kzacher | Wrath of the Furyan

Hey you.

hugs.jpg

Now don't worry so much and go on with your day.

Cya soon.

this totally warmed my heart. 

• Like 2

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

alright folks. no update tonight because of reasons that are really excuses and don't amount to shit.

so, that being said, tomorrow i'm going to train. planning to grapple. if not that, lift. if not lift, run. but some-damn-thing will happen.

if i don't have a legitimate excuse, like one everyone would agree is legit, i want you all....ALL.... to shame me on here.

i need it. 

love you all. thanks for all your kind words and support. i miss all you familiar faces(avatars) :)

• Like 6

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

SO.... i went running(bottom of the list).

my dryer went kaput last night and i had to get some parts to fix it. i'll also not lie, i had a bit of anxiety about going to the gym for some reason. either way, i ran a little over a mile. at least i did something though. gonna try and hit the gym tomorrow. i don't know what's gotten into me but i gotta get back on track.

• Like 6

Dude, you did something and that's all that matters.

When I've had a layoff from injury I'm always nervous about going back again for the first time, but as soo as I actually get there the feeling goes away. You just need to summon your 20 seconds of courage to the through the door.

• Like 2

Big Show: Human Swift Hunter

Respawning. One day at a time.

Battle Log: Operation Wedding Suit - Take 2

Previous challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 

When I've had a layoff from injury I'm always nervous about going back again for the first time, but as soo as I actually get there the feeling goes away. You just need to summon your 20 seconds of courage to the through the door.

The return to training is never easy. Major props for taking that first step

What they said.  :)

• Like 2

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I was going to come here and post the video to Aqua's Barbie Girl if you chumped out.

But you didn't.

*sigh*

Next time...... ;)

• Like 4

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

Dude, I'm glad you're back! The whole point of a support community like NF is to pick you up when you're down!

thanks man. i know it is, but i'm stubborn and prefer to be the support for others.

I was going to come here and post the video to Aqua's Barbie Girl if you chumped out.

But you didn't.

*sigh*

Next time...... ;)

hey, you'll have plenty of opportunities i assure you ;)

i know. i know. just gotta make it happen.

so, the gods may have been against me today, as our shower broke.... so no gym tonight. but i'm still sticking with my keto diet so that's a plus. 

• Like 3

I fear what DJtrippyT might have in store for such an occasion...

I am honored to be given the mantle of shame, but I would never diss a fellow Ranger on the comeback trail. If I'd been as ill as kzacher I'd still be hiding under a blanket with a smurf on it amd eating ice cream out of the carton.

NOT THAT I HAVE EVER DONE THAT

Good work Kzach, we're here for you :)

• Like 3

the year of living trippily

Final Boss, Part 2    Boss, Part 1  Previous:    Adult Content

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Even More Current: 52 Days

Currently Current: 100 Days

Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

Queen of the Jungle

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

(part 3: The Wickening)

(part 2) (part 1)

thanks man. i know it is, but i'm stubborn and prefer to be the support for others.

This hasn't been said recently b/c you've been away, but I've always really enjoyed reading your posts. You are very supportive of other people in a thoughtful and genuine way.

I can understand about the dryer//shower problem. My kitchen sink was clogged all last week. Dragged out largely b/c the first plumber gave up on it! That kind of stuff legitimately has to take priority.

ooh...and this:

backtothegym.png

• Like 1

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

I see someone fighting the uphill battle.

lion-gif-animation-10.gif

Keep moving forward, you know what to do. You are already doing it. Don't let stupid things breaking down get you down.

tumblr_o0lugkVIps1v155zjo1_r1_500.gif

HUGZ

No really. Hugs.

(It's good to hear from you, you don't even need to make promisses of exercise and such, although it's awesome that you do. We just care about you. Active recovery is a thing too, you know. Go back to the gym, dooo iiiiit, but be kind to yourself. Please. Life's been shitty enough to you.)

• Like 3

Katrin the Morag Lvl 22 Cadet, half klingon, c-licensed trainer, mother of two, gaming nerd

Current Challenge

Road map to Level 50

I am honored to be given the mantle of shame, but I would never diss a fellow Ranger on the comeback trail. If I'd been as ill as kzacher I'd still be hiding under a blanket with a smurf on it amd eating ice cream out of the carton.

NOT THAT I HAVE EVER DONE THAT

Good work Kzach, we're here for you :)

I'm just saying you could do it and do it well, not suggesting you should do it.

Cut yourself some slack, KZ. Even the Hulkster had his lows and struggled to make a comeback ;)

• Like 3

Lvl 58 Multitasker

I'm just saying you could do it and do it well, not suggesting you should do it.

I'm better at self-shaming. I just admitted I own a smurf blanket...

• Like 3

the year of living trippily

Final Boss, Part 2    Boss, Part 1  Previous:    Adult Content

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Even More Current: 52 Days

Currently Current: 100 Days

Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

Queen of the Jungle

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

(part 3: The Wickening)

(part 2) (part 1)

• Like 5