• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Companion

companion: challenge 4

Challenges this cycle...

Fitness. Do the things. 3/week. Lose that next ten pounds.

Music as business. Get the gigs. Reach out to 2 venues a week. Polish set lists.

Money. Save for Fishman SA220 amp. Pay off Dress Barn bill.

Friendship. Make three phone calls a week to friends. Lunch with 3 different friends over this challenge. Not coworkers.

Home. Keep pushing on purging. So close!!!!

That's about it.

• Like 1

So I basically made a list of stuff to do every week. Everything from the cat box to workouts to calling friends to self promotion for my music. I'm laminating it as a bookmark for my Life Planner (www.erincondren.com if you don't know them) and I'm just going to accumulate "Adulting Points" for every item I complete weekly.

I'm trying to reprogram myself out of categorizing items as "must do" "want to do" "crappy" "fun" and program myself into "all these things I can do really support the life I want to lead". That's what being an adult really is, right?

Today

Music as business: ordered marketing materials from vista print (using a Groupon for a killer deal).

Purging: made a first pass through my "winter accessories" basket.

Misc adulting: cleaned up after sick cat, made vet appt, worked, laundry.

Starting weight 166.

Plan for tomorrow: work, do moms hair and nails, get laundry to 100%, pack for weekend trip.

Didn't do a damn thing for fitness over vacation except walk and eat.  I'm up two pounds.  Today I'm aiming for 100 squats.  That's always a good place to start.

Oh, and I took a thing of cherry tomatoes to work to mow on instead of chocolate.  Which has become a bit of a crutch lately.

I need to buy some string cheese.

My adulting is crazy good.  Pretty proud.  Not gonna lie.

• Like 1

Workouts have been minimal to none. My weight had a small spike, but is back at 165. I successfully completed my motorcycle safety course, and purchased a motorcycle. I closed on the sale of my rental home. I completed my temp gig, and am getting back to the gym this week as well as getting my house back under control.

I find it is very hard for me to work 40 hours and go to the gym and clean my house etc etc. I don't normally work forth hours a week, so I guess it doesn't matter that much. But I thought it was worth noting.

I'm back, and doing the Feb 2016 challenge as challenge 4, since I didn't keep up with this one.

Oh, and I gained fifteen pounds since this thread.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk