Laura's Battle Log

comin' atcha!

Posted Image

Uhhh AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

the fist bump is seriously one of the coolest things ever. need to do more often...

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

the fist bump is seriously one of the coolest things ever. need to do more often...

I'm not even sure it's the best of the bumps but its got some stiff competition.

What I did there, I didn't even see it until it was done.

Eat. Sleep. High bar squat. | Strength is a skill, refine it.
Follow my Weightlifting team's antics: Instagram | Facebook | Youtube
Looking for a strength program? Check out The Danger Method and remember to do your damn abs

I'm not even sure it's the best of the bumps but its got some stiff competition.

What I did there, I didn't even see it until it was done.

Oh J hahahhaha

Fist bumps... yeah... I feel like maybe that needs to happen. It would certainly make my claw happy.

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost

aw i like the new heygirl post! j, did you do that, to make Miss Laura feel okay about her rows? i'm just gonna assume that's the case, and say awwwwww!

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

aw i like the new heygirl post! j, did you do that, to make Miss Laura feel okay about her rows? i'm just gonna assume that's the case, and say awwwwww!

Sorry, J. I don't want take away from your current "awww" factor but nope, that was me. I felt like Ryan Gosling should tell me my rows are okay. hahahaha And, I'm kind of in love with our tumblr.

hahaha awesome! and i KNOW that if TRG knew you, and saw you doing those pendlays, he'd totally be so supportive of you. and yeah, the tumblr is the best thing i've done in awhile. yay, us!

Posted Image

Yeah I was at lunch so I can't take any credit for anything that happened in the last couple hours but I am on vacation after today so I'm planning on giving our tumblr some lovin' too.

Chalk that one up to sentences I never thought I'd form.

Eat. Sleep. High bar squat. | Strength is a skill, refine it.
Follow my Weightlifting team's antics: Instagram | Facebook | Youtube
Looking for a strength program? Check out The Danger Method and remember to do your damn abs

hahaha awesome! and i KNOW that if TRG knew you, and saw you doing those pendlays, he'd totally be so supportive of you. and yeah, the tumblr is the best thing i've done in awhile. yay, us!

Posted Image

Yay! I think so. I think he would also giggle at our tumblr. Or, maybe, laugh heartily.

Yeah I was at lunch so I can't take any credit for anything that happened in the last couple hours but I am on vacation after today so I'm planning on giving our tumblr some lovin' too.

Chalk that one up to sentences I never thought I'd form.

LUNCH! Nom. Suhweet. I look forward to ample ridiculousness.

Guess you had a good work lunch?

hahaha.

and that avatar WOULD say something like that. seriously - people voted... make the change, man.

make. the. change.

hahaha.

and that avatar WOULD say something like that. seriously - people voted... make the change, man.

make. the. change.

^^ right there. all of that.

Guess you had a good work lunch?

All I could get was 2 tangerines and a couple of bunches of grapes. Someone thought it would be a good idea to get bojangles fried chicken for the christmas party... I felt my a$$ growing from the fumes...

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

hey girl, just checking in to tell you that I farted....

I guess farting was prelude to bigger and better things. See ya in 20 minutes...

...sorry I meant to tweet this but I don't have a tweeter account...

...but if I did have a tweeter account I wouldn't have to wait 20 minutes...

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

I guess farting was prelude to bigger and better things. See ya in 20 minutes...

What I really meant to say was:

hey girl, I guess farting was prelude to bigger and better things. See ya in 20 minutes...

gross. we need some cute up in this blog right quick. this is Boo:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image