Drawn towards the assassins

I put on weight as a teenager and never really lost it. I'm not huge, but am certainly bigger than I'd like to be.

My problem isn't losing weight, I can do that if I put my mind to it. My problem is sticking with the things I start.

I have lots of enthusiasm at the beginning of something, but after a few weeks it is depleted and I end up dropping the new habit/hobby.

I've recently started to try to eat a little better and exercise each day (even if it's only for a couple of minutes), and decided to take part in the next six week challenge. I'm hoping that by joining this forum, I'll have a little boost of motivation to keep going when I start to feel like stopping next time.

Currently I'm trying to eat 1,814Kcal or less each day (the level recommended by a calorie counting app).

I'm also using some fitness apps that give you training programmes to improve your Push ups, Pull ups, Sit ups & Squats and have goals in mind about where I would like my progress to be at the end of the six weeks.

I am also planning on using a 7 week flexibility/strength course, so if I start next week I should finish it at the end of the 6 weeks too.

Level - 3               Race - Vampire               Class - Assassin

STR 6 | DEX 7 | STA 5 | CON 4 | WIS 3 | CHA 6

Weight loss ( Highest weight 224lb / Current weight 186.0lb / Goal weight 175lb )

77.6%
77.6%

Current challenge

Battle log

Previous challenges = 2 , 1