gratz on the promotion your ambassadorship

Thanks! I'm super excited!!

What movie do you plan to watch? 

Just realized I didn't answer this.  Pitch Perfect 2 :) Because I'm a band geek kind of nerd in addition to a comic/video game/sci fi one hahah.

That reminds me, I didn't mention above that I had my dinner about 20 minutes before I left for the movies and was mega full so I managed to have ZERO SNACKS at the movies.  No Reeses Pieces or popcorn, which are my two movie weaknesses.  Yay!

• Like 2

YASS WE ARE AMBASSADOR PALS!!

giphy.gif

I also just realized your Dalek has happy anime eyes aaahhhh~~

• Like 3

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

Kenji from SeriousEats posted this back in Feb (they do a vegan month and he's a big proponent of it): http://www.seriouseats.com/2015/02/two-vegan-cheeses-that-anyone-can-love.html

I'm not sure what the distribution is like, but perhaps one of them may be available near you?

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

YASS WE ARE AMBASSADOR PALS!!

I also just realized your Dalek has happy anime eyes aaahhhh~~

giphy.gif

AHHH this is all so exciting!!!

And yes, I love my cute little Dalek. I actually thought about changing it recently but haven't found anything quite up to par hahah.

Oh a new ambassador, awesome! :)

(No snacks at the movies impressed me quite a bit. I don't think I've ever been to the movies without drinking way too much soda. Maybe a case of classical conditioning. :lol:

Wellllll I did have a child's size diet coke.  But that's totally fine in my book lol

Kenji from SeriousEats posted this back in Feb (they do a vegan month and he's a big proponent of it): http://www.seriouseats.com/2015/02/two-vegan-cheeses-that-anyone-can-love.html

I'm not sure what the distribution is like, but perhaps one of them may be available near you?

OMG THOSE LOOK AMAZING AND I CAN ORDER THEM IN THE MAIL!! (Wow I think I'm going through cheese withdrawal those caps were uncalled for)

I actually similarly found this today, it's called Dr. Cow cheese and is the same sort of thing... real cheese making processes applied to nut milk.  But I can't make it come to me by pressing buttons on the computer so it is inferior.

You got this! Oh and if you completely abstain from drinking, get ready for people to ask if you are pregnant :tongue:

True story. 

• Like 1

Aranel Eraisuithiel

Class/Profession: Half-elf  Druid/Scout – Level 1/1

Current Attributes: STR: 1, DEX: 1, STA: 4, CON: 3, WIS: 4, CHA: 2

Current Challenge:  Aranel Tries This Whole Thing Again

Previous Challenges: Aranel Ventures Forth

Aranel's Rather Sketchy and not Wholly Complete Travel Logs.

My blah's were still going strong when I got home last night.  I had enough energy to throw together dinner from my batch cooking (I used the already cooked rice and threw in an egg and crab meat and made crab fried rice.  Took about 15 minutes and was AMAZING) and then literally went to bed at 730.  I just couldn't function idk why.  Then I thought about it, remembered how crappy I had been eating prior to this week, and realized I'm either going through cheese withdrawal (because yeah, apparently it's actually addicting to some people) and/or some form of carb flu, even though I'm still definitley eating carbs but just not the bread-y kind.  I've chalked this week up to that, and am pretty happy I decided to start my eating revamp a week before the challenge hits so that I can get used to it by then and then have ALL OF THE ENERGY (I miss how energy filled I was only a few weeks ago when I was eating better), which I hope I have by Monday because that's when I'm joining the gym.

Tonight my little brother is coming to visit so I'm going to cook us something delicious and let him play video games while I really (for serious this time) do laundry and clean up a bit and attempt those burpees I promised myself I'd do.

I'll probably be scarce around here this weekend so hope everyone has a good weekend & CHALLENGE DAY MONDAY WOOOOOO

• Like 1

Then I thought about it, remembered how crappy I had been eating prior to this week, and realized I'm either going through cheese withdrawal (because yeah, apparently it's actually addicting to some people) and/or some form of carb flu, even though I'm still definitley eating carbs but just not the bread-y kind.

What if I told you that "addictions" are as much an emotional/psychological thing as they are chemical, if not more?

Morpheus+never+said+quot+what+if+i+told+

Boom. Science says you're doing great

• Like 1

Lvl 58 Multitasker

for a moment I thought this some new weird style of yoga

"And then we steadily move into the cheese pose...."

5255de708a29f.jpg

• Like 6

Current Challenge: The Phoenix Rises

Last Challenges: Until Lambs Become Lions, The First Avenger

Level 2 Ranger

STR - Physical Strength - 4

DEX - Agility and Speed - 2

STA - Endurance and Energy - 3

CON - Ability to Resist Damage and Disease 3

WIS - Intuition and Sense - 4

CHA - Personality and Physical Attractiveness - 4

Is there a word for total screaming genius that sounds modest and a tiny bit sexy...?

Lose 10kg

57%
57%

Lose 5 inches (waist)

30%
30%

I just had a thought when I saw your name...

Raxie...

tumblr_m5hravc31j1r8058ko1_500.gif

COULD IT BE....?!?!

picgifs-doctor-who-34820.gif

RAXACORICOFALLAPATORIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

tumblr_inline_nf3fnhnRIX1r9z4pa.gif

..please tell me I'm right??

• Like 3

Level 2 Ranger

Is there a word for total screaming genius that sounds modest and a tiny bit sexy...?

Lose 10kg

57%
57%

Lose 5 inches (waist)

30%
30%

I just had a thought when I saw your name...

Raxie...

tumblr_m5hravc31j1r8058ko1_500.gif

COULD IT BE....?!?!

picgifs-doctor-who-34820.gif

RAXACORICOFALLAPATORIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

tumblr_inline_nf3fnhnRIX1r9z4pa.gif

..please tell me I'm right??

You areeeeeeee! Haha I think only one or two other people around here have picked up on that. :D +10 points to you

Sent by TARDIS delivery service. Apologies for typos caused by interactions with the time vortex.

• Like 3

tumblr_inline_ndcd32oDjV1r9z4pa.gif

Yusssssss!

• Like 1

Level 2 Ranger

Lose 10kg

57%
57%

Lose 5 inches (waist)

30%
30%

Let the games begin, Raxie!  

Youre_awesome_gif.gif

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Woot wooooot.

So the weekend turned out to be a lot of fun but kind of a fail in terms food.  I ate pizza on Saturday because I went to my friend's house to help out with some stuff and ended up staying there way longer than expected, and the friend got us pizza for free and it was all I had eaten all day and it was like 4pm so I was like ALL THE PIZZA RAAA.  But that's OK, because today is the start of the challenge and that was just a learning experience.  If I go somewhere for the day where the food situation is unknown bring snacks!

Tonight I'm making pan fried scallops with asparagus and rice.  I've still got so much rice leftover from batch cooking last week it's awesome!  Also, I will have a salad for lunch soon.

But before dinner, and post some sort of delicious snack, THE BOYFRIEND AND I ARE JOINING THE GYM YAYYYY.  So pumped for this.  And nervous.  I hope no one's using the power rack.  Also, I have no idea how to adjust the clips and the safety pins on the power rack since I've just been using a barbell that I keep under my bed up until now. Hopefully someone will show me.

Let-Go-Already-Face.gif

• Like 7

PIZZA HNNNGGG WEAKNESS #1 FOR ME (#2 is nachos)

It's ok though, slipups are in the past!

And the GYM is in the future!!  CONGRATS!!!!!

The pins should be simple, on the rack at my gym you just grab the clip and twist it towards the outside of the rack so you can pull it out of the hole and to readjust, stick it in a new hole, and twist it towards the inside of the rack!  (There is a piece of metal on the outside of the pin that holds it in place.) :)  Yours may be a bit different but overall pretty easy peasy!

• Like 1

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

food-first-family-second.gif

Hope you'll enjoy the weekend. I know I always have a great time with my siblings. And am incredibly glad once they are gone again, too.  :D

Haha me and my siblings are superrrrr close so it was quite a lovely weekend.  Thank you!

"And then we steadily move into the cheese pose...."

5255de708a29f.jpg

This killed me. Hahahahahhahaha

Let the games begin, Raxie!  

Youre_awesome_gif.gif

Wohoo new challenge!

PIZZA HNNNGGG WEAKNESS #1 FOR ME (#2 is nachos)

It's ok though, slipups are in the past!

And the GYM is in the future!!  CONGRATS!!!!!

The pins should be simple, on the rack at my gym you just grab the clip and twist it towards the outside of the rack so you can pull it out of the hole and to readjust, stick it in a new hole, and twist it towards the inside of the rack!  (There is a piece of metal on the outside of the pin that holds it in place.) :)  Yours may be a bit different but overall pretty easy peasy!

It is seriously the hardest thing for me. Though I think that I actually ate enough on Saturday (seriously there was zero restraint, shame on me) to make me not want it for a while.  Like I'm thinking about pizza now and I'm kinda like, meh.

So pumped about the gym! I can finally start making gains on stuff besides just my OHP!!! And I will have a real live bench to bench press on instead of my kitchen bench that I use lol

Thanks :) That makes me feel a bit better.  I tend to not be very mechanically inclined so I see pictures of those clips and I assume I'm either going to break them or just fumble with them and hurt myself lol.

• Like 3

GYM GYM GYM! THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME!!! So excited for you guys. :D

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Well you know that two of your goals are big ones of mine :) I just added Daiya to the grocery list for tonight. I've heard a lot of good things about it, so I'll give it a try. I also am addicted to avocado. I'm not being very creative with mine right now, though. Just mixing one in with tuna every day. But such is my life while I'm doing intolerance testing. I'll have to take a look at that snack link you posted. 

I really think the biggest thing about headstands is just to do them. I spend 5 minutes a day, but I'm not sure if that's necessary or not. I just have a hard time with building new habits in 3x/week increments. I think maybe once a week something would click and part of it would get easier, even with doing them every day. I'm still a total spaz away from the safety of the wall, but I'm working on it. It's a super cool feeling to be able to hold one for as long as you want. Play with arm positioning for sure. I thought forearms were easier at first, but I do better with tripod. Also adjust width/placement/etc. I think building up the wrist/shoulder/neck muscles are the hardest part. Well, that and actually finding your balance. Also play with leg positioning. I do way better with my legs out wide, I can't hardly hold it with them straight in the air yet. I've also heard good things about splits. Find your thing :)

• Like 1

You aren't going to get the butt you want by sitting on the one you have.
Challenges: 1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10  • 11 â€¢ 12 • 13 • Current

Aspiring Success Story: start 242     current 179.8     goal 142  |  Total Lost: 62.2 lbs  Follow me on Facebook

Half-Nymph Assassin Warrior • Level Up Club Alumni • Nerd Fitness Academy Member • Camp Nerd Fitness Attendee

GYM GYM GYM! THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME!!! So excited for you guys. :D

Thank you!! There is excitement all around.

195erorg0uqv1gif.gif

YAY for boring goals. Although, I for one, think that home cooking is FAR from boring when you have a good cookbook/site. :)

I 100% agree.  Though trying to get too non-boring with my cooking, while delicious, made my life a bit too complicated.  I'm kind of intentionally trying to be boring here so that stuff's quick and easy.  Everything's still managed to be super tasy so far though so it's working out!

Hope you're time at the gym will be awesome! :) Can't wait for the update. 

Thanks! It wassss

Well you know that two of your goals are big ones of mine :) I just added Daiya to the grocery list for tonight. I've heard a lot of good things about it, so I'll give it a try. I also am addicted to avocado. I'm not being very creative with mine right now, though. Just mixing one in with tuna every day. But such is my life while I'm doing intolerance testing. I'll have to take a look at that snack link you posted. 

I really think the biggest thing about headstands is just to do them. I spend 5 minutes a day, but I'm not sure if that's necessary or not. I just have a hard time with building new habits in 3x/week increments. I think maybe once a week something would click and part of it would get easier, even with doing them every day. I'm still a total spaz away from the safety of the wall, but I'm working on it. It's a super cool feeling to be able to hold one for as long as you want. Play with arm positioning for sure. I thought forearms were easier at first, but I do better with tripod. Also adjust width/placement/etc. I think building up the wrist/shoulder/neck muscles are the hardest part. Well, that and actually finding your balance. Also play with leg positioning. I do way better with my legs out wide, I can't hardly hold it with them straight in the air yet. I've also heard good things about splits. Find your thing :)

Yeah I usually just do salt on my avocado snack but the melted daiya + cajun seasoning was awesome.  Hope you end up liking the daiya however you end up using it!

I think I am going to bring headstands into my full 6 week challenge at some point in the future, it was definitely cool being inverted but I need to definitely put a lot of effort into that, and right now I don't have it.  It was super fun for the bye weeks though to try out!

• Like 1