to these things because at the very least it means I'm done studying for it :P 

• Like 1

Good luck on your exam! Keep stretching away. :D

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

You've been keepin' on keepin' on despite the stress. That may not seem fancy or feel like a big accomplishment, but when things get rough, just keeping going with what you usually do can be one of the hardest things, and you've done an excellent job of that!!

Good luck with your exam! It actually sounds like a fascinating topic.

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

Thanks guys! It does feel great to just keep trucking on! And I indeed think it is a great achievement for me! KBgirl, I think I'll be lifting again tomorrow! 

Oh and the exam went good I think! There's no grade yet but for the multiple choice questions I already know I had 1 mistake and 1 partial mistake. So not too bad :D 

• Like 2

I know you've moved on from this discussion but hiking poles are SO AWESOME and worth it especially when you are doing beast hikes in the over 10 miles range  (or...over 16km according to my distance converter!)

Also, if you ever do any backpacking I really like hiking poles for any amount of distance. It really helps with stability with a heavy pack, and even doing shorter distances and NOT with a heavy pack hiking poles just make hiking so much faster and distribute the work across your whole body including your arms and stuff!  Get over the looking silly part and just silently think about how much more efficient you are being! :)

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

No worries I don't mind continuing the discussion! Actually I hike with backpack, and I need to do around 27km so yes the sticks are amazing! I just need to learn to walk with them efficiently, that is all! Did you do backpacking and where did you go? 

Can't, I'm ill. Believe it or not, I seem to have a cold O_o I'm up now at 2 in the morning because I am not very good at sleeping when I can't breathe :P