kzacher | Wrath of the Furyan

kzacher

stats:

Male
Height: 6'
Weight: 207

bf%: 16%(up 2% from start of last challenge)

Get back to the primitive side: This challenge I will only consume wholesome food items. As in nothing super processed, or with lots of things in them I can’t pronounce. The only concession will be my pre workout supplement (I go between 1MR and Musclepharm Assault) and protein powders (Carnivore, MP Combat powder, BSN Syntha-6). I will get 1 day a week to cheat on this diet and eat whatever I like. To help keep me honest I will also write down everything I consume during this challenge (may even post it here to keep me honest). *I should note that if I find myself getting a fight scheduled, this will change to a very strict keto diet.*

tumblr_n1nyd8fcg41svgqhjo3_r2_400.gif

Escaped convict. Murderer: the daily grind of obligations is like a prison. Not that I don’t enjoy what I do, but it definitely cuts into the time of me doing things I WANT to do. So the plan here is to hit the gym/train 3 times a week(escape) with one additional workout (be it just a long jog, biking, actual workout, hiit, etc) on my own(murder the laziness). That makes 4 workouts a week.

riddick-o.gif

Keep what you kill: i believe fitness is as much mind as it is body, and, I think our favorite furyan would agree. So for 15 mins every day I must have some type of quiet time to myself. No electronics. Reading a book is fine, a crude form of meditation is also acceptable. Just no tv, phone, games etc. (phone will be placed face down to avoid peeking, but will remain on in case of emergencies.)

tumblr_m691zuc0LA1r5k5eto1_500.gif

Rule the Dark:  this is a 2 parter. 1-record this month. 2-finalize ideas for merch(sticker and or shirt)

tumblr_mvviz33exT1smc36fo1_500.gif

• Like 12

YES BEST THEME EVER

Totally creepin' on this challenge.

Vin_2661595b.jpg

• Like 2

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

Gah, finally got your challenge up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3LE6_y8J0s

haha i was thinking that while i was typing it. i knew i could count on you to catch it.

• Like 2

Definitely read this as "Wrath of the Funyun"... not sure which I like better :)

• Like 5

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Sweet theme!!  Looking forward to this.  Also, you need a set of these to go with your awesome goggles.  

i have almost purchased these several times actually lol

• Like 1

Definitely read this as "Wrath of the Funyun"... not sure which I like better :)

Funyuns can smell fear, too.

kzacher if you buy those, er, manicure tools, may I suggest checking your baggage rather than carry-on next time you fly...

• Like 3

the year of living trippily

So Very Current: Self-Care    Previous:    Adult Content

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Even More Current: 52 Days

Currently Current: 100 Days

Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

Queen of the Jungle

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

(part 3: The Wickening)

(part 2) (part 1)

HAHAHAHA I almost just shot salsa out of my nose at this, I can see it now, across the horizon of a dead and wartorn world... suddenly, bags of funyuns, with little machine guns and goggles, ready for VENGEANCE.
  • Like 4

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...

»  kom starkru

HAHAHAHA I almost just shot salsa out of my nose at this, I can see it now, across the horizon of a dead and wartorn world... suddenly, bags of funyuns, with little machine guns and goggles, ready for VENGEANCE.

/dying, literally dying!

Funyuns man

and-funyuns-yeah-o.gif

Whoooooooa

• Like 1

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Funyuns man

and-funyuns-yeah-o.gif

OH god I forgot about this movie

I WANNA TALK TO SAMPSON

ahahaha I too, am dying of the lols XD

• Like 1

»  kom starkru

I'm guessing Kzacher didn't see the Funyun twist coming.......

[emoji14]

NOBODY expects the Funyun Inquisition!!!!
  • Like 3

»  kom starkru

Badass dude! I can definitely get on board with this awesomeness!

chronicles-of-riddick-and-pitch-black-mo

Wolf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 1 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Knight Radiant/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 196#

Stats: MIGHT: 9 / CONSTITUTION: 6 / DEXTERITY: 8 / PERCEPTION: 7 / INTELLECT: 6 / RESOLVE: 10

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: The First Ideal

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

thanks for the love guys. had a great weekend, went to a cookout with some friends. hung out with my lady friend. got to do some grappling yesterday for about 2 hours. then ate way too much food. so today starts the challenge.

day 1 is off to an ok start i suppose. below is what i intend to eat today

30oz of coffee with protein with non fat milk

2 cucumbers

1 carrot

2 grilled chicken breasts with salt and pepper(1 for lunch, 1 for dinner)

1 fruit salad(home made. cut chunks of pineapple, mango, grapes, peaches,and strawberries)

1 banana

1 sweet potato

1 cup of 100% orange juice

pretty sure that's all i'll be eating today. i'm working a weird midday shift to help out my night shift counterparts for the next couple weeks which will make me training at the gym very difficult as it isn't normally open in the mornings. however, i think one of the really advanced guys is gonna try and get there and open it in the morning a couple days this week and help me train. so hopefully i'll be able to get my 4 points for this week there. 

• Like 3

Get back to the primitive side: This challenge I will only consume wholesome food items. As in nothing super processed, or with lots of things in them I can’t pronounce. The only concession will be my pre workout supplement (I go between 1MR and Musclepharm Assault) and protein powders (Carnivore, MP Combat powder, BSN Syntha-6). I will get 1 day a week to cheat on this diet and eat whatever I like. To help keep me honest I will also write down everything I consume during this challenge (may even post it here to keep me honest). *I should note that if I find myself getting a fight scheduled, this will change to a very strict keto diet.*

Love this!  I set up the same thing and I didn't even see yours before posting! As they say, great minds...

You're doing great!  Love seeing your progress on challenges.  Very inspiring, even with set backs!

• Like 1

CC

Level 3 Ranger

STR 2.5 | STA 4.1 | DEX 2.25 | CON 7.6 | WIS 7.4 | CHA 2.03

Current Challenge: on hiatus

Previous Challenges: Ranger June 8-July 19, 2015Recruit April 13-May 25, 2015

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity"

-Abraham Lincoln

Love this!  I set up the same thing and I didn't even see yours before posting! As they say, great minds...

You're doing great!  Love seeing your progress on challenges.  Very inspiring, even with set backs!

haha great minds indeed. 

How's my favorite furyan doing?

tumblr_mr6p6tkthk1sa89zio1_500.gif

30oz of coffee with protein with non fat milk

You're going to explain this to me ... what protein are you using that manages to work with coffee?

• Like 2

Half-Ork Scout Leader
Running PRs : 5K 24m16s | 10K 53m32s | 15K 1h18m09s | Half Marathon 2h1m44s | Marathon 4h42m2s 
Past Challenges #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13  #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22
                               #23 #24 #25 #26 #27 #28 #29 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35 #36
Current Challenge : #37 Strickland5 Keep Working At It

Scout of the Week - Week 6 of Challenge #42
Social Links | instagram | twitter | Athlinks |

pretty sure that's all i'll be eating today. i'm working a weird midday shift to help out my night shift counterparts for the next couple weeks which will make me training at the gym very difficult as it isn't normally open in the mornings. however, i think one of the really advanced guys is gonna try and get there and open it in the morning a couple days this week and help me train. so hopefully i'll be able to get my 4 points for this week there. 

0a41558cfe7b0484f98da195c9dc8564bc7a574d

Don't forget to also track your progress on the spreadsheet, it's on the first post of our PvP thread ;)

• Like 1

Lvl 45 Ranger

HEY! DO YOU LIKE CHEESE?