Mama T's Battle Log

OH! And did we decide about new collaborative tumblr? Yes? No? I'm up for either. As long as I can post ridiculous hey girl photos (assuming I think of some) I'm a happy Miss Laura.

I am also up for either. I vote we make Mama T decide as she is our makeshift leader for this madness. Occupy tumblr!

Eat. Sleep. High bar squat. | Strength is a skill, refine it.
Follow my Weightlifting team's antics: Instagram | Facebook | Youtube
Looking for a strength program? Check out The Danger Method and remember to do your damn abs

ok, so I did my first post to the first version of tumblr, but I don't know if this is what I'm supposed to post since I don't really uinderstand the "spirit" of the hey girl tumblr. If it's wrong, delete and educate me on how to do it. Is it all cute? All Ryan Goesling?

http://heygirlworkout.tumblr.com/

If you can't delete my post, you're out of luck for a couple of hrs b/c I'm out to the gym. ;-)

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

holy crap etf i don't wanna be all controlling or anything, but that image is scary as sh*t. i may have to vote a no on that.

and yeah, collaborative for the win. i dont know why tumblr couldn't just let me add members to the original site, but start posting images [read: CUTE images] and i'll check in daily to make sure everything is running smoothly.

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

i guess I'll roll with popular sentiment and take it down, but just out of curiosity, what don't you find cute about the picture? beauty is supposed to be about symmetry. she looks perfectly symmetrical to me...

...all is safe in the original site now.

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

Hey girl, workout update.

I added the warmup lines from earlier in the thread. Now to think of new ones and decide how much more TRG image searching I want to do behind a firewall haha.

http://heygirl-workout.tumblr.com/

Eat. Sleep. High bar squat. | Strength is a skill, refine it.
Follow my Weightlifting team's antics: Instagram | Facebook | Youtube
Looking for a strength program? Check out The Danger Method and remember to do your damn abs

Pssh, I am trying to cultivate an Air of Mystery here. Let y'alls imagination run wild as it were.

Pffft. I've seen your before and afters AND your deadlift. Mystery is gone, homeskillet. Gone.

I am officially tumblrd. And yeah, scary pic is scary.

Edit: You wanted it. You got it.

Awwww, I'm sad I'm an old lady and was asleep thus missing scary pic is scary. Or am I?

YES! Danger Battle Log! SuhWEET.

Hey girl, workout update.

I added the warmup lines from earlier in the thread. Now to think of new ones and decide how much more TRG image searching I want to do behind a firewall haha.

http://heygirl-workout.tumblr.com/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA We crack me up. Thanks!

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

The verdict is out. I'm partly terrified, partly drawn in.

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost

GAH! not again!

but seriously... this thread has so much freaking fun winning awesome times i can't handle it.

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

This is what happens when we are left with no challenge to keep us busy.

Exactly. And ya know what? I love it.

The next NF meetup is going to be a lot more interesting that is for sure.

Wasn't there talk of a big ol' meet up? And I wasn't I pushing to do it in Austin? I haven't seen that thread active in a hot minute.

Wasn't there talk of a big ol' meet up? And I wasn't I pushing to do it in Austin? I haven't seen that thread active in a hot minute.

There was. I just got done digging up the thread about it. Now I need to go put my shovel away and wash the dirt off....

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

yeah i think they gave up pretty quickly, seeing as how finding a convenient time/spot for people spread across the country (and globe) is mind-blowingly complicated. if planned enough in advance, i'd still totally be down.

Are you responsible for the "damage to my soul" HGW entry? Because I think it's my favorite so far.

You're welcome.

Mine is the pancake. Or the take your breath away one. Le sigh. So funny.

You're welcome.

haha yeah that one is so good! so tortured, Teh Ryan Gosling is.