• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Things have been moving along at a nice pace lately, so it's time to step it up. I'm going to approach this challenge in a slightly different way than I have before. It's a way that I think works better with my brain. Here it goes.

Where I am now: Right now, I have some major momentum going. I'm tracking my calories every day (today is day 31 in a row) and am becoming very conscious of what and how much I'm eating, even in times of stress. I honestly don't think I've ever before been in a place where mindful eating is easy and basically subconscious. It really shows because I've broken through a 2-month plateau and lost 1 lb in the last week. I need to continue with this.

I've started back at karate and this will be my first full (2 class) week. I'm definitely not in the same place I was before I broke my wrist. I need to get stronger and practice. After all, after my next test, I'll be in the intermediate classes.

I fell off the running bandwagon, which needs to change immediately. I have a 12 mile race in a little under 14 weeks to train for. 

My apartment finally feels a bit more zen. I got rid of 30+ lbs of stuff last challenge, so my environment is a lot less stressful than it was previously.

I'll fully acknowledge that this is a lot to ask of myself. It's a lot to manage. But I can do it!

Where I'll be in 6 weeks: Six weeks from now, I will be well on my way to feeling like I can tackle the 12 mile race. I will be either in intermediate class at karate, or I will be looking to test in the near future. I will be stronger and leaner. Hell, maybe I'll even be on the cusp of Onederland. 

I will be feeding myself nutritious foods and cooking more often, which is good for both my health and my wallet. 

I will be three weeks away from obtaining my Masters degree. 

I will have made progress on my robot arm and have made further progress in learning Japanese. 

I'm going to be tired over the next six weeks. And grumpy. I'll probably bitch a lot on here. I'll probably feel frustrated as all get out and want to quit. But I won't. I'm making myself a priority over the next six weeks. 

This is going to be an awesome challenge.

So, how am I achieving my end result? Lots of dedication applied in the right ways.

Mission 1: Keep up the good eating!

I'm going to continue calorie counting every single day. I'm aiming for ~1500, but will, of course, let myself eat more if need (especially on days that I'm working out). To make this more of a challenge, I'm going to post my calories and macro breakdown everyday (or at least for every day) on this thread. 

Mission 2: Run!

Running gets its own mission due to the race I have coming up in September. I'm going to start off the first half of the challenge by running at least 2x/week (1 long run, 1 short run). This will be upped in the second half of the challenge to 3x/week (1 long run, 1 short run, 1 hill sprints). Again, I'll be reporting my distances/times/etc. here on the thread.

Mission 3: Get stronger!

I have, unfortunately, lost quite a bit of strength (especially upper body) due to my wrist injury. I need to actively work on getting it back now that I'm cleared to go back to everything. This will mean wall pushups every day until I can do 50 consecutively. Then knee pushups, which is where I was before the injury.

I am also going to start working with dumbbells (like I planned for two challenges ago before I broke my wrist). I'll post the actual routine up once I've figured it out. This will, unfortunately, take less of a priority than karate and running. For the first half of the challenge, I'm going to aim for 1x/week. This will get upped to 2x/week for the second half.

Side-mission: Don't forget about the rest of life!

Eating well and working out are taking center stage this challenge, but I don't want to focus on that to the exclusion of all else. 

I'm going to continue practicing Japanese for at least 5 minutes/day. This is totally doable and not taxing on my time.

I'm also going to work on my robot arm for at least one hour a week. These things will give my brain something to look forward to outside of school, work, and diet/exercise.

Well, there it is. My evil plan for world domination having an awesome challenge. Let me know what you guys think!

• Like 1

I like the look of this challenge. Everything seems to check out for all the signs of awesomeness. I'm happy to see that you're back in the dojo, and the time off seems to have given you a more level head about all this.

Very good. Very, very good. :)

So, this running and strength work. This is also good. :) One thing to keep in mind as you go forward with this is that you'll want to be very mindful of how your body feels doing these things. I don't know what sort of progression scheme you have in mind for these, but regardless, it will not serve you to chase a specific number if it wrecks you to do so. Given the amount of impact, this probably applies more to the running than it does the push ups, but if your wrist starts talking to you, then definitely pay attention to that as well.

Don't let the event (the September race) fool you into biting off more than you can chew. The process is how you progress. Keep your head down and go to work.

• Like 3

Nice job on the organisation!  Things are going well here :-)  Looking forward to watching you rock this challenge!

Thanks! Hopefully I will! It's off to an eh start due to my sinuses being ridiculous.

I like the look of this challenge. Everything seems to check out for all the signs of awesomeness. I'm happy to see that you're back in the dojo, and the time off seems to have given you a more level head about all this.

Very good. Very, very good. :)

So, this running and strength work. This is also good. :) One thing to keep in mind as you go forward with this is that you'll want to be very mindful of how your body feels doing these things. I don't know what sort of progression scheme you have in mind for these, but regardless, it will not serve you to chase a specific number if it wrecks you to do so. Given the amount of impact, this probably applies more to the running than it does the push ups, but if your wrist starts talking to you, then definitely pay attention to that as well.

Don't let the event (the September race) fool you into biting off more than you can chew. The process is how you progress. Keep your head down and go to work.

I'm going to start pretty light. Runs will be ~2-3 miles, since that's a comfortable distance and the weights won't be super heavy. And if I can't handle all of it at first, that's okay. Thanks for the encouragement!

Alrighty, I was super busy yesterday and didn't get a chance to give a first day update. I woke up super early (40 minutes before my alarm went off) to the sun starting to rise and birds chirping. It was lovely. That let me get into work early and tackle the day. I had a (surprisingly) productive discussion with my boss about what's been frustrating me, but I'm taking an "I'll believe it when I see it stance". And I still have an awesome opportunity coming up in a few months soooo...there's that too :D

By the end of the day, my sinuses were driving me up a wall. I made the decision not to go to karate last night (:((() because all the moving my head around would be painful and uncomfortable. At least I have an appointment with the ENT tomorrow morning.

I also did my Japanese practice last night! And just realized that I need to come up with some kind of daily challenge report template to make this easier to track later on. Here it goes:

Day 1:

Calories: 1366

Macros (C/F/P): 111/60/51 (these are a bit off, the carbs should be higher)

Karate? No :(

Running? Nope

Weights? Nada

Japanese? Hai!

Tinkering? Nope

A note on the tinkering one: This is the basic stuff I need to learn before tinkering with the robot arm. I got an Arduino starter kit, which has 15 projects. My goal is to finish at least 6 by the end of the challenge. I'm still going to try to put an hour a week into it, though. Yes, I'll include pictures as proof :P 

Off to tackle day 2!

Excellent, except for the sinuses.  Mine are trying to break through the wall of Loratadine and inhalers but they haven't managed yet.  Good luck.

Oooh, the arduino thing sounds cool!

Excellent, except for the sinuses.  Mine are trying to break through the wall of Loratadine and inhalers but they haven't managed yet.  Good luck.

^ seconded

Haiiiiii Quothy! :D

Just to let you know: being a bitch/grouch on here is fine. ;)

We all need an outlet for things and NF fulfills that need for a lot of people. We are here for encouragment, but also as an ear.

So by all means: VENT TO US!

I'm glad your wrist in getting better! Woot for moar upper body work!! Thought of doing anymore timed hangings?!?! Remember when you stayed on the pull-up bar for like 8-10 seconds!??!? :D

You gone do great! :D

I have sucked at updating my thread this week. I blame work...it's been crazy.

Sinuses apparently all look good. I was given some anti-inflammatory nasal spray to try. Oh, and I've been grinding my teeth from stress. Go figure.

^ seconded

Haiiiiii Quothy! :D

We all need an outlet for things and NF fulfills that need for a lot of people. We are here for encouragment, but also as an ear.

I'm glad your wrist in getting better! Woot for moar upper body work!! Thought of doing anymore timed hangings?!?! Remember when you stayed on the pull-up bar for like 8-10 seconds!??!? :D

You gone do great! :D

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a Cheechoe on my thread! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, I've missed you. I'm gonna go lurk on your thread this weekend for sure.

And don't worry, there will be plenty of venting and bitching. I'm being driven to the point of no return by work. A new job is sounding lovely.

Anyways...challenge updates! I'll note that on Wednesday, I added on pushup progression and kata-a-day to my status thingy.

Day 2:

Calories: 1809

Macros (C/F/P): 263/61/53 

Karate? No

Running? Nuh-uh.

Weights? Nope.

Nihongo? Hai!

Tinkering? Nope

Day 3:

Calories: 1387

Macros (C/F/P): 152/59/52

Karate? Yes!

Running? No

Weights? Nope

Nihongo? Hai!

Tinkering? Nope

Pushups? Yup!

Kata-a-day? Yup!

Day 4:

Calories: 1758

Macros (C/F/P): 212/85/54

Karate? Nope

Running? Nope

Weights? Nope

Nihongo? Hai!

Tinkering? No

Pushups? Yup!

Kata-a-day? Yup!

Day 5:

Calories: 1957

Macros (C/F/P): 165/71/43

Karate? Nope

Running? Nuh-uh

Weights? Nope

Nihongo? Hai!

Tinkering? Yes!

Pushups? Yup

Kata-a-day? Yup

So...uh...them calories....and them carbs. At least I know what I need to watch from now on? (Besides stress making my food choices wonky. And Thursday is partially due to having lunch ordered in and partially due to the fact that I actually ate breakfast)

At least you know what to watch now. The only true, honest failure is a failure to learn. Learn from this, and success will come.

It has been a shitty past two days. Just ugh. Why does this challenge have to start so rough? :/

Sunday, my cousin was throwing a birthday party for her kid. We were pretty excited, as he turned 1 (which, when you're born at just under 26 weeks, is quite the accomplishment). I was pretty excited to catch up with family and expected a nice, laid back day. Nope. Turns out, my cousin invited my previous step father (sounds weird, basically my mom was married to someone between my father and current step dad). We do NOT have a good relationship. In fact, it's nonexistent and it became nonexistent when he dropped me from his cell phone plan and never returned any of my calls. 

Somehow, my extended family wasn't aware of this. I'll also make it clear that I have no intention of having a relationship with him for plenty of reasons. He knows this seeing as I refused to call/text him back a few months ago and won't accept his friend's request on Facebook. I was also not told or warned that he might be there. So what does he do when he sees me? Immediately comes up to me, shoulders one of my cousins out of his way, and tries to talk to me. I said "Hi" and turned away to continue talking to someone. He didn't like that and got huffy with me ("That's it? Just hi?"). I walked away from him.

I've worked through a bunch of issues and am pretty much over everything. But being blindsided with that and then having him trying to get my attention like nothing is wrong made me upset. Now my family seems to think that I still have issues and need to forgive him and all. Oh, and apparently forgiving means that you should be able to be around someone that's hurt you and who you never want to see again. So I was in a pretty bad mood from that.

(Though it did cheer me up that my current, awesome step-dad completely got where I was coming from and said that former step-dad should be respecting the boundaries I put up.)

Bad mood got worse when I heard things like "You haven't really forgiven him if you're this upset" and "You're so hard-hearted about this sort of thing." That last one was my mother. We had a loooooooong talk about that later and she was just saying the wrong thing. 

I tried to put that behind me and focus on work yesterday. That was quickly ruined by the realization that useless coworker (who has been the source of the teeth-grinding stress) is now trying to get me in trouble. What. The. Fuck. My stress levels increased from "grinding teeth while sleeping" to "need to go stress-cry in car during lunch".

Let's just say I had a talk with my boss (since my supervisor was on vacation) and if he steps out of line, I don't have to work with him any more. It was still not a fun day. And I couldn't do karate do to my hamstring being all sorts of fuckity. 

Now that I've vented about all that, onto challenge stuff!

Day 6

Calories: 1496

Macros (C/F/P): 128/91/49

Karate? Nope.

Running? No

Weights? Yes!

Nihongo? No >>

Tinkering? Nope

Pushups? Yes!

Kata-a-day? Yes!

Day 7

Calories: 1441

Macros (C/F/P): 57/138/73

Karate? No

Running? Nope

Weights? No

Nihongo? No >>

Tinkering? No 

Pushups? No

Kata-a-day? No...

Week 1 Wrap-up: I'm just going to go ahead and call Week 1 the week of getting DOMS out of the way. As soon as my karate DOMS from Wednesday were done, I went right into weights and got them again. Also tweaked my left hamstring a bit. I've foam roller-ed it and it's starting to work itself out. Should be gone by tomorrow, just in time for karate! Despite the exercise being below goal, I did make progress in starting a weight routine.

Calories got a bit high there, as did carbs. I recognized that and brought them both down on Saturday and Sunday. Now I just need to keep that going this week.

I got through 2(!) of the Arduino starter kit projects on Friday. I'm probably going to end up doing more than 6 by the end of the challenge lol

I'm definitely noticing an improvement with the Japanese. I recognized some random kanji (for bamboo and child) on a chopsticks wrapper and didn't realize it for a second. I need to look into getting a book to start practicing writing kanji. I'm at a 5th grader level on MyJapaneseCoach :)

I also didn't do too bad with incorporating kata-a-day and pushups into my morning routine. I'm definitely see improvements in both of those.

So, Week 1 was pretty successful :)

Now, onto Week 2!

Day 8

Calories: 1614

Macros (C/F/P): 104/106/64

Karate? No :(

Running? Nope

Weights? Nope

Nihongo? Hai!

Tinkering? No

Pushups? Hai!

Kata-a-day? No (oops...)

In other exciting news, I have less than 8 weeks until I'm done my Masters!!!

I'm in late, but I'm here following for bitchy awesomeness!!  :)  (that's a good thing, btw)

I'm going to be tired over the next six weeks. And grumpy. I'll probably bitch a lot on here. I'll probably feel frustrated as all get out and want to quit. But I won't. I'm making myself a priority over the next six weeks. 

Yes!  This is something I struggle with too.  I always try so hard to be positive (on NF and not) that I forget I'm allowed to vent sometimes.  If you gotta vent, turn on a fan and let it all out! 

At least you know what to watch now. The only true, honest failure is a failure to learn. Learn from this, and success will come.

Kishi speaks truth.  Smart, he is.  

Go Quothy!  

• Like 1

What a rough couple of days. Don't people understand that you're trying to do something different with your life? :\

Sorry that you had so much happening in terms of drama. But we're here for you to vent to. A safe space.

FWIW, I think you're right: it's entirely possible to forgive someone and not be in a relationship with them. You can forgive what that person's done, but you can't have them in your life or else they hurt you. People don't always seem to get that.

Anyway, I hope you get good rest and that your DOMS are done so that you can kick ass tomorrow. :)

• Like 2

How is it mid week 2 and I'm still on page 1 of my challenge? I obviously need to update more!

I'm in late, but I'm here following for bitchy awesomeness!!   :)  (that's a good thing, btw)

Yes!  This is something I struggle with too.  I always try so hard to be positive (on NF and not) that I forget I'm allowed to vent sometimes.  If you gotta vent, turn on a fan and let it all out! 

Kishi speaks truth.  Smart, he is.  

Go Quothy!  

Thanks, Oramac! Yeah...I'm definitely allowing the ranting to show this challenge. I need to let it out somewhere :P

What a rough couple of days. Don't people understand that you're trying to do something different with your life? :\

Sorry that you had so much happening in terms of drama. But we're here for you to vent to. A safe space.

FWIW, I think you're right: it's entirely possible to forgive someone and not be in a relationship with them. You can forgive what that person's done, but you can't have them in your life or else they hurt you. People don't always seem to get that.

Anyway, I hope you get good rest and that your DOMS are done so that you can kick ass tomorrow. :)

Right? :/ I've come to realize that my mom's side of the family has this huuuuge issue with being all "But we're faaaaammmmilyyyy! What does it matter if you're a drug-addict/asshole/abusive/some-other-undesirable-trait?? We lvoe you anyway!" Meanwhile, I'm off in my corner of rationality and sticking to boundaries being all o.O

The DOMS have faded and karate was awesome last night! I can actually hit the bag with both fists again! I did ask sensei if there's anything I really need to be working on since I realized that I wasn't invited to grade this time. I'm pretty sure it's the attendance requirement holding me back. Since grading is next week, I only have 7 more to wait! But anyway, sensei said that everything is looking really good and just keep working at it, mainly my kata. Kata-a-day is coming in handy!

Oooh and next week is also our Warrior Week at the dojo. That means I can go to class Monday and Tuesday, go to shiai on Thursday, and go to spirit training on Saturday. ...It's a lot of karate. I may sub out weights with spirit training next week (2+ hours of brutal, brutal karate workouts). 

Day 9

Calories:1431

Macros (C/F/P): 147/72/56

Karate? No

Running? Nope

Weights? Nope

Nihongo? Hai!

Tinkering? No

Pushups? Yes!

Kata-a-day? Yup!

Day 10

Calories: 1629

Macros (C/F/P): 144/95/67

Karate? Yes!

Running? No

Weights? Nope

Nihongo? Hai!

Tinkering? Nope

Pushups? Yes!

Kata-a-day? Yes!

The calories are definitely improving and the carbs are starting to come down a bit. I'm focused on increasing my physical activity for the rest of the week. My aim at the halfway mark of the challenge was karate 2x/week, running 2x/week, and weights 1x/week. Oh hey...I haven't run yet this challenge *coughs awkwardly*

• Like 1

Hey, do it! If you have the chance to get out to the dojo, you need to take it! Weights are only supposed to make you dojo better anyway.

YAY for warrior week at the dojo!

I want one of those.....

Also cheering you on for all of the two functioning wrist awesomeness (plus robotic arm for backup).

Ugggghhhhh re ex-stepdad and extended family - if you want him to be ex, then he is ex.  Completely with you on the need for boundaries.

Bring on warrior week!  And Kata-a-day!

Hey, do it! If you have the chance to get out to the dojo, you need to take it! Weights are only supposed to make you dojo better anyway.

'Dojo' will forever be a verb to me now.

I am really liking the weights, I gotta say. I increased everything except overhead press from 10 lbs -> 15 lbs. Yay beginner gains!

YAY for warrior week at the dojo!

I want one of those.....

Also cheering you on for all of the two functioning wrist awesomeness (plus robotic arm for backup).

Ugggghhhhh re ex-stepdad and extended family - if you want him to be ex, then he is ex.  Completely with you on the need for boundaries.

Bring on warrior week!  And Kata-a-day!

Warrior week is tons of fun! I'm looking forward to shiai, despite the fact that I can't spar. I can at least do the kata 'competitions'. 

Thanks for the support! The wrist is getting better, slowly but surely. I'm getting to that point again where I can feel when I'm stressing it (like after finishing with weights). That's actually a good thing :)  I need to keep pushing my limits.

Boundaries 101 needs to be a thing. Like in middle school before puberty hits and effs everything up.

Alrighty, my weekend went fairly well, especially since I saw movement on the scale! Down to 208.8, but that's still something!

Day 11

Calories:1434

Macros (C/F/P): 134/77/60

Karate? No

Running? No

Weights? No

Nihongo? Hai!

Tinkering? No

Pushups? Yup

Kata-a-day? Yup

Day 12

Calories: 1353

Macros (C/F/P):176/37/78

Karate? No

Running? No

Weights? Nope

Nihongo? No

Tinkering? No

Pushups? Hai!

Kata-a-day? Oops...no

Day 13

Calories:1651

Macros (C/F/P):159/87/56

Karate? Nope

Running? Nope

Weights? Yes!

Nihongo? Hai!

Tinkering? Nope

Pushups? Nope

Kata-a-day? Nope...

Week 2 Wrap-up:

Carbs are getting more under control! As are calories, which explains the movement on the scale. I also shed over 2 lbs of water weight since the beginning of the challenge (I was sitting around 211.6-211.8), so I'm pretty happy with my progress there. I got one class of karate and one session of weights in, so I need to focus on starting to run again this week. My Japanese practice is coming along too! I'm feeling fairly good about the challenge thus far, but I need to make working out more of a priority. 

Also realized that I haven't posted my routine for weights yet, so here you go:

Goblet squats, 10 reps

Overhead press, 10 reps

Straight leg deadlifts, 10 reps

Dumbbell rows, 10 reps

Forearm planks, 5 reps (~10 sec each)

I've done two sets of this in a circuit for my two workouts. It takes about 30 minutes with warm up/mild stretching. I'm looking to increase it to three sets soon. First workout, everything was with 10 lb dumbbells; second, everything but overhead press moved to 15 lbs.

Onto week 3!

• Like 1

After hitting week 2 on such a high note, I hope week 3 has followed suit. Get back to us and let us know. :)

• Like 1

Way to go!  Sounds like you had a really great week.  Keep it up! 

I wish it would have kept up! 

Hope week 3 is going well.  Thinking of you :-)

Awww :)  I need to start being more social on here and follow other people's threads more.

After hitting week 2 on such a high note, I hope week 3 has followed suit. Get back to us and let us know. :)

Yeah, I got a little caught up/steamrolled with schoolwork. I had a midterm due last night and a big delivery for my captone project. It was gross. I feel like I got home from work on Friday, started homeworking, finished homeworking, then realized that I had to go to sleep for work in the morning. It was lame :(

Oh week 3...you sucked! 

It started off like this: My body attempted to destroy itself between lack of sleep (aka dumb ADHD brain not letting me realize its time to go to sleep), burnout (only six more weeks of school left T_T), and female issues (words can't describe what it feels like to be doubling over in pain at work)

Despite that, I still managed to go to karate Monday night. It wiped me out for a few days though. I slogged through the rest of the week and by Friday, I was spent. Just done. I hadn't gone to shiai Thursday night because I was so tired and had a done of schoolwork. I decided that I would go to Spirit Training on Saturday morning only if I happened to wake up by then. 

I slept for 10 hours. When I woke up, I actually felt really good and my brain wasn't so burnt out. Didn't go to spirit training, but I let myself recover when I needed it. There was an awesome benefit to letting myself sleep too. I weighed myself Saturday morning and was 207.4!!! I broke the 30 lbs lost mark!!!

This week is starting a bit better. My sleep schedule is still a bit shot, but after tomorrow I have 5 days off work and will fix it then. 

The dojo is also on break this week, so my big goal is to go running.

Alright, let's do my catch-up on my daily stuff.

Day 14

Calories:1780

Macros (C/F/P): 155/95/65

Karate? Yes!

Running? No

Weights? Nope

Nihongo? Hai!

Tinkering? No

Push-ups? Yes

Kata-a-day? No

Day 15

Calories: 1068

Macros (C/F/P): 79/59/57

Karate? Nope

Running? No

Weights? Nope

Nihongo? No

Tinkering? No

Push-ups? No

Kata-a-day? No

Day 16

Calories: 1484

Macros (C/F/P): 161/66/62

Karate? Nope

Running? Nope

Weights? No

Nihongo? No

Tinkering? No

Push-ups? No

Kata-a-day? No

Day 17

Calories: 1490

Macros (C/F/P): 142/66/58

Karate? Nope 

Running? Nope

Weights? Nope

Nihongo? Hai!

Tinkering? Nope

Push-ups? Nope

Kata-a-day? Nope

Day 18

Calories: 1540

Macros (C/F/P): 129/88/62

Karate? Nope

Running? Nope 

Weights? Nope

Nihongo? Hai!

Tinkering? Nope

Push-ups? Nope

Kata-a-day? Nope

Day 19

Calories: 1748

Macros (C/F/P): 205/68/43

Karate? Nope

Running? Nope

Weights? Nope

Nihongo? Hai!

Tinkering? Nope

Push-ups? Nope

Kata-a-day? Nope

Day 20

Calories:1894

Macros (C/F/P): 196/69/42

Karate? No

Running? No

Weights? Yes!

Nihongo? No

Tinkering? No

Push-ups? No

Kata-a-day? No

Day 21

Calories: 1378

Macros (C/F/P): 125/72/53

Karate? No

Running? No

Weights? No

Nihongo? No

Tinkering? No

Push-ups? No

Kata-a-day? No

It only makes me feel slightly better that I already did pushups and kata-a-day today...

I'm just going to let Week 3 be the low point of the challenge. It can only get better from here, right?

• Like 2

Gah, I have that ADHD no-sleeping thing, too.  Some weeks it's just worse for a whole week at a time.  My best suggestion so far is some relaxing exercise shortly before bedtime, or enough short naps late in the day to restore more rested brain function.

Hey, onward and upward. If you got that much time off of work, you have a fine opportunity to reset yourself and get back on track. That said, don't waste that opportunity.

• Like 1

Well...I'm not dead. That's good, right?

I have, however, been working a few 12 hour night shifts this past week. Yeah. Not exactly conducive to working out. My sleep schedule is just screwed up. Meh. 

Oddly enough, I've lost weight. I think it's because I don't really feel like eating at night (I don't get the munchies or anything), so my eating window is really small. And the weird sleep schedule has killed my appetite instead of increasing it. But hey, I'm down to 205.6!! :D

That means I've lost over 3 lbs so far this challenge (208.8->205.6). I'm okay with this, really really okay with this. Considering the first week contained a lot of high calorie days and this is near the end of week 5, that's between 0.5 and 1 lb a week. Sweet! So, end of the summer should see me in Onederland!

I'll be more active next week, I swear >>

• Like 2

Don't worry about setting a weight loss schedule or something like that. It comes off when it comes off. No reason to push it or anything. Focus on making good choices and enjoying the ride and you'll be fine.

• Like 1